Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Mortgages In Nigeria: Where Is The Best Deal? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mortgages In Nigeria: Where Is The Best Deal? (1590 Views)

FBN Mortgages Property At Valley View Estate, Apo, Abuja / First Bank Of Nigeria Mortgages Properties For Sale / Re;abc Of Mortgages In Nigeria,pls Share! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mortgages In Nigeria: Where Is The Best Deal? by Chionyins(m): 11:12am On Apr 14, 2007
GOOD TIDINGS FORUM,
I am yet to read (maybe i have missed it) about mortgages in nigeria. I have read though about the banks' rates and offerrings. Most people do not know much apart from which bank gives what!! I want to believe that there are other mortgage financing more competitive than the banks and that would offer deals for 'barely' existing middle class nigerians.
Its great that mortgages has sprung up but i think people dont know how to tap on it, like its still for the rich!!!! But niaja is one of the most competitive economies so surely there is something out there for 'US'. With props prices getting out of hand , more people got to get in the props ladder na the only way to empower ourselves in this area of the economy.
Enough of the big boys taking everything all the time!!!!
Re: Mortgages In Nigeria: Where Is The Best Deal? by Chionyins(m): 12:39am On Apr 15, 2007
Just learnt about geting a mortgage from NHF for 5million max.One would have to go through unon homes i know so far and deposit 580k over a period of 6 months.
I am yet to confirm other details.
I would appreciate more infor on this and if there are other banks or coy using the NHF.
Thanks
Re: Mortgages In Nigeria: Where Is The Best Deal? by Chionyins(m): 1:45am On Apr 26, 2007
a
Re: Mortgages In Nigeria: Where Is The Best Deal? by DJNiyi(m): 10:17am On May 08, 2007
If you need mortgage info, check out this link http://www.geesquare.com/geeplaces/forum/4/
Re: Mortgages In Nigeria: Where Is The Best Deal? by kellybrook: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2010
Hello friends,

If you want to know more about mortgages, kindly visit the below link,

Commercial Mortgage

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A 3 B/rm For Rent In Primewater View Gardens, Lekki / Cost Of Erecting An Overheard Tank / To Let Newly Finished 4 Nos Of 4bedroom Duplexes @ Osborne Phase2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.