Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Edo People Account For 12.5% Of Nigeria Population - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Edo People Account For 12.5% Of Nigeria Population (576 Views)

Edo People What Do You Think Of Biafra And Their Ambition? / Ooni Of Ife Warns Against Nigeria’s Population Growth / Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edo People Account For 12.5% Of Nigeria Population by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2018
cheesy

If you come here to debate, I dare you to tell me the population of tribes in Nigeria before colonisation.

How can an Hausa or Yoruba man sit in one place and be writing false census?

Nigeria census is a fraud as long as we keep conducting in Nigeria were corruption is our name.

As far as Edo people are coming concern,we make up 12.5% of the population.

3 Likes

Re: Edo People Account For 12.5% Of Nigeria Population by Binikingdowm: 7:33am On Dec 09, 2018
Gbagam.

Don't tell me about cia bullshit, it was given to them by Nigeria elites.

I just pity southern Nigeria tribes because when the first census was conducted, the north rejected it and added more millions to there own and Nigeria didn't say a word.

As far as I'm concerned Nigeria census is a fraud

(1) (Reply)

Ati Annang Foundation Marks 25th Anniversary / How Well Do You Understand Other Dialect Of Your Language / Anambra Women Ban From Eating Gizzards, Cooking, Serving Food To Men When Menstr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.