Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,907 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Stop Idolising Me, For God Not To Kill Me, Says Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Idolising Me, For God Not To Kill Me, Says Adeboye (258 Views)

BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" / [BREAKING] COVID-19: A New Variant Awaits Every Discovered Vaccine, Says Adeboye / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Idolising Me, For God Not To Kill Me, Says Adeboye by Islie: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2018
By Chinyere Abiaziem

LAGOS – Pastor Enoch Adeboye, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), has warned individuals who idolise him to desist from doing so.

Emphasising that he is not God but an ordinary man, the cleric said those who idolise him put him in danger with God, as God will not share his glory with any man.

Adeboye during the day five of the Holy Ghost Congress, held on Friday night at 3 kilometre, new auditorium in Shimawa, Ogun State, warned the congregation to stop buying materials bearing his picture or that of his wife.

Sharing that his picture was found behind that of Prophet Temitope Joshua in a key holder by a mother who tried to stop her child from chewing the key holder she bought, the General Overseer pleaded with the worshipers not to cooperate with anybody who wants to kill him.

He advised them to report those making merchandise of his picture and that of his wife, to the police.

Noting that he is God’s favourite child, he stated that: “I am not dying yet, whether the devil likes it or not I’m not going anywhere yet.”

During the sermon: “Glory Ahead”, he urged individuals not to despair but to be encouraged because divine help is on the way, especially for those who uphold righteousness.

“‘Glory Ahead’ is a prophetic theme and it generates hope. It is telling you don’t lose hope, after all it is written ‘say yea to the righteous, it shall be well with him’.

“Glory ahead is encouraging, showing that help is on the way. Don’t despair, glory ahead is comfort.

“Glory is in the future, though not necessarily far. If God says your glory is ahead, it shows that the future will be better, because the glory of the latter will be greater than the former,” he stated.

https://www.independent.ng/stop-idolising-me-for-god-not-to-kill-me-says-adeboye/

lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Stop Idolising Me, For God Not To Kill Me, Says Adeboye by Abfinest007(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2018
true talk
Re: Stop Idolising Me, For God Not To Kill Me, Says Adeboye by Nonso92(m): 9:07am On Dec 09, 2018
This is how its supposed to be oo.

Someone will goan buy sticker with pastor photo on it, and say its anointing!

No be only
Re: Stop Idolising Me, For God Not To Kill Me, Says Adeboye by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Stop Idolising Me, For God Not To Kill Me, Says Adeboye by budaatum: 9:31am On Dec 09, 2018
Adeboye says, "I'm anointed. But touch me, I am not God!"

(1) (Reply)

What Some Dignitaries Have Said About Prayer / Differences Between Old Testament & New Testament Comedy Skit / He Rose Out Of Solid Rock Grave, This Is Interesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.