Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 (38920 Views)

[18+ Story] My Careless Mother / My Adventure With My Sugar Mum / Romantic Story : - My Boss (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Fvnfit(m): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2018
A car drove into the compound, a clean white Toyota Camry car, loud music playing in the car, I was on the balcony wondering who owns this new car making noise in our compound.

To my surprise it was one of my friend Ejiro, who rode the car into the compound.

Ejiro came out holding two bottles of Hennessey shouting……

Ejiro:- Yes ooo! I have arrived, my toy has finally arrived, come and celebrate with me….. (Full of celebration)

Are you for real? Ejiro son buy new car? Everybody quickly gathered around and joined him, I rushed downstairs to join the celebration.

In the spirit of celebration, everybody congratulated him, I hugged him.

Was still surprised how Ejiro did it cos we both are into yahoo and yahoo doesn’t pay much does it even pay this days. I hugged him again…….

Me:- Guy I dey loyal oooo, how you take do am? Ja Mi si, how did you do it?

Ejiro:- oh boy! I don land patapata for this campus, Na my madam do am for me oooo.

Me:- Hahahahaha! Which madam be that one again? Your mother abi your girlfriend? Ja Mi si bobo yii.

Ejiro:- Oya! Jimi you omo jazi ni, Na my sugar mama surprise me with this tear rubber…

Indeed! I was happy for him, I was really happy for him and he is very lucky.

Anyway, my name is Jimi, I’m in my early 20s, 300l student in Olabisi Onabanjo University.

Me and my friends are yahoo boys, like I said earlier, we don’t really make much from it but at least we still use it to do some packaging as per big boys thing.

I was really happy for my pal Ejiro on his new ride but somehow I became jealous, cos we are all into this yahoo but I guess his own has become yahoo plus because he’s into sugar mummy thing.

There is this sugar mummy he just met that she’s really taking care of him.

Sugar mummy? I can’t imagine myself having sexual inter course with someone old enough to be my mother.

After Ejiro brought the car into the compound, we all celebrated, rejoiced and went clubbing that night, Ejiro spent over 100k at the club alone.

I invited my girlfriend Anita to come celebrate with us in which she came.

We had enough fun till we all went home that night.

Me and Anita got to our hostel, actually I stay in self contain on campus.

I was kinda tipsy and Hot that night. I just couldn’t stop smooching Anita’s ass all night, my dick was already hard, we were just kissing, we couldn’t wait to get to my room, we were just kissing, smooching, squeezing her boobs, playing with my dick in my trouser.

We were really smooching ourselves till we got to my room door……

Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Fvnfit(m): 9:15am On Dec 09, 2018
My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 2

Anita:- Where is the key?

I was behind her kissing her, smooching her, I brought out the key from my back pocket, immediately I gave her the key, I quickly pulled off my belt, unzipping my trouser, she was still trying to open the door, Anita was wearing a mini gown with no underwear, I quickly unzipped my trouser, pulled my trouser and boxer brought out my fat, long and erected dick, pulled her gown up.

Anita:- Baby what are you doing? Let’s get inside na

I couldn’t wait anymore and Anita was not concentrating while opening, she was taking too much of time cos I was really in the mood, I brought out my dick and inserted into Anita’s pussy from behind, she moaned.

When I inserted my d;ck in her pu;sy it was like the best thing ever, I brought my d;ck out again and inserted it again, I keep going, kept f;cking her from behind till she finally open the door, we entered the room, there was no light, I kept on f;cking her from behind while walking inside the room gently with my trouser and boxer still on my knees, I couldn’t stop but keep f;cking her.

She closed the door then faced me this time, I pulled my shirt, kissing her, I pulled off her gown, she wasn’t wearing a bra, Anita has a nice b;obs.

Sucking her nipple, i used my toes to pull off my shoes then removed my boxers and trouser hanging on my knees.

Playing with my d;ck, I have a very nice d;ck you know.

Me:- suck my d;ck (kissing her)

Anita bent down and was giving me the sweetest Mouth Gig, I was moaning, squeezing her boobs with my two hands while she was on her knees giving me the Mouth Action.

I lifted her up, kissing her, smooching, we reached the bed, pushed her on the bed.

Me:- I’m gonna Bleep you so bad…

She laughed in a flirty way, I jumped on her, I fingered her pu;sy while kissing her, I just couldn’t wait to penetrate her pu;sy.

I began to f;ck her, doing it so fast, at some point I will stop, bring out my d;ck, rimming her pu;sy and inserted my d;ck again, kept on going on and on, f;cking her, kissing her, f;cking her sweet pu;sy, calabar pu;sy.

I f;cked her so fast, really f;cking her and she kept on moan-calling my name.

I became faster this time cos I was about to cum, kai, the sweetest part, breathing heavily, about to cum, I quickly brought out my dick and cum on her laps.

I’m very good with withdrawal method. Breathing heavily till we slept off………..

To be continued.

2 Likes

Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Mavikolo2020: 9:30am On Dec 09, 2018
Following

1 Like

Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Iamicekid(m): 9:52am On Dec 09, 2018
Following, hope you won’t sha later keep us hanging make we know now ooo
Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by hAlexandro(m): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Fvnfit(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 3

The following day we woke up around 11am, so weak….

Anita:- So when are you going to buy your own car? Cos it is your mate that just bought a new car.

I was surprised, she couldn’t even say good morning or even praise me for last night.

Me:- is that how to say good morning in calabar?

She stood, obviously still naked, wearing her cloths.

Me:- Are you leaving now?

Anita:- see Jimi you better do something fast, is Ejiro not your mate? (She sat on the bed). I thought you guys are into yahoo together, did you know how much he spent at the club yesterday? This your own yahoo i don’t understand it at all.

Me:- You better don’t compare me with Ejiro, Ejiro is doing more than yahoo. Please don’t start this morning.

Anita:- more than yahoo indeed. Why can’t you also do more than yahoo.

Look at his girlfriend Sade , she’s no longer living in a room, she moved to a Behind self contain, me I’m still living in one room on campus, ehn. Ejiro even got her a new iphone 7 with the BlackBerry Q10 she’s using. See me I am tired of this Z10 you got for me abeg. I’m tired of all these rubbish, you can’t just be f;cking me up and down.

Me:- You’re really foolish for saying such, what is so special about your pu;sy. Wo omo Calabar I’ve tried my best for you. The little I have I will give. You don’t expect me to be f;cking old women because of money like Ejiro. Ejiro is into Sugar mummy and me I can’t do it, let me still be managing my yahoo small small.(hissed)

Anita:- Is Ejiro not human being like you? He’s even younger than you self, so if you carry sugar mummy what’s the big deal? Do you want to die in this packaging things? Ejiro of yesterday, the boy that was squatting with you before, that small boy you helped. How I wish! You better go find yourself a sugar mummy and stop deceiving yourself with this yahoo rubbish. (Speaks Calabar language).

Me:- (annoyed) Please Anita go away, cos you’re really annoying and don’t make me do what I don’t want to do. Just leave my apartment, you are a really foolish girl. Leave my apartment abeg.

Anita:- (Laughing) For your mind now, you call this one apartment shey? Shey this small room self contain you? (mocking me) This rat hole (laughing so hard this time)

I was really pissed off, was really angry, so angry that morning. I got up from the bed, wore my cloths and quietly left her in the room to be ranting cos I know she won’t leave and i wouldn’t want to hit her, so its better I leave the room for her to keep it to herself……,

To Be Continued.

1 Like

Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Mavikolo2020: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
You better use that girl for ritual

1 Like

Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Iamicekid(m): 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
You better use that girl for ritual

Soft work on a low grin
Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Fvnfit(m): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 4

Wearing a short and and shirt, standing outside the room by the balcony, leaned on the balcony’s handle, I was kinda frustrated tho.
A lot of things started going through my mind. You know human being can be very gullible.
I started thinking about what Anita told me, Come to think of it, Ejiro of yesterday now the biggest boy amongst us. At some point, I put my hand for my jaw.
I was worried, what can I do to shut this girl up, I can’t steal now and I can’t do money rituals for crying out loud, what can I do?
People would start laughing at me that the boy I groomed is now riding a car while me still dey jump okada, yahoo not paying anymore, Sugar mummy?
Me:- omo I no fit do am (talking to myself), olorun maje *God forbid*. Sleeping with someone old enough to be my mother? Never!
Even though Ejiro once advised me to do it months back, he once told me his sugar mummy’s friend needs a young dude, he asked me if I would be interested but I declined.
Will I now go and meet him that I want to do it now, omo I have pride oooo, I can’t downgrade myself.
Me:- Sugar mummy? (Sighed)
Anita came out of the room, came to meet me at the balcony….
Anita:- so this is where you are, anyway me I’m leaving oooo. I’ve cooked spaghetti, its in your apartment kitchen (laughs)
I didn’t say anything, I was quiet, I didn’t even pay any attention.
Anita:- you’re not saying anything, okay ooo continue, just remember the boy you brought to this compound is bigger than you now. Its better you go and meet him so that he can help your life.
I still didn’t say anything to her, turned deaf ear, looking at something else but my mind was on everything she was saying.
Anita:- So you won’t say anything…. Whatever, sha do and go and meet him. I am going to my house, it is because of love that I’m saying this. I love you so much…
I Looked at her face….
Anita:- Bye bye oooo…
Anita walked away, i turned my head and looked at her, I was furious looking at her as she was leaving, but suddenly I just looked at her fat ass, men she has a very nice body, I looked at her and smiled shaking my head.
In the department on campus with some of my course mates, chilling, gisting and all that, they kept talking about Ejiro’s new ride, they kept on saying “my boy don buy car blah blah blah” like I care.
My phone rings, picked my phone, I use BlackBerry Q5, checked the caller it was Ejiro. He called to ask if he can come pick me in the department, since he’s through with lecture.
I had to lie to him that I was still waiting for another lecture. I wouldn’t want him to steal all the attention away. Cos I know all eyes will be on him and I don’t want to look like “Atenu” (follower).
Ever since Ejiro bought his car, my arrogance kinda reduced in the hostel, clubs and school too, i don’t really participate in all sort of things anymore, I now do my things codedly cos I wouldn’t want anyone to yab me……….
To be Continued.

2 Likes

Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Mavikolo2020: 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
I understand the feeling but you know sometimes this feeling drives you to do what you never intended doing..
There is really no need to feel jealous, just believe that your ride will come soon.

Ride on bro..

1 Like

Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Fvnfit(m): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 5

Two weeks now, Anita didn’t even call me or come to my place, so one crazy afternoon like that, I was in the hostel, in my room actually, i was really Hot.
For two weeks I didn’t f;ck pu;sy and I hardly stay a week without f;cking a pu;sy at least, 3 times in a week.
Yes I love sex so much and the only person I love f;cking her pu;sy is my calabar girl, Anita. She’s the best ever.
That girl is so f;cking good, she no dey tire, anytime I need her she would quickly come and f;ck my d;ck, she sef love my d;ck cos I have a very heavy dick you know.
So that afternoon I was in my room, seriously Hot. I called Anita, she didn’t pick my calls, i kept on calling her, she didn’t pick, then she finally picked up the call…..
Me:- (on phone) Anita why now? You just bone my side, come my place now, Mi miss you, come now now.
Anita:- (on phone) To come and do what? See I am busy ooo, i have things to do, I have assignment.
Me:- haba! Anita, you, assignment, Anita of all people (dipped my hand inside my boxers and brought out my hard d;ck, playing with it) abeg now.
Anita:- It seems your thing don dey hungry abi, see my pu;sy is tired of blackberry Z10, go and buy your own car too. Me I’m not coming today maybe some other time, no pu;sy for you until you step up.
Me:- Oya come, i have heard you, please in the name of God.
Anita:- maybe later, bye bye…. (she cut the call)
Me:- Hello! Anita! Hello!…. (I hissed)
Omoh this girl is mad, she dey mad. Oh God I need a pu;sy, God I need a pu;sy…. Aaargh!
Then there was a knock on my door, I quickly got up thinking it was Anita, probably she decided to surprise me, i wanted to go naked and open the door and grab her but I sha didn’t do that.
I put on my boxers with my dick still hard got to the door, opened it, it was Ejiro.
Ejiro:- Guy how far? Hahahaha! You dey f;ck ni? (Looking at my dick)
Me:- oh boy, i no see too-to jare, Na so the thing hard since (we both entered the room)
Ejiro:- should I call 1 of those razz girls for you? I will pay….
Me:- Oya now! I need one seriously..
Ejiro picked up his phone, call and invited a runs girl, a student prostitute actually.
Ejiro:- she dey come, no worry (laughing) bad boy. Bro please I need your help oooo, my sugar mummy is having a party tonight with her friends and she begged me to bring one of my cute friend along. I already invited Yemi, but the stupid guy f;ck up. Abeg follow me now.
Me:- This night?
Ejiro:- not night party, we should be back home before 12am
Me:- shey no be say I go f;ck one old mama sha?
Ejiro:- No ooo, just to accompany me that is all, Na only you and Yemi fine pass for this hostel, and if them mamas like you peren, your own don better.
Me:- Abeg, abeg I no dey do that kind thing. My own be say, shey I go see small change for the party, make your sugar mummy drop something.
Ejiro:- Trust me now, you wont regret it…… We would be leaving here by 7 : 30 pm. Abeg no f;ck me up oooo.
Me:- no wahala, as long as no f;cking of old mama too-to.
Ejiro:- (laughing) Bad guy….
His phone rings….
Ejiro:- E be like say the girl don come, make I go pick her… The girl good ooo, f;ck her badly, you go enjoy her, exactly your type of girls.
Me:- Oya now! (So anxious)
Ejiro stood up about leaving……
Ejiro:- by 7 : 30pm, I go come meet you, no forget abeg. And please wear condom if you wan f;ck this girl oooo.
Me:- of course, surely.
We shook hands and he walked out, I quickly went to my wardrobe to take condoms, laid on bed, then a knock on my door..
Me:- come in……
To be continued.
Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Mavikolo2020: 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nice 1
Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Fvnfit(m): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
Nice 1

help me mention people thanks
Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Fvnfit(m): 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 6

Me:- come in
The girl walked in, to my surprise it was a 100 level student in my department. Chai!
100 level student. She’s one of the hottest among the 100 level students.
My eyes were on her, I once approached her self, but she gave me an attitude.
She entered my room she saw my face, fear catch am.
Me:- what’s up?
Call girl:- hello
Me:- do you recognise my face?
Call girl:- No! I don’t , I’ve not seen this face before
Me:- (surprised) In your department, mass comm right?
Call girl:- Please I’m not here for that, please hurry up.
Wow! I was surprised the girl denied me totally, Na wa ooo.
Anyway sha, i f;cked the girl. I f;cked her with anger for the fact that she denied me.
The girl too is good, she’s a good sucker, that Mouth Gig, I couldn’t finger her cos her pu;sy was kinda wide and somehow.
I just pushed her to bed and kept on ba;ging her, f;cking her p;ssy, flip f;cked her, kissed her, squeezing her fallen bo-obs, turned her over banging her so fast like a dog.
She was just moaning, I did doggy style with her, she was really screaming, at some point, I will stop if I want to cum, will continue f-cking her again, her legs were shaking seriously, screaming.
I’m sure my neighbours go know say something dey go down for my room.
She was just saying “haaa! F-ck me, aaargh, oh my God”, i even thought she wanted to cry the way i was pinning her down.
I was f;cking her really cool, looking at her face with a flirty eyes, s-cking my lips as I was ba-nging her, the sweetness you know.
I fu-cked this girl so hard with annoyance, till I finally cum.
Trust me i didn’t enjoy the s3x, I still prefer my calabar pu-ssy, my girl Anita, that girl’s pu-ssy is out of this world.
After f;cking the girl, i quickly stood up remove my con-dom, she dressed up while I went to the toilet to remove and dispose my sperm filled con-dom, came back to the room, the call girl was still dressing up, I spanked her fat ass.
Me:- I didn’t know you’re this bad
She didn’t say anything, she only smiled.
Me:- can I have your number? Or bbm pin?
Call girl:- (already dressed up) I’m sorry I can’t do that.
Me:- okay then…… Thanks anyway, I’m sure Ejiro has seen you (spanked her ass again)
She smiled and left….
Nawa ooo, some girls can form sha, if you see this girl in the department, she’s always claiming Behind and posh.
See how I take f;ck her pu-ssy as a free gift from Ejiro. Some naija girls ehn, fear them.

2 Likes

Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Icus1: 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
U really tried making this up. You are a good writter.Cant wait for you to finish this up
Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Fvnfit(m): 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 7

We got to the venue of the party, it wasn’t really a party like that tho, let me say something like a get together, it was Ejiro’s Sugar mummy’s guest house, she invited some of her friends over.
Sincerely speaking, that guest house is way bigger and better than my father’s house, I never knew what job his sugar mummy is doing.
We entered the compound, saw expensive cars in the compound, not just any kind of cars.
We got inside, I can hear music in the background, the song playing is one of King Sunny Ade’s track. I can hear ladies laughing and talking.
We finally entered the living room where they are all gathered.
Omoh! These women are highly classy women, they are all looking fresh, they should be in their mid 50′s I guess.
Their skin glowing, looking so young than their age, if I’m not mistaken they should be older than my mother sef, cos my mum just clocked 51 years few months back.
The most surprising part is the young young boys in their midst, fine boys ooo, fine boys like from my school.
I was just looking at them while Ejiro was looking for his Sugar mummy, I was looking, looking, looking I saw one of the biggest boys on campus. I quickly tapped Ejiro…
Me:- Ehn! Guy is that not Gular?
Ejiro:- (laughing) Sit down there, e don tey no be today. You think say that range him dey drive Na from yahoo abi.
Me:- Jesu Kristi!
Ejiro:- Shebi Na you dey dull yourself, that is what all these big boys do ooo, we just dey use yahoo cover up. You better wake up.
Me:- So with all his Igberaga and laulau (pride and flaunting), Na old mama p;ssy dey give am money. Olosi, he will now be showing himself anytime we are in the club….
(Still looking for Ejiro’s sugar mummy, while we waved at the foolish Gular)
Ejiro finally saw his sugar mummy, he quickly rushed to her, I quickly followed him.
Ejiro:- oh! My baby I’ve been looking for you (he hugged and kissed her so passionately)
I was irritated by what Ejiro did, yikes.
Anyway Ejiro’s Sugar mummy is dark in complexion, plump and average height. Pretty woman tho, with a glowing skin.
Ejiro introduced her to me, we greeted each other, she even said Ejiro had said a lot about me, she even flattered me, she said I’m a fine boy and all that, you know as per fine boy now.
So we joined the others in the living room, everyone was having fun, then picked each other as couples, to be honest with you i don’t know what is the purpose of the party, they just decided to waste money.
I enjoyed myself at least, I was the only one sitting alone in the party, come and see how the biggest boy in school dey cuddle his sugar mummy, chai, don’t be carried away with young boys riding expensive cars, cos you don’t know the source of their money.
The funniest part is that Gular’s sugar mummy is the fates among the women, very ugly, Na money they carry her beauty.
The atmosphere was becoming boring at some point, me I just dey drink my alcoholic drink with the big fish pepper soup. Then Ejiro approached me….
Ejiro:- Jimi how far? Hope you’re not bored
Me:- bored for where, I’m having fun here, e be like say I dey watch movie sef, all the things wey i dey see here pass Bollywood movie. Nkan be (things dey happen)
Ejiro:- Na so… Guy there is one deal for you ooo
Me:- Deal? Which kind deal? (Looked at him with scary face)
Ejiro:- hahahha! Chill, its no biggie, no be say you go f;ck old mama now, wetin dey do you?
Me:- I no dey oooo, please I’ve told you I’m not interested
Ejiro:- Okay I hear but trust me now. See, one of my sugar mummy’s friends said she likes you, she just want to meet you, that’s all.
Me:- Hmmmm! Meet me? I hope I’m safe
Ejiro:- of course now, that woman is by far the richest amongst these women ooo. If you don’t walk away with 100k tonight call me bastard.
100k? My eyes open, she’s the richest? My head swell up…
Me:- What is her name?
Ejiro:- Madam Abike….. Relax guy, nothing fit happen, she just want to see you, you be fine boy now.
Me:- No wahala
I stood up followed him to see Madam Abike, she wasn’t in the living room, we kept on going, we climbed the stairs..
Me:- oh boy! I dey fear ooo….. Where are we going now? Hope no be say you wan use me do rituals
Ejiro:- (laughing) You’re sick..
We got to the room, Ejiro knocked on the door, we entered the room……..
To be Continued.

2 Likes

Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by OkumagbaBOY(m): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
Abeg.....I dey wait for update
Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Emzzypop: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
Money dey changed boiy mind ooo
Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Fvnfit(m): 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 8

We got to a room, Ejiro knocked on the door, we entered the room…
Madam Abike:- Eji boy, how are you? (Smiling sitting on the bed)
Omoh! Madam Anime is a very beautiful woman, she’s fair in complexion, tall, not so fat, she has a nice waist and boobs, her skin was just glowing, she was putting on one of these Indian gown, she’s hot but she’s old enough to be my mother.
Ejiro:- Madam Abike, I’m fine ma. I’ve brought your heart desire, meet my very handsome friend. His name is Jimi.
She shake my hand, I stylishly prostrated, you know now, I’m a Yoruba boy, there must be respect.
Me:- Hello ma (smiling)
Madam Abike:- Hi dear! Which Jimi is yours? I mean your full name.
Me:- It is Olajimi ma’am
Madam Anime:- Olajimi! That’s a very sweet name for a fine boy like you, it suits you well.
Me:- Thank you ma!
Ejiro:- Mama! Sorry for disturbing, I want to leave you two, cos my baby would be looking for me now.
Madam Anime:- Okay dear, thank you very much, I would send Jimi to you.
Ejiro:- Aha! I trust you ma…. Jimi later now, I’ll call you when I’m about to leave.
Me:- Alright now (we shake hands)
Ejiro left the room, closed the door…
Madam Abike:- Take a seat, sit down now
Me:- Thank you ma! (Sat down on the bed)
Madam Abike:- Nice meeting you, you’re such a cute boy, when I saw you at the party, I was attracted to you (she touched my cheek)
Me:- Thank you ma! (Smiling)
Madam Abike:- It seems you are shy, this is your first right?
Me:- Yes ma (smiling)
Madam Abike:- Its obvious….. Don’t be shy okay, just be free with me, I like you and I want you to be my baby. As you can see I am lonely, my boy broke up with me and I broke his leg too. Anyway, I would love to see more of you. (She moved closer to me)
My heart started beating so fast, God! I can’t have s3x with an old woman ooo, if she trespass, I will push her away, but what does she mean by “I broke his leg”?
Madam Abike:- (touching my cheek) you’re such a very cute boy, you look exactly like my son, I’m really going to take care of you, if you accept my proposal.
Me:- I’ll think about it ma.
Madam Abike:- Shy guy…. Can you give me a peck?
That’s a simple thing to do, I gladly gave her a peck.
Madam Abike:- Awww! That’s so sweet of you. So when am I going to see you again like this?
Me:- Anytime you want to see me, I’m ready to see you ma. Just send Ejiro to me.
Madam Abike:- Alright then…. I hope so, I hope you don’t disappoint me.
Me:- No, I won’t do that ma (smiling)
She stood up from the bed, she reached for her bag, I don’t know what she went to take, but my mind told me it is money. I just hope it is plenty money she will give me, at least I gave her a peck.
Madam Abike:- I decided to come up here jare, I was tired, I had hectic day. I didn’t even want to come to the party but because of how she is to me that’s why I came.
Me:- I thought as much, I was wondering why you decided to stay alone…..
She walked towards me, holding something with her, it is money and a complimentary card.
Madam Abike:- Have this, please manage it, and this is my complimentary card, you can reach me through that.
Me:- (prostrating) Thank you ma, thank you very much ma.
I was seriously happy, so happy that night. We talked at length till I received a call on my phone. Ejiro called to inform he was about to leave. I informed madam Abike about it, she hugged me and told me to call her and not to disappoint her.
I left the room to meet Ejiro, i bid farewell to his sugar mummy and she told me she has sent Ejiro to me.
Ejiro and I finally left the venue. It was obvious Ejiro had sex with his sugar mummy cos his belt was loose and there is this odour too, you know na.
We finally got to the hostel……..
To be continued

1 Like

Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Fvnfit(m): 11:31am On Dec 30, 2018
My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 9

Ejiro:- How far? Shey make we go to my place?
Me:- Let’s go to your place so that we can share the money.
Ejiro:- Okay no wahala
We got to Ejiro’s apartment, Ejiro’s apartment is way bigger than mine, and it is the most expensive in our hostel. We entered his apartment…..
Ejiro:- Damn! I’m tired (sat on his couch)
Me:- You f;ck?
Ejiro:- Two rounds set
Me:- serious?
Ejiro:- Na two rounds I go, that woman no go kill me, she likes my d-ck too much. If she come see your own nko? Yours is way bigger than mine you know.
Me:- Forget that thing! Did you mean you f-cked that old woman two rounds this evening?
Ejiro:- This is even the shortest sef, no be today, I should have even sleep over, if not for the class test I have tomorrow and because of you too.
Me:- Na wa ooo (surprised)
He dipped his fingers in his cross bag and brought out huge amount of money.
Ejiro:- Oya! Give me my share.
Me:- Na the one she talk say make I give you, I go give you.
I brought out the money from my pocket, I didn’t even know the amount she gave me. I brought out the money I counted it, it was 70k. I’m to give Ejiro the 20k.
Me:- Take, that’s what she said I should give you (gave him the money)
Ejiro:- Are you sure?
Me:- I go lie for you?
I held the 50k with surprise, lifted it up.
Me:- she gave me 50k oooo, without doing anything. Na only peck I gave her, una dey enjoy ooo.
Ejiro brought out 20k and gave me…..
Ejiro:- From my sugar mummy….
Me:- are you serious?
I quickly collected the money with happiness, I was extremely happy…
Me:- This is serious business ooo, the woman even gave me her complimentary card, she told me to call her.
Ejiro:- My brother you better wake up and join the big boys. That woman is Stinkingly rich, don’t dull yourself, don’t loose this opportunity.
Me:- I’m kinda scared you know
Ejiro:- Of what? Cos she’s an old woman? Madam Abike was my first choice seriously, she’s my favourite sef, I dey envy you.
I sighed……
Ejiro:- Madam Abike’s kids are in overseas, her husband is an ambassador to one of this country. So she’s the only one in Nigeria, although she travels most times to go check her family. Madam Abike is a big time business woman, she just opened a store in Dubai.
Me:- Are you serious?
Ejiro:- Sit down there na…. You better wake up, open your eyes.
Me:- I will think about it sha, I’m not sure i can do it.
Ejiro:- Its your choice, not gonna force you…. Omo, I dey hungry, shey you go eat?
Me:- I’m still full jare..
Ejiro went to the kitchen to get something to eat. That night I couldn’t sleep, lots of things on my mind, I was really confused but I can’t sleep with someone old enough to be my mother. I didn’t even know when I slept off.
The next morning, I went to my apartment, I discovered my door was not properly locked.
Who entered my room? I opened my room, I found a half naked girl in my room……..
To be continued.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Tobimma: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nice work u got here more ink to your pen OP
Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Ann2012(f): 7:52am On Dec 31, 2018
Interesting, well done OP

Lightqueen Scubido Izaray Eberechi, you pipu shu come and read oooo
Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Kc1990(f): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
Nice one
Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by kingcornel(m): 1:40am On Jan 11, 2019
nice work man
Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Tonyspecial(m): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2019
We dey wait ooh
Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Fvnfit(m): 11:55am On Jan 16, 2019
My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 10

Me:- Anita? What are you looking for?
Anita:- what kind of question is that?
Me:- I can see you came as early as possible, since when I call you, you just dey come.
Anita:- Do you know when I came? Where did you even go last night?
Me:- Somewhere! When you did you come? Why didn’t you call me before coming? (Sitting down)
Anita:- I came here around 9pm, I wanted to surprise you. Moreover you needed pu-sy yesterday and I don’t want you to go fu-k another pu-sy. By the way, why was your room stuffy?
Me:- What do you mean?
I was scared, I hope there was no traces that I brought a girl yesterday, cos if Anita finds out that I actually brought a girl to this house, she will skin me alive.
Anita:- I hope you didn’t bring any girl into this house? Cos i checked your condoms in your wardrobe and its not complete, Jimi did you bring a girl to this room? (Annoyed)
Me:- (laughing) if I bring a girl nko? Didn’t I call you yesterday when I needed you and you claimed you were busy or something.
Anita:- (speaks her language) so you brought a girl to this room Jimi? Ehn Jimi? (Raising her voice)
Me: Why are you now shouting? Did I tell you I brought a girl to this room?
Anita:- how come a condom is missing cos I counted it the last time and now one is missing.
Me:- So? It was Ejiro that took it yesterday, he needed it. We actually went to see his sugar mummy yesterday night, she had a party like that with her friends, so he said I should give him one. That is it…
Anita:- Jimi! Jimi! Can’t Ejiro buy condom outside from the mallam?
Me:- it was late now, he couldn’t get any, that was why i gave him one. I didn’t bring any girl to this house, okay?
Anita eased her anger…
Anita:- Are you sure? (She walked towards me and sat on my laps) Jimi it would really hurt me if I find out you brought a girl to this house.
Me:- I can’t lie now (I held her waist), believe me.
Anita:- Okay oooo….. So how was the party? How much did they give you?
Me:- Anita!!! You can never change
Anita:- What? (Smiled and kissed me)
Me:- Did you know I brought 70k from the party without having sex with any one?
Anita quickly adjust herself..
Anita:- its a lie
Me:- I’m serious (I brought out the money) look at the money, I can’t lie to you baby.
Anita:- So you mean you didn’t have s3x with anyone and they gave you 70k?
She collected the money from me…
Me:- Of course.
Anita:- Liar! Abi that’s where you used the condom.
Me:- You are a fool. (Hissed)
Anita:- it seems you are serious ooo… How did you do it? This is good ooo, if you now had s3x nko, how much will they give you?
Me:- I swear!
Anita:- Gist me now, what happened…
I told Anita what happened, everything that happened at the party, all the details sha.
Anita:- So what are you going to do now?
Me:- Nothing of course, I’m not interested jare, I can’t sleep with an old woman. God forbid (tapped my fingers)
Anita:- Ehn! I hope you are not cursed, shey no be say family curse dey follow you, you can’t do what?………
To be continued.

2 Likes

Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Ann2012(f): 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Tonyspecial(m): 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update
welcome
Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Iamicekid(m): 8:56am On Jan 17, 2019
Nice one but bro the wait too long ooo, Abeg help us adjust on that
Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
More than nollywood script... Op ride on and dont 4get to mention me in next update...
Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Fvnfit(m): 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
Episode 11
Me:- Forget! I can’t do it, there is nothing that can make me do it
Anita:- Really? Think about it…. No s3x and she gave you 70k what if you now have s3x nko, do you know how much she will give you, multiple folds. Why are you this dull? I thought you are a sharp guy. You said the madam Anime is the richest among them, why can’t you see you’re lucky (she sat on my laps again and kissed me). Jimi can’t you see your own don better, this is your chance to be bigger than Ejiro. You know Ejiro is using ordinary Toyota Camry, I’m sure you’re going to use something bigger than that, cos she’s the richest among them. Jimi wake up, it is small thing (kissing me)
I was really confused, Anita really got into my head this time, I began to realise that what she was saying is true.
Me:- I’m scared, Anita…
Anita:- of what? Shebi its just to f-ck her, that is all, why are you now scared? You will be making money ooo, I know Ejiro sef will envy you believe me. (She held my hand and dipped my fingers in her pu-sy) I want you to f-ck me, so that you can f-ck madam Abike and collect her money.
My d-ck was already hard, I became extremely Hot, we began kis-sing, smo-oching, squeezing her bo-obs, fingering her pu-sy, it was becoming so intense..
Anita:- Jimi please do this for me and become a big boy (she kissed me again)
Anita stood up pulled off her skirt and bra, she knelt down, loose my belt, loose my trouser, pull off my trouser and boxers while I was sitting down, pull off my shirt and kissed me, she knelt down again and began to s-ck my d-ck, I couldn’t help but to moan, she was doing it so smooth, I was squeezing her bo-ob while she was giving me Mouth Gig.
She stood up and adjusted my legs, she sat on my laps gallantly and inserted my d-ck in her pu-sy.

1 Like

Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by Ann2012(f): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
Is oookkk

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Love Macmillian Books" / Prisoners Of War / Famous Books, Countries That Banned Them And Why It Was Banned.- Tapread.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.