Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Kenny Ogungbe (keke) And Dayo Adeneye (d1), True Friends - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kenny Ogungbe (keke) And Dayo Adeneye (d1), True Friends (844 Views)

Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos / A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) / Kenny Ogungbe (keke) And Dayo Adeneye (d1), True Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenny Ogungbe (keke) And Dayo Adeneye (d1), True Friends by pingu2k5(m): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2010
David and Jonathan were two true friends that knew each other so well and each was ready to sacrifice his life for the other. Their story (as recorded in the Bible) teaches what true friendship is.

Another (contemporary) friendship I admire is the one between Keke and D1. These two are well-know friends and their partnership has brought them so much success that if they weren't friends they just mightn't have achieved that.

As I am in need and in search of a true friend, I seek your opinion on who a true friend is and how he/her can be attracted. I also want you to shout-out to your true friend, the one you can call your best friend.

Thank you, in advance, for giving an opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Wot / Accident Between Ogbomosho And Lagos? / Bombing In Nigeria, Who Are The Targets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.