Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Top Notch Seller!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top Notch Seller!!! (314 Views)

Top-notch Reasons For The Registration On Capital One Website For Offers / Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank / Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Notch Seller!!! by GREATVIKTOUR(m): 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
If today's accomplishments were yesterday's impossibilities, then I feel certain that tomorrow's Success shall be greater than today... As a personality who believe in possibility, I want to appeal to the house to link me up with anyone who can supply phone accessories (S.D cards, Ear piece, Charger,and other relevant accessories) to sell on commission as I believe with my sales experiences coupled with my personality, I can assure my supplier 'full assurance for 100% sales this Festive period. I reside in Ajah. E-mail- Victayo1995@gmail.com.
Let's be part of each other Success stories. Thanks.
Re: Top Notch Seller!!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 10, 2018
How do you do your marketing?
Re: Top Notch Seller!!! by GREATVIKTOUR(m): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2018
Just seeing this...

Having a targeted market that need these products, even as they've got limited spots to get them from, with the VALUE for what the Consumer want, I'll be doing majorly offline marketing coupled with testimonies from the Consumers.
Re: Top Notch Seller!!! by GREATVIKTOUR(m): 11:26am On Dec 18, 2018
Damentia:
How do you do your marketing?
Just seeing this...
Having a targeted market that need these products, even as they've got limited spots to get them from, with the VALUE for what the Consumer want, I'll be doing majorly offline marketing coupled with testimonies from the Consumers.

(1) (Reply)

620$ gns paypal fund is available / Legacy Pension Managers Limited Is Now FCMB Pensions Limited / #konstructapp: This Mobile Apps Allows You Search For Plumbers, Carpenters...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.