Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Do Not Buy Xbox 360 Wired Controller For PC In Nigeria - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Do Not Buy Xbox 360 Wired Controller For PC In Nigeria (2928 Views)

Xbox One 500gb + Adapter, Installed With Games With 1 Wired Controller For Sale. / Install Games On Your PC In Ibadan And Environs. / Do Not Buy PES 2019 If You Have A Low-end PC. Get 2017 With '18/19 Patch Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Buy Xbox 360 Wired Controller For PC In Nigeria by LucemFerre: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
Sorry if this creates any bad reputation of some sort. Just trying to save someone's 5k.

I've given the XBox 360 wired controller 3 tries and all develop the same problem in less than a month.
-First they start to disconnect by themselves and reconnect
- then it starts to go one particular direction by itself
- other buttons then follow on and on
- until it frustrates you and you hit it against a wall, bite it, or endure till it parks up in less than 3 months

I bought different colors just to be sure but, they're all the same thing. I'm not sure if I'm just unlucky or they are all like that, or it's the set shipped to Nigeria that has that problem or the ones shipped to Nigeria are all mediocre products but, save yourselves some 5k. Use it to eat suya or roasted chicken... Seriously it'd be worth it more.

I haven't tried the wireless but, I'm hoping to give it a try soon, will give feedback on whether or not they are preferable. Because XBox controllers are the only plug-n-play controllers for PC

1 Like

Re: Do Not Buy Xbox 360 Wired Controller For PC In Nigeria by Controller360: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
Sure... The controller here is a scam
Small time analog go spoil drift go one position
Nonsense!!!
That's how the one I bought didn't last 2 months
Rubbish!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Buy Xbox 360 Wired Controller For PC In Nigeria by eghos12(m): 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
yea very bad. its to look for original to buy now the way forward.
Re: Do Not Buy Xbox 360 Wired Controller For PC In Nigeria by crafteck(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
You got the fake, I got original toks, worked for years

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Buy Xbox 360 Wired Controller For PC In Nigeria by LucemFerre: 1:14am On Dec 10, 2018
crafteck:
You got the fake, I got original toks, worked for years

How can one know? I read it is almost impossible to tell the difference
Re: Do Not Buy Xbox 360 Wired Controller For PC In Nigeria by crafteck(m): 7:25am On Dec 10, 2018
LucemFerre:

How can one know? I read it is almost impossible to tell the difference

Was lucky and I dnt enter market with the aim of getting d cheapest
Re: Do Not Buy Xbox 360 Wired Controller For PC In Nigeria by LucemFerre: 7:35am On Dec 10, 2018
crafteck:

Was lucky and I dnt enter market with the aim of getting d cheapest

Hmm... I'm thinking of buying from Amazon if i decide to buy a wired controller again.
The last one I bought was even white sef and I thought white looked more original. 3 weeks after the left joystick felt like a trailer gear box. I use hammer to hit it left to write.
Re: Do Not Buy Xbox 360 Wired Controller For PC In Nigeria by eghos12(m): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2018
LucemFerre:

Hmm... I'm thinking of buying from Amazon if i decide to buy a wired controller again.
The last one I bought was even white sef and I thought white looked more original. 3 weeks after the left joystick felt like a trailer gear box. I use hammer to hit it left to write.

pls share the Amazon link if you want to buy
Re: Do Not Buy Xbox 360 Wired Controller For PC In Nigeria by LucemFerre: 9:19am On Dec 10, 2018
eghos12:

pls share the Amazon link if you want to buy

Will do. Though, I've checked more than 4 sellers but, all cannot be delivered to my address or anywhere close. I think I'd check at SPAR at abj first then Amazon as last option through mallforafrica or some other sh!t like that
Re: Do Not Buy Xbox 360 Wired Controller For PC In Nigeria by lekjons(m): 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
I use a ps3 controller on my pc wired/wireless.. Sweet!
Re: Do Not Buy Xbox 360 Wired Controller For PC In Nigeria by LucemFerre: 6:23am On Dec 19, 2018
lekjons:
I use a ps3 controller on my pc wired/wireless.. Sweet!

But it ain't plug-n-play,is it?
Re: Do Not Buy Xbox 360 Wired Controller For PC In Nigeria by lekjons(m): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2018
LucemFerre:

But it ain't plug-n-play,is it?
nope!

1 Like

Re: Do Not Buy Xbox 360 Wired Controller For PC In Nigeria by spoilerx: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
you bought fake !!!

I used the same Xbox 360 controllers since 2011.
I never had to replace them.
I gave my nephews about 3 years back and they still use them.
They are really rugged.

They are wireless Sha , but I got a usb cable for one of the pads
Re: Do Not Buy Xbox 360 Wired Controller For PC In Nigeria by Simplecity(m): 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
my own was the wire o the tin just start to dey misbehave...before i play one match i don spend 1hr trying to math the pad come on
Re: Do Not Buy Xbox 360 Wired Controller For PC In Nigeria by Simplecity(m): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
spoilerx:
you bought fake !!!

I used the same Xbox 360 controllers since 2011.
I never had to replace them.
I gave my nephews about 3 years back and they still use them.
They are really rugged.

They are wireless Sha , but I got a usb cable for one of the pads
please where did you get the wireless one for pc
Re: Do Not Buy Xbox 360 Wired Controller For PC In Nigeria by Fernandowski(m): 12:19am On Dec 25, 2018
I bought 3 times before I got a good one

(1) (Reply)

Xbox 720 To Get Touchscreen Remote? / Brand New Ps3 Slim 250gb [god Of War3, Avartar,dantes Inferno,final Fantasy 13] / Highly Compressed Pc Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.