Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,621 members, 7,861,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards (48450 Views)

#bbnaija: Vandora Stuns In Cleavage Revealing Photos / Celebrities Step Out For BON Awards 2018 (Photos) / Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
nothing do you fine babe.... see as she fresh like today bread
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by SingleWahala(f): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by ofiko123(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
nice outfit...
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
Very hot kiss
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by lepasharon(f): 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
She's gaining weight undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Dinho20(m): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
FORGET ABOUT ALL THESE CELEBRITIES,

THEY ARE NOTHING

I KNOW THEM MORE THAN THEY KNOW THEMSELVES.

THEY SLEEP WITH MANY MEN

THEY HAVE DISEASES MORE THAN ANYONE.

PEOPLE SEE THEM PHYSICALLY, BUT I SEE THEM SPIRITUALLY.

THEY ALWAYS TRAVEL ABROAD TO DIAGNOSE HIV

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by seunlly(m): 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
Triangles1:
Classic Olosh........ I loved her mode of dress. What some girls fail to understand is that Gown makes a woman look beautiful, mature and it cover all your dignity.

Nigga.
This gown does not cover her dignity.
Her boobs is showing or are you blind to see that

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Sabo419: 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]Wow that's very good
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by jafol(m): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
ProphetMohammed:
Bleached ugly afonja crap
Prophet Mohammodu she is ur south south person o. Igbos n south south are prostitutes na
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by seunlly(m): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
Dinho20:
FORGET ABOUT ALL THESE CELEBRITIES,

THEY ARE NOTHING

I KNOW THEM MORE THAN THEY KNOW THEMSELVES.

THEY SLEEP WITH MANY MEN

THEY HAVE DISEASES MORE THAN ANYONE.

PEOPLE SEE THEM PHYSICALLY, BUT I SEE THEM SPIRITUALLY.

THEY ALWAYS TRAVEL ABROAD TO DIAGNOSE HIV

Heeee.
That is your personal achievement, you can see them spiritually!!

Keep seeing!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by iwadobo: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
I hear say na Ambode dey nyansh dis babe.

She should be called Mercy ambode

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by BOOMnaija(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
Richdad50:
Many a times, behind the glamour is a sad and unhappy woman who longs for the laughter you enjoy in your small and average family.
I feel for these women who have the world but do not have rest in their homes. Only Jesus gives you the peace and Joy the world cannot comprehend.

#Richdad

All these just to justify ur own poverty level?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by sekembaakesan(m): 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
Will Igbo girls ever stop being prostitution?

Shiorrrrrr

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

This is Ambode Brother

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Onyi22(f): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
Houseofglam7:
They ain't fully dressed until the cleavage is hanging out.
Thank God for push up bras undecided
Yes my sister, ur favorite type of bra
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Yewandequeen(f): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
Too much
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by oochi123(f): 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
Go girl. You Rock.. Lovely outfit
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Kinjikitile(m): 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
it seems what pays nigerian actresses these days

but how does many young beautiful women make out with such ugly,archaic, mouth smelling and un attractive men old enough to be their father.... These ladies are really messed up.. and their lives too. . .
are they oblivious that these politicians are demonic and ritualists.. Truth be told... These men goes far to clinge power. . These men are devil in human image

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by kunrunmi: 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
originals1:
Nawa oh, almost all celebrities are now lightskin then they'll start showing their brezz upandan
#ashawo_starters_kit

Meanwhile, check my signature if you're interested in buying an instagram account smiley

Radarada
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Rigel95(m): 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Rigel95(m): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
barlkeez:
See another photo:
Taken
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by freemi(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
rilly? So who cme d nyansh u?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Ladyamina2(f): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
Shaaaattap there....Is it ur life..poor mentality.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Thojan(m): 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
Here's the proof you requested. *"?!π√×÷•°^
Edodefender:
shut up.. where's your proof?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by VincenzoZhuxu: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
but i don follow look ya profile wetin go happen now
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by toprealman: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
Edodefender:
shut up.. where's your proof?
You want him to shut his mouth, yet you are asking for proof?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by victorian(f): 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nice! Love the hair.

Team next hairstyle, Im fixing this Christmas.

Whoopi! cool
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by merits(m): 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
barlkeez:

Mercy Aigbe really killed this, the outfit is super gorgeous on her. The style, color and fitting are all yes!

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/mercy-aigbe-rocks-cleavage-revealing-outfit.html

See photo:

Madam home breaker,fake life.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Ifiokumo: 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
HER WEAVES ARE GETTING LONGER BY THE DAY, TO THE JOY OF SOME WOMEN IN INDIA
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Houseofglam7(f): 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
Onyi22:

Yes my sister, ur favorite type of bra
Yes,my favourite kinda bra.
Without em, my tatas would literally be touching my ankles.
A standing ovation for the inventor of the 12th wonder of the world
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by Onyi22(f): 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Yes,my favourite kinda bra. Without em, my tatas would literally be touching my ankles. A standing ovation for the inventor of the 12th wonder of the world
Allow others to wear their in peace
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards by winj3: 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
remove the fake hair, wash the makeup and take off dress wont look the same...and they call men 419!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tamar Braxton, Peter Okoye, Teni And Simi Hang Out In Lagos (Pics & Video) / Donald Trump: Regina Askia Shares The Questions US Immigration Asked Her / Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.