Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Can 3000watts Generator Power Refrigerators And A Plasma TV? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can 3000watts Generator Power Refrigerators And A Plasma TV? (665 Views)

Standing Out: Bike Spotted With A Plasma TV / Can A 24kw Single Phase Diesel Generator Power 12kw Electric Baking Oven? / A Facebook User Ordered For A Plasma Tv But What He Got Instead Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 3000watts Generator Power Refrigerators And A Plasma TV? by vincixpresso: 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
People, I'm about to start up a nice spot in one high institutions in the eastern part of the country. I'll be starting up with two refrigerators(1 deep freezer and one fridge) and a plasma TV, with other minor things. Abeg, people with experience, I only budgeted 65k for generator, and have already taken care of every other things.....but kinda sceptical if the 3000 generator can serve me. Just finished university this year, & I've not done my nysc. Just trying to augment cos Oluwa never detest humble beginnings.
Re: Can 3000watts Generator Power Refrigerators And A Plasma TV? by hodusglobal(m): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
Yes, just make sure you buy Original SUMEC or ELEPAQ product. To know the Original ELEPAQ, "CONSTANT" must be engraved on the Fuel Tank and a surface between the engine and the Coil. And for the SUMEC, the name "SUMEC" must be engraved on th Fuel Tank and also a surface between the engine and its coil too.

With all this form of identification idea am giving, you don't need to go to the shop with a Generator repairer. Orelse, the repairer will convince you to buy what is not and he will tell you that the product he direct you to buy is original and best because of the bribe he will collect from the seller at your absence. I've been using my Elepaq "CONSTANT" with refrigerators over seven years till now, am also using it to pump water from the well with 1.5hp pumping machine.

In Sha Allah! You will later gives many thanks to God and greet me later too.

1 Like

Re: Can 3000watts Generator Power Refrigerators And A Plasma TV? by duru39: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
Sure 2900 can even do the job .. Talking from experience.. Wat kill generator more is constant usage.. All d best on ur new biz.. cool

1 Like

Re: Can 3000watts Generator Power Refrigerators And A Plasma TV? by vincixpresso: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
hodusglobal:
Yes, just make sure you buy Original SUMEC or ELEPAQ product. To know the Original ELEPAQ, "CONSTANT" must be engraved on the Fuel Tank and a surface between the engine and the Coil. And for the SUMEC, the name "SUMEC" must be engraved on th Fuel Tank and also a surface between the engine and its coil too.

With all this form of identification idea am giving, you don't need to go to the shop with a Generator repairer. Orelse, the repairer will convince you to buy what is not and he will tell you that the product he direct you to buy is original and best because of the bribe he will collect from the seller at your absence. I've been using my Elepaq "CONSTANT" with refrigerators over seven years till now, am also using it to pump water from the well with 1.5hp pumping machine.

In Sha Allah! You will later gives many thanks to God and greet me later too.

How much did you get one sir?
Re: Can 3000watts Generator Power Refrigerators And A Plasma TV? by vincixpresso: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
duru39:
Sure 2900 can even do the job .. Talking from experience.. Wat kill generator more is constant usage.. All d best on ur new biz.. cool
Thanks
Re: Can 3000watts Generator Power Refrigerators And A Plasma TV? by hodusglobal(m): 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
vincixpresso:

I got mine 8 years ago. So I don't know the amount you will get it in the market now...

How much did you get one sir?

(1) (Reply)

Stop Loosing Money,Start Predicting Games Accurately With Our Strategy / FRAUD ALERT! Adeyemo Simon / Dominion Co-working Hub Is Giving Out A Day Free Pass To Use Their Workspace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.