Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Jimmy Jump Off - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jimmy Jump Off (1274 Views)

Dagrin On Jimmy's Jump Off : Its Craaazy / what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread / Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimmy Jump Off by sophy09: 1:38am On Aug 02, 2010
I was watching the Jimmy jump off and I realize that some so called Nigerian rap artist cannot even rap. The artist I was most disappointed in was MI, I thought he was the best until I heard Da Grin on Jimmy Jump Off. The guy is really good. MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: Jimmy Jump Off by Slyr0x: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2010
sophy09:

I was watching the Jimmy jump off and I realize that some so called Nigerian rap artist cannot even rap. The artist I was most disappointed in was MI, I thought he was the best until I heard Da Grin on Jimmy Jump Off. The guy is really good. MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE

+1,

Dnt rily feel M.I. dat much compared to Ice Prince, U heard of dis dude 'X.O.', he's fast bcomin d craziest lyricist in 9ja,
Re: Jimmy Jump Off by sophy09: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2010
Ice Prince is really good, the guy was just flowing Jimmy Jatt had to stop him. But I am really disappointed in MI. I thought he was the best in Nigeria but I guess he is not. Kel too was a disappointment, she was suppose to freestyle but her was from one of her past songs. BOUQUI was OK. I have not heard of XO is he good?
Re: Jimmy Jump Off by OneCork: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2010
Nigerian artise need to stick with playin traditional yoruba drums, they cannot rap (No offence)
Re: Jimmy Jump Off by 04kaa: 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2010
One Cork:

Nigerian artise need to stick with playin traditional yoruba drums, they cannot rap (No offence)

what about u can u rap.??
una just like to dey open mouth dey talk anyhow, una think say to rap or freestyle na beans ?
Re: Jimmy Jump Off by sophy09: 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2010
What can YOU do? We need to appreciate what we have. I have heard may wack European rap artist but they are promoted. It is shame when you can appreciate your couuntry
Re: Jimmy Jump Off by sophy09: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2010
04kaa:

what about u can u rap.??
una just like to dey open mouth dey talk anyhow, una think say to rap or freestyle na beans ?

lol I guess we were both thinking the same thing grin
Re: Jimmy Jump Off by 04kaa: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2010
sophy09:

lol I guess we were both thinking the same thing grin

but u started the topic, why u acting all innocent, so u sef can u rap??
Re: Jimmy Jump Off by Slyr0x: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2010
sophy09:

Ice Prince is really good, the guy was just flowing Jimmy Jatt had to stop him. But I am really disappointed in MI. I thought he was the best in Nigeria but I guess he is not. Kel too was a disappointment, she was suppose to freestyle but her was from one of her past songs. BOUQUI was OK. I have not heard of XO is he good?

Yeah X.O. is damn gud,

Check here

All of my girls are dimes, I call em ’sub-woofs’/

U always with ‘em 1s, just like the swine flu/

H1N1, get it? Cool/ When pigs fly, I will rap… Swine flew!

http://www.notjustok.com/2010/05/10/xo-aka-nohairdontcare-taxi-music-freestyle/
Re: Jimmy Jump Off by 04kaa: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2010
Slyr0x:

Yeah X.O. is damn gud,

U always with ‘em 1s, just like the swine flu/

H1N1, get it? Cool/ When pigs fly, I will rap… Swine flew!

lol i see a lot of force wordplay here,
is he telling us he is a swine swine flew??lmao.

he spits normal knowledge but his voice is somehow
Re: Jimmy Jump Off by sophy09: 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2010
04kaa:

but u started the topic, why u acting all innocent, so u sef can u rap??

I guess you don't know the meaning of innocent
Re: Jimmy Jump Off by 04kaa: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2010
sophy09:

I guess you don't know the meaning of innocent

ok sorry o
you are innocent o grin
Re: Jimmy Jump Off by sophy09: 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2010
You still don't get it, do you?
Re: Jimmy Jump Off by phemmy88(m): 8:37am On Aug 03, 2010
For u to av decided to make a career in Rap Music, u're not expected to dish out wack songs, otherwise u'll be called a wack artist, so if u claim to sit on naija rap and u still suck wif ur freestyle, then u shouldn't claim to be the best, So the issue of rap, not being beans as claim by some1 is damn silly!
Re: Jimmy Jump Off by CLASSIFYD(m): 9:53am On Aug 03, 2010
Lyricists take their time to write gud lyrics. U dnt xpect sumtn dat ws off da top to sound as gud as lyrics dat took hours or evn dayz to write. So give em lyricist dat cant freestyle a break jo!
Re: Jimmy Jump Off by 04kaa: 9:56am On Aug 03, 2010
CLASSIFYD:

Lyricists take their time to write gud lyrics. U dnt xpect sumtn dat ws off da top to sound as gud as lyrics dat took hours or evn dayz to write. So give em lyricist dat cant freestyle a break jo!
exactly my point .mr phemmy above/\/\/\/\/\/\thinks rapping na beans, most of those just open their mouth to talk gutters
they think say to rap dey easy talkless of freestyling
Re: Jimmy Jump Off by OneCork: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2010
Nigerian artise really need to Quit rapping.

I stopped buyin rap music coz of them ( no offense)

They have no clue
Re: Jimmy Jump Off by phemmy88(m): 10:37am On Aug 03, 2010
See this dude, o2ka or watever ur name is, it's only loosers like u do argue without using insultive words- too bad, it's time for u to start respecting others opinion and begin logical reasoning.
Jst an advice!
Re: Jimmy Jump Off by OneCork: 10:52am On Aug 03, 2010
4real they need to QUit raping. They keep using the word *hood*

Which hood? do they even have a clue? (no offence)
Re: Jimmy Jump Off by OneCork: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2010
Now every Nigerian Artise think he is Tupac!!
Re: Jimmy Jump Off by Slyr0x: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2010
One Cork:

Nigerian artise really need to Quit rapping.

I stopped buyin rap music coz of them ( no offense)

They have no clue

Rily, well thats ur opinion and ure entitled to it. BuH Criously things are changing, it all startd durin dis dude's tym 'Eedris Abdulkareem', 9ja used to feel him den wv his 'zigizakazigalo zagazuguzagalo bla bla bla, '', buh i doubt if ny1 z gon buy dat now, We stl ve up and coming artists dat i dig lyk Sleek & Slasher, Gten, Karnem, , amidst odas, Things wil def. change. Tis just a matter of tym,
Re: Jimmy Jump Off by phemmy88(m): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2010
hehehehe, "Tupac"
, well maybe they think Rap is all about Gangsterin
Re: Jimmy Jump Off by Fred87(m): 9:37am On Aug 04, 2010
@cork 9ja rapperz aint that bad,even in american there ar wack rappas 4real dont wanna call names,for me i chose wat to buy ,in notim tins gon change 4realA.eez

(1) (Reply)

Grikata Music Studio Now Open In Port Harcourt: / Modenine – 3 Kings [freestyle] / Music; Skuki – “Gbemileke Remix” ft. Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.