Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

How Do You Get Clean Drinking Water For Home Use - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Get Clean Drinking Water For Home Use (777 Views)

Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix / My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Get Clean Drinking Water For Home Use by showafrica(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
I buy dispenser water and it finishes in two days to me, that's expensive. With prepaid meters, boiling is not an option. I am considering treating with chlorine/water guard, please how safe is this or what other method is better and typhoid free?
Re: How Do You Get Clean Drinking Water For Home Use by Asquare84(m): 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
Even that water dispenser is not even safe. My colleague in the office share a fence with one of the popular company that sell water dispenser. One day he decide to peep through the fence to see how the water is being package only to discover that they are fetching water from borehole and sealing it to sell to consumer without treatment

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Clean Drinking Water For Home Use by showafrica(m): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
Asquare84:
Even that water dispenser is not even safe. My colleague in the office share a fence with one of the popular company that sell water dispenser. One day he decide to peep through the fence to see how the water is being package only to discover that they are fetching water from borehole and sealing it to sell to consumer without treatment

Thats the problem, anything you don't provide for yourself by yourself is risky. Our borehole is near a dam, why we don't drink it directly
Re: How Do You Get Clean Drinking Water For Home Use by showafrica(m): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
Please, which water una dey drink?

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Using A Domestic Staffing Agency / Clean US Ipad 3 Wi-fi + SIM For Quick Sale / A Juice Company Needs Distributors Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.