Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Redeployed Corp Member Only - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Redeployed Corp Member Only (40306 Views)

Redeployed Corps Members To Ogun State From Batch B Stream 1 / For Corp Member Only / Cross River Batch B Prospective Corp Member Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redeployed Corp Member Only by littleplato(m): 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
NYSC OT
Relocation OT
By Excellency James

For those that redeployed.
The secretariat will be crowded because batch C stream 1 & 2 are doing clearance 2mao.
You can't enter the secretariat gate without been on NYSC KIT.
You can be on full 7/7
Or
You can be on 6/7
You can where white sneakers or jungle boot
You can wear crested shirt or plain white.

Your first day is to just submit your approval letter, the one you printed showing approval successful.
Once submitted they will give you a date to come back, b4 that day, your state code would have changed to your redeployed state's state code.
After submitting the approval letter on Monday(2mao) if you are lucky your state code will change after 2 days, if not it will be the 3,4,5, or 6th day, the maximum day for state code to change is 7days after submission of approval letter.

You will return to the secretariat after your state code changes.
This is when registration starts proper.
You will be given a white file, inside you will see a biodata form, fill it, ur olevel grades will be needed.
You will put your green card, call up letter etc.
Before submitting the file back, you must have gone to write your name in the book of life
Drop your account number at the account session
Snap passport with crested shirt.
After these you can submit the file, a day after submission you will posted to your PPA.
but if your have a company that you know they usually collect and pay corpers, go there and collect request letter, don't submit the file without putting request letter because once you submit dey will throw you anywhere.
If the required documents to be affixed inside the file isn't complete, you can take the file home and bring it back whenever you are ready.
It's possible to finish all the file filling and registrations in a day if you are smart, but it's exhausting, the crowd is always mad.

So for all your relocation clearances, just budget 1week that's if you are lucky or you know ur way � cud be 2 days, but if not you might use 2weeks on clearance.

NOTE: don't over stress yourself, don't rush things, you just left Camp, tiredness still dey body, once you drop the approval letter and your state code changes, you can decide to return next year sef to start registration, they will attend to you. But if you just want to do it once and for all, good ��

Nigeria Ours, Nigeria we serve.
Corpers wee!
#copied

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by Litblogger: 1:19am On Dec 10, 2018
This is perfectly detailed. Thank you so much for sharing.
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by janegal(f): 10:15am On Dec 10, 2018
What if I can’t report today? Can I go another day to submit my acceptance letter for relocation?
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
littleplato:
NYSC OT
Relocation OT
By Excellency James

For those that redeployed.
The secretariat will be crowded because batch C stream 1 & 2 are doing clearance 2mao.
You can't enter the secretariat gate without been on NYSC KIT.
You can be on full 7/7
Or
You can be on 6/7
You can where white sneakers or jungle boot
You can wear crested shirt or plain white.

Your first day is to just submit your approval letter, the one you printed showing approval successful.
Once submitted they will give you a date to come back, b4 that day, your state code would have changed to your redeployed state's state code.
After submitting the approval letter on Monday(2mao) if you are lucky your state code will change after 2 days, if not it will be the 3,4,5, or 6th day, the maximum day for state code to change is 7days after submission of approval letter.

You will return to the secretariat after your state code changes.
This is when registration starts proper.
You will be given a white file, inside you will see a biodata form, fill it, ur olevel grades will be needed.
You will put your green card, call up letter etc.
Before submitting the file back, you must have gone to write your name in the book of life
Drop your account number at the account session
Snap passport with crested shirt.
After these you can submit the file, a day after submission you will posted to your PPA.
but if your have a company that you know they usually collect and pay corpers, go there and collect request letter, don't submit the file without putting request letter because once you submit dey will throw you anywhere.
If the required documents to be affixed inside the file isn't complete, you can take the file home and bring it back whenever you are ready.
It's possible to finish all the file filling and registrations in a day if you are smart, but it's exhausting, the crowd is always mad.

So for all your relocation clearances, just budget 1week that's if you are lucky or you know ur way � cud be 2 days, but if not you might use 2weeks on clearance.

NOTE: don't over stress yourself, don't rush things, you just left Camp, tiredness still dey body, once you drop the approval letter and your state code changes, you can decide to return next year sef to start registration, they will attend to you. But if you just want to do it once and for all, good ��

Nigeria Ours, Nigeria we serve.
Corpers wee!
#copied
You said copied. I want to know when are we to get our ppa cos i ve done all the necessary registration. Cos i dont want to stay and been spending my money
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by Litblogger: 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
janegal:
What if I can’t report today? Can I go another day to submit my acceptance letter for relocation?
Yeah. In Lagos, some of us were asked to come back tomorrow.
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by littleplato(m): 8:05am On Dec 11, 2018
janegal:
yes check back today or tomorrow
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by scarchiji: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2018
littleplato:
yes check back today or tomorrow
Submitted my relocation letter on the 27th and I'm yet to get the new state code in order to proceed with registration. Is it supposed to take this long?
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by littleplato(m): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2018
scarchiji:

Submitted my relocation letter on the 27th and I'm yet to get the new state code in order to proceed with registration. Is it supposed to take this long?
go to ur state secretariat they will guide u.
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by scarchiji: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
littleplato:
go to ur state secretariat they will guide u.
Was told to wait until the state code changeS..
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by modestdude(m): 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
Please I need contact of any NYSC officer in Lagos Surulere Office. I want to reason PPA direct posting from NYSC with him for a redeployed Corp member.
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by Litblogger: 1:50am On Dec 12, 2018
modestdude:
Please I need contact of any NYSC officer in Lagos Surulere Office. I want to reason PPA direct posting from NYSC with him for a redeployed Corp member.
Don't you have a request letter?
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by abrahambest(m): 6:55am On Dec 12, 2018
The are uploading our data gradually and it should reflect on our dashboards any moment this week

1 Like

Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by modestdude(m): 7:58am On Dec 12, 2018
Litblogger:

Don't you have a request letter?
I have a particular place of interest but they won't give me a request letter. However, they are ready to accept me if posted by NYSC themselves.
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by abrahambest(m): 8:04am On Dec 12, 2018
modestdude:
I have a particular place of interest but they won't give me a request letter. However, they are ready to accept me if posted by NYSC themselves.

Why wouldn't they want to give you a request letter?? Anyway good luck with your posting....
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by littleplato(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2018
abrahambest:

Why wouldn't they want to give you a request letter?? Anyway good luck with your posting....
meet any official .. they will help you. good luck

1 Like

Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by abrahambest(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2018
modestdude:

meet any official .. they will help you. good luck
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 12, 2018
abrahambest:
The are uploading our data gradually and it should reflect on our dashboards any moment this week
The ppa?
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by abrahambest(m): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2018
beamtopola:

The ppa?

Yes sir
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by scarchiji: 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
abrahambest:

Yes sir
Sir, what about we that submitted out relocation letter since 27th on November and yet to get a new state code. They keep on telling us to wait till it changes on our dashboard.
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
scarchiji:

Sir, what about we that submitted out relocation letter since 27th on November and yet to get a new state code. They keep on telling us to wait till it changes on our dashboard.
You dont need to wait . Go to the nysc secteriat of your relocation state and let the ict department know about it. It wont take upto a minute it will change
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by abrahambest(m): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
For those that successfully relocated to Lagos from other states in steam one, please indicate if you have been posted to a Ppa and your state code has changed
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by littleplato(m): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
abrahambest:
For those that successfully relocated to Lagos from other states in steam one, please indicate if you have been posted to a Ppa and your state code has changed
me
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by JerryUS: 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
For those that successfully relocated to Lagos from other states in steam one, please indicate if you have been posted to a Ppa and your state code has changed[/quote]
Me
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by JerryUS: 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
I hv bn posted to my ppa. I documented last week Thursday together with d request letter
JerryUS:

Me
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by Litblogger: 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
modestdude:
NYSC will only post you there if the company requests for your service.
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by littleplato(m): 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
JerryUS:
I hv bn posted to my ppa. I documented last week Thursday together with d request letter
do u check with ur fone or p.c?
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by abrahambest(m): 6:45am On Dec 17, 2018
We have submitted our documents at the nysc secretariat since last month and uptil now, no new state code, no PPA. This is alarming. What could possibly be wrong?
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by abrahambest(m): 6:45am On Dec 17, 2018
scarchiji:

Have you gotten it now
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by Sheyman95(m): 8:21am On Dec 17, 2018
abrahambest:
We have submitted our documents at the nysc secretariat since last month and uptil now, no new state code, no PPA. This is alarming. What could possibly be wrong?
Same issue here bro.. Don't even know what to do
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by abrahambest(m): 8:45am On Dec 17, 2018
Sheyman95:
Same issue here bro.. Don't even know what to do

Too bad
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by Sheyman95(m): 9:26am On Dec 17, 2018
abrahambest:

Too bad
Should we go back there to complain?
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by Franca04: 9:33am On Dec 17, 2018
For those that redeployed to Lagos is there any hope for November and December allawi?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps / NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 / Nine Corpers Drown In Taraba During Picnic By Riverside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.