Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! (4509 Views)

Omotola At The Queen Of England's 90th Birthday Celebration / Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA / Mercy Johnson And Omotola: Who Is More Curvy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by smile4kenn(m): 4:19am On Aug 02, 2010
The premier held on Friday 30th July at the Silverbird Cinema, Lagos.
Looking lovely ladies,

Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:37am On Aug 02, 2010
Genny: terrible dress, overly fake weave, bad makeup, WOMP.

Omo: nice dress bad makeup.

overall, blah.  tongue
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 02, 2010
who dressed nd made them up?
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 02, 2010
Wow, NIgeria's redcarpet-moment  has actually upgrading.

See that the scene. . .  the carpet, and scenery decoration has upgraded  from the usual.

Compare: THEN
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 02, 2010
I like everything about omotola, yea, the dress kinda made her look big.

But she is damn segzy, waoooo! mushska kiss kiss
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by Bluemoon1(f): 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2010
now pple can see that omotola is definitely finer than genevieve
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2010
Genny bad weave, not so great makeup but cute dress. Omotola Halloween makeup and the dress makes her look huge. Their stylists should have done better.
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2010
Please can we talk about Omotola and Genevieve for once without the whole who is finer debate
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2010
Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije!
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Wow, NIgeria's redcarpet-moment  has actually upgrading.

See that the scene. . .  the carpet, and scenery decoration has upgraded  from the usual.

LOL!
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by oboidanre(f): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

She no try at all
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2010
Blue moon:

now pple can see that omotola is definitely finer than genevieve
not really.
omo could wear something that doesnt fit her and genny could look SMASHING.
and then you would say genny looks better than omo.
hissssss.

out of all her past red carpets, genny no try at all.
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by MissyB1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by selena(f): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2010
if stephanie okereke was only wearing the inner dress with some high heels,she would have looked nice.
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by mamagee3(f): 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2010
What the heck did Omotola do to her nose?

Anyway, Genevieve looks better than Omotola.
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by cruiser: 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2010
mama-gee:

What the heck did Omotola do to her nose?

Anyway, Genevieve looks better than Omotola.

grin grin grin

mAMA -GEE is obviously same person as THE AMAKA, we know you are not Omotola's fan but to even say this is laughable and makes your two alter egos dismissable !!!
Even the blind can see Omotola is miles ahead. cool
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by mamagee3(f): 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2010
^^Quit your sloke, kid!

And reply to the thread.
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by cruiser: 1:05am On Aug 03, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Quit your sloke, kid!

And reply to the thread.

Where's the question kid? cry grin
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by Nobody: 4:35am On Aug 03, 2010
Here's a better version.

Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by Dolemite(f): 4:58am On Aug 03, 2010
Omotola looks like a tranny, WTF happened to her jaw, plastic surgery? Genevieve looks like a Roman goddess. . .
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by blank(f): 5:04am On Aug 03, 2010
Whoever the chic is dat is wearing the blue dress looks good.
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by clemcykul(f): 9:57am On Aug 03, 2010
they all look fabulous smiley
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2010
Seriously, when will you people post without comparing them interms of beauty?
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by blacksta(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2010
ugly girls - I am sure we can do better.
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by chiogo(f): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2010
Hmm, not feeling Gen's dress, make-up and hair. What happened? undecided

Omotola looks iight.
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by mamagee3(f): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2010
jennykadry:

Seriously, when will you people post without comparing them interms of beauty?
Probably when they realize that looks does not define a person.

blacksta:

ugly girls - I am sure we can do better.
Genevieve Nnaji ugly? shocked shocked

Then I'm sure someone like you thinks Jocelyn Wilderstein is pretty.
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by Nakele(f): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2010
OMG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WHAT ON EARTH WAS OMOSEXY THINKING PUTING ON THAT OLD SCHOOL OUTFIT?? COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES,,,,,,,,,,,,, U COULD HAVE DONE BETTER.
GENE, GENE MY GAL U STOLE THE SHOW,,,,,,,,,,,,U KNOW HOW TO STRUT YOUR STUFF,,,,,,,,,,,,,U GO GAL, NICE DRESS BUT THE WIG, IS A NO NO
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by spikedcylinder: 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2010
Who is the lady wearing that stunning blue dress?
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by mamagee3(f): 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2010
^^I think she's a former Beauty queen.

I don't know her name though.
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by blank(f): 9:26am On Aug 05, 2010
I love the blue dress!
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by spikedcylinder: 9:58am On Aug 05, 2010
The blue dress reminds me of Drew's green one. Which has been the best I've ever seen her in.

Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2010
Nakele:

OMG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WHAT ON EARTH WAS OMOSEXY THINKING PUTING ON THAT OLD SCHOOL OUTFIT?? COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES,,,,,,,,,,,,, U COULD HAVE DONE BETTER.
GENE, GENE MY GAL U STOLE THE SHOW,,,,,,,,,,,,U KNOW HOW TO STRUT YOUR STUFF,,,,,,,,,,,,,U GO GAL, NICE DRESS BUT THE WIG, IS A NO NO
Tell me about it! A total high school prom dress (Not even a pretty one for that) on a red
carpet. Now common Naija celebs tongue nevertheless, omotola is a pretty woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Damilola Adegbite's New Look / Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. / Timini James Egbuson!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.