Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,480 members, 7,826,814 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

See Mouthwatering Photos Of Peter-psquare And His Gorgeous Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Mouthwatering Photos Of Peter-psquare And His Gorgeous Wife (1311 Views)

Banky Host Black Themed Birthday Bash For His Gorgeous Wife / Peter Okoye Aka Mr. P SHOWS OFF His Gorgeous Family (photos) / Kalu Uche & His Gorgeous Wife Celebrate Their 5th Year Wedding Anniversary. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Mouthwatering Photos Of Peter-psquare And His Gorgeous Wife by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 10, 2018
See Mouthwatering Photos of Peter-Psquare and His Gorgeous Wife

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ec8NprFTpAM/XA28y3A20nI/AAAAAAAAAag/ssB0QbbzSSMlkU0rDFQG5sWqsT-wCmcswCK4BGAYYCw/s1600/peterpsquare.png[/img]

Just in: As Nigerian musician popularly known as peterpsquare, takes a photoshoot of his wife and himself in a recent celebration. In a post on Instagram which he made alongside the photo, he said with a tone of admiration, “we have been together for over 16 years”. This alone drew so many comments from fans and well-wishers, some saying that he has vindicated his wife but to me I think something fishy is going on here. I thought at one moment maybe there have some issues between both which have been kept away from the media. Well I wish them more years together ahead that’s all.

SEE MORE : https://www.aprokogist247.me/2018/12/see-mouthwatering-photos-of-peter.html

confirm this.
Re: See Mouthwatering Photos Of Peter-psquare And His Gorgeous Wife by speedyconnect3: 7:30am On Dec 10, 2018
What's special naa
Re: See Mouthwatering Photos Of Peter-psquare And His Gorgeous Wife by Bloooody(m): 8:24am On Dec 10, 2018
I never knew how ugly and fat this woman is

(1) (Reply)

I Can Take A Bullet For Kizz Daniel – Nigeria Lady Says (video) / Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Is Back On Instagram / 'Omo Ghetto' Funke Akindele Poses In A Stunning Outfit - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.