Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) (29390 Views)

Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu / Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by JustCare: 7:36am On Dec 10, 2018
VIDEO: Yesterday, a truck conveying cooking (groundnut) oil fell yesterday in Lagos, spilling its content into a nearby gutter. Minutes later, Nigerians were seen scooping the oil from the gutter to either use in cooking or resell in the market.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8VSYzth8ek
Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by Anduku: 7:45am On Dec 10, 2018
Hunger in the land

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by MrSix: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2018
Nigerians are unnecessarily greedy. Some of them will display inhumanity by selling those stuffs to people in the market and won't even reserve it for their consumption.
Yet...Our politicians are corrupt.

Grade1 USA used Laptops for sale
Nation wide delivery available
Details in my signature

38 Likes

Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by eltolu: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2018
This is neither hunger nor illiteracy. This is pure wickedness.

122 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by NoRetreat(m): 9:38am On Dec 10, 2018
Hungerbad

3 Likes

Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2018
hmm.

1 Like

Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by corpersforum(f): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2018
If you have been hungry before, you might have another perspective about this above. Love is not the only thing that makes someone act like a fool, infact hunger can make someone become a fool.

I pray that every hand that will "like" this will never beg in Life.

Incase you are interested, I can show you a 100% Tested and Free Guide to make money online. The internet is a great place to make extra money if you know the way.

You already have a phone and an internet connect. That's all you need to make extra income online. Click below and thank me later

CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER

DISCLAIMER: The tutorial is free รณ, am not selling any ebook or asking you for money. The sky is wide enough for many birds to glide.

25 Likes

Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2018
I no kuku dey buy adulterated oil. Refined olive oil for the win baby!

8 Likes

Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by CheapDataGuy: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2018
Poor Nigerians or let me say those who are not doing well financially in Nigeria are the most wicked set of people in this world. Trust me, the plan na to go sell am to innocent people make dem buy use fry wetting dem go take eat go belle.

that was how wan hausa boy was using rain water wey gather for road to rinse the sachet water (pure water) he was selling. guys if una see the water wey him use, to drink pure water wey abokee dey sell inside plastic rubber for inside traffic no go ever hungry u.

swear this is pure evil

check my profile

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by Hidentity(m): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2018
Dividend of a failed nation. When someone like Buhari is the leader of the most populous and complex black nation and someone like Osinbajo, Moghalu, Pius Adesanmi and other sound heads are just subordinates or citizens. Of what use is a jewel on a pig's snout. Leave selfish politics out of it, Buhari is not fit to be a class captain in JSS 1.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by braine(m): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2018
Chai!
Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by obajoey(m): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2018
chai, chai chai

1 Like

Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by seunOgoluwa: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2018
this is poverty tha is totally blind
Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by Groovenaija360(m): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2018
These local Yoruba people very dirty and disgusting

Spits

God forbid angry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by Bigdeeee: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2018
Chai!!! Poverty has finished igbo people. Just look at their level of super-wretchedness. Later they re-pack it to sell at Okokomaiko express or trade fair. I just pity this born-vagabond tribe that is always seeking greener pastures in Yoruba land. Their suffering does not end .

7 Likes

Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by Nelchuksmandela(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2018
Aguoo!
Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2018
African man
Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by Toflez(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2018
Christmas oil.... just b careful
Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by FASASI1(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2018
To sub on your ntel SIM card or topup on your Ntel please call 08162099698
Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by salbis(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2018
Awoof dey run bele ooo. grin

1 Like

Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by CakezbyMarie: 11:10am On Dec 10, 2018
Resell?? shocked
Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by pinkguy(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2018
Huh Is this Lagos people are proud of visiting, is better I remain in village than to live there

7 Likes

Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by kunleweb: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2018
Its not poverty, its greed

3 Likes

Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2018
cry cry cry cry
POVERTY RELODED
AFONJAS are the dirtiest ever documented followed by Mumbai, then Baku
This VIDEO is worse than any BARBARIC ACT ever seen

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by tenmariner: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2018
Should I say intense hunger has reduce some people capacity to reason rationally. And these are the folks that will compare some part of the country to the cows they herd!!!
Pathetic
Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by tragergeorge(m): 11:11am On Dec 10, 2018
Yoruba's and dirt , na so one pick can from gutter wan take sell palm oil for me for Lagos...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by Baawaa(m): 11:11am On Dec 10, 2018
If they get arrested some mumu will still be complaining

2 Likes

Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2018
embarassed
It's no longer palm oil, it's now groundnut oil

Our CONEferous brothers are really enjoying under Buhari

1 Like

Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by Passionate888: 11:13am On Dec 10, 2018
I blame Buhari
Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by davillian(m): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2018
I know say na only Yoruba women Go fit do this kind thing.
Dont think they will only sell it o they will use it too

10 Likes

Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by Opinionated: 11:15am On Dec 10, 2018
Animals in human skin.

2 Likes

Re: People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) by jordyspices: 11:15am On Dec 10, 2018
Hmm am not surprised there is nothing they dont scoop when it falls from fuel to beans to garri to groundnut oil inside gutter to groundnut anyway this is nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) / INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra / 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.