Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos (51244 Views)

6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) / Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos / 2 Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Students Die While Returning From Nightclub In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by bedspread: 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
i guess some men of God who died in similar circumstances failed the test right?
if ur time reach e reach be that..... stop wallow in this archaic mentality
Not Every time is your time...

You can't die anyhow like a chicken and say it's your time ! It's not so...

Everything that happens to you are Things you Prayed for and things you didn't!
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by izzou(m): 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
freecocoa:
okay then, please provide answers to said questions, I’ll be very grateful.

These are questions that God himself has the answer to, unless he reveals it to us

It's funny how people doubt God's existence but they don't doubt the existence of the devil.

When something bad happens, I ask myself what the cause is. There is no coincidence in life. Everything has a cause behind it
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by bedspread: 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
i guess some men of God who died in similar circumstances failed the test right?
if ur time reach e reach be that..... stop wallow in this archaic mentality
Your Mentality is your limitation!
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by Gkemz: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
The steadfast love of God endures forever upon his children.
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by hardbody: 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
masterpiecer:
You cannot be at Shiloh and return with ill news.
Thank You Jesus

The accident was a good news of course.
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by Psoul(m): 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
Heywhizzy:
I'll proceed to modify my earlier post, since it's not just you that have termed it to be an attack on Christianity

My response isn't an attack on Christianity but it's a reminder we can do better, why play the insult Vs insult game with supposed unbelievers, we ain't laying a great example like that.. I'm not saying it cos of you as an individual, I'm saying it cos that's what I noticed most outspoken Christians here do

I appreciate ur spirit. You are teachable.

Well on the other side of saying the Christians playing the insult vs insult game, in as much as i don't like the idea of Christians getting involved in the insult games especially with the not yet born agains, I do beliv that there are times we may need to be harsh if not we may be run over.

Let me drive it home. Wen I was growing, my parents bn staunch Christians will always tell us never to fight no matter the condition and that we should not bring shame to the house of God. In school our mates will bully us even those we know we can easily beat up. We will swallow their bullying. They will continue cos they know that nothing will make us fight.

We kept complaining this to our parents untill one day they called us and said to us, "See in as much as we don't want you to fight anyone, I will also advise that you kids must try as much as possible to avoid trouble and stay away from anyone that want to fight us, but if they insist, all of you should join hands together and beat up such a person. We will take responsibility of ur action. But don't look for trouble, run away wen it comes."

Next day in school, one the boys came to do the needful, we beat him up to an extent he started begging us. That ended the era of their bully. They started giving us respect that when we enter classroom some will even offer us their chairs to seat on.

Sometime we need to march those guys with their action when necessary.
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by kayalla(f): 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
God pass them
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
falcon01:
if God was involved, why was there an accident in the first place? Oh God gets involved after tragedy!!!
Our God Is A God Of Wonder. He Just Show Them How Wonderful He Can Be
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by themanderon: 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
falcon01:
if God was involved, why was there an accident in the first place? Oh God gets involved after tragedy!!!

My dear if you don't desist from mocking God and making disparaging remarks about him then I am afraid the devil is setting you up for destruction.
Its better to look and pass than to provoke God by your utterances. The reason I say this is that there are several people that mocked God that did not end well. My advice.
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by themanderon: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
We give God the glory that none was injured. I can only imagine what the sons and daughters of hades would have said but as usual God has frustrated the devices of the wicked.
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by pxjosh(m): 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
queengift:
The God of Shiloh at work, it pays to serve JESUS
Hello Queen, I sent you a PM
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by JasonScoolari: 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=73717350][/quote] So happy for you ma'am.
More blessings.
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by SURElee(f): 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
God has never left us without a witness. Thank God for his covenant of protection and exemption from evil. Dominion all the way. Thank you Lord.
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by Mettlefriday(m): 3:50am On Dec 11, 2018
THANK YOU ABBA FATHER, THE GOD OF BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO FOR SAVING THE SOULS THAT RETURN FROM SHILOH. THANK YOU MY BLESSED REDEEMER, FOR NOT ALLOWING BLOOD TO POUR DESPITE THE MANIPULATIONS OF THE AGENT OF DARKNESS. I THANK U FATHER. MAY UR ONLY NAME BE HIGHLY EXALTED IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME. AMEN.
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by Casemiro(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2018
When people walk out of your life, call them back and give them transport fare!

> it is well

me know
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by rkennyking(m): 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
This is the problem I have with religion ,the level of hypocrisy. Are you saying my friend who died in an accident recently don't have dominion... Your God is not for him?? Stop this mockery pls OK. It's enough to say your thanks to God. For the record, some people coming from same Shiloh were not as luck as you
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
JasonScoolari:
So happy for you ma'am.

More blessings.

AMEN!
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by JasonScoolari: 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

AMEN!
I guess you're having some little challenge base on your new belief. .
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I guess you're having some little challenge base on your new belief. .

I don't understand...
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by JasonScoolari: 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

I don't understand...
Still a Muslim?
Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Still a Muslim?

Yes I am a Muslim. A practising Muslim not just a professing Muslim.
I'm only a friend of the ministry ( Living Faith ). I respect the God's Servant Bishop David Oyedepo.

I started following DOMI INC on YouTube February 2018 and I have never had any reasons to regret. I follow the covenant hour of prayer , Wednesday service and Sunday first service.

I will say my only regret is stopping the online fellowship as a result of the things I read on the media about the servant of God. I suffered greatly for it. Uhm serious set back... Before then, I had recommended Living faith for my Christian friends and family especially my mom this year when I stumbled on it on youtube. I had told them that the God of that commission answers prayers using my life as an example.

Truth is before this year 2018, I never liked Bishop David before. Till today I keep asking myself wetin the man do me wey make me dislike am so much. I feel so horrible when I remember the nasty things and comments I joined people to say about Bishop. That's why I stopped reading anything that have to do with servants of God in the media. Let God be the judge. God never appointed me as Judge jury over anybody...

I was believing God for a miracle 2 weeks ago. I was really thirsty and hungry for the miracle to happen. I was already loosing hope when I saw the Shiloh advert. I remembered hearing people testimony on how God answered them at Shiloh.

So I followed Shiloh 2018 online and I was specific when Bishop David told everyone to ask. I asked for just that particular thing I needed nothing more. Day 1, No answer except for the disappearance of the migraine I do suffer which has kept me on drugs for long well ko Jo Mi loju because I never prayed for healing. Day 2, No answer lol. The Bishop said on the 3rd day, God will answer. That was on Thursday (Day 3) but I had already given up. I needed that miracle on Friday. I gave up when I saw a comment on the Shiloh thread where someone commented that for those who won't receive their request this year, they should check back next year. That comment weak me so I believed within me that I wasn't lucky this year. So I didn't attend Day 3 Thursday morning prayers and encounter night. I had concluded that no Shiloh miracle for me this year and it was my first Shiloh.

On day 4 Friday, on my way out on an errand, I had an accident that got me scared. God took control... I went back home thanking God and felt bad for giving up too soon. Just an hour after getting home, my phone rang. I reluctantly answered the caller but you know what? That call brought me my Shiloh request. I was shocked! Just what I asked for was granted in double!!! I screamed God of Shiloh has done it o. Those around me were like Hajia lol. Which one is God of Shiloh. An argument almost started but I didn't join as I wasn't interested. I was more concerned about the miraculous result I got even before the end of Shiloh just exactly the way I wanted it which came in surplus. I have asked all and sundry for help but nobody helped me. I told God that I dont know how he will do it but it I must receive my shiloh package before the end of shiloh 2018. Infact the person who called me is someone that we have lost contect for years. I wasnt expecting to get my request via this caller but God did it miraculously at shiloh.

I didn't follow the morning prayers but I made sure I participated at the encounter night day 4 to give God the glory. I was greatly blessed during the impartation service too. My mantle has been working for me greatly too.
Walahi, there is God in that place jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by JasonScoolari: 11:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

Yes I am a Muslim. A practising Muslim not just a professing Muslim.
I'm only a friend of the ministry ( Living Faith ). I respect the God's Servant Bishop David Oyedepo.

I started following DOMI INC on YouTube February 2018 and I have never had any reasons to regret. I follow the covenant hour of prayer , Wednesday service and Sunday first service.

I will say my only regret is stopping the online fellowship as a result of the things I read on the media about the servant of God. I suffered greatly for it. Uhm serious set back... Before then, I had recommended Living faith for my Christian friends and family especially my mom this year when I stumbled on it on youtube. I had told them that the God of that commission answers prayers using my life as an example.

Truth is before this year 2018, I never liked Bishop David before. Till today I keep asking myself wetin the man do me wey make me dislike am so much. I feel so horrible when I remember the nasty things and comments I joined people to say about Bishop. That's why I stopped reading anything that have to do with servants of God in the media. Let God be the judge. God never appointed me as Judge jury over anybody...

I was believing God for a miracle 2 weeks ago. I was really thirsty and hungry for the miracle to happen. I was already loosing hope when I saw the Shiloh advert. I remembered hearing people testimony on how God answered them at Shiloh.

So I followed Shiloh 2018 online and I was specific when Bishop David told everyone to ask. I asked for just that particular thing I needed nothing more. Day 1, No answer except for the disappearance of the migraine I do suffer which has kept me on drugs for long well ko Jo Mi loju because I never prayed for healing. Day 2, No answer lol. The Bishop said on the 3rd day, God will answer. That was on Thursday (Day 3) but I had already given up. I needed that miracle on Friday. I gave up when I saw a comment on the Shiloh thread where someone commented that for those who won't receive their request this year, they should check back next year. That comment weak me so I believed within me that I wasn't lucky this year. So I didn't attend Day 3 Thursday morning prayers and encounter night. I had concluded that no Shiloh miracle for me this year and it was my first Shiloh.

On day 4 Friday, on my way out on an errand, I had an accident that got me scared. God took control... I went back home thanking God and felt bad for giving up too soon. Just an hour after getting home, my phone rang. I reluctantly answered the caller but you know what? That call brought me my Shiloh request. I was shocked! Just what I asked for was granted in double!!! I screamed God of Shiloh has done it o. Those around me were like Hajia lol. Which one is God of Shiloh. An argument almost started but I didn't join as I wasn't interested. I was more concerned about the miraculous result I got even before the end of Shiloh just exactly the way I wanted it which came in surplus. I have asked all and sundry for help but nobody helped me. I told God that I dont know how he will do it but it I must receive my shiloh package before the end of shiloh 2018. Infact the person who called me is someone that we have lost contect for years. I wasnt expecting to get my request via this caller but God did it miraculously at shiloh.

I didn't follow the morning prayers but I made sure I participated at the encounter night day 4 to give God the glory. I was greatly blessed during the impartation service too. My mantle has been working for me greatly too.
Walahi, there is God in that place jare.

Wow! Now this is more than a testimony.... This is purely the hand of God in your life, and guess what? You just made my night with this amazing news. God!!!! Indeed, He's glorious. Lol, I am so happy to hear this. May God continue to bless you.

You've started taking your Dominion and that's how it will be all through next year. smiley

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Wow! Now this is more than a testimony.... This is purely the hand of God in your life, and guess what? You just made my night with this amazing news. God!!!! Indeed, He's glorious. Lol, I am so happy to hear this. May God continue to bless you.

You've started taking your Dominion and that's how it will be all through next year. smiley

AMEN !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills A Big Snake And Is Selling It On The Road (Photos) / Teens Only (Age Group 13 - 19) / Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.