Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Tiwa Savage Performs At Total End Of Year Party (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Performs At Total End Of Year Party (photos) (31717 Views)

Churchill Makes Appearance As Tiwa Savage Performs At Wells Carlton Anniversary / Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage In Cleavage-Baring Outfit: 'Not For Money Or Fame' / #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs At Total End Of Year Party (photos) by Mantissa89(m): 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
Denikayan:

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

who be this zombie. comot here make we see road. Tiwa fever dey catch me. I need stew to heal me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs At Total End Of Year Party (photos) by ndukaejime1994(m): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
Denikayan:

God PUNISH His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs At Total End Of Year Party (photos) by iStayWoke(m): 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
Join StayWokeTV ���� on WhatsApp and enjoy commentary on every thing worth talking about. There would be jokes, movie trailer uploads, fun facts, occasional giveaways etc. Expect us to be Nigerian, witty, tongue-in-cheeky, fun, & everything all at once.

Click here to join: https:///2348066799108?text=Hi%2C%20StayWokeTV%2C%20I'd%20love%20to%20join%20the%20Woke%20family.%20My%20name%20is
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs At Total End Of Year Party (photos) by shadeze: 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
Denikayan:

Yes, God will bless when he goes back to daura, but as long as he is still there misruling the country, May God punish him severely

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs At Total End Of Year Party (photos) by WIZDOM081(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
God Bless BUHARI

Is only Lazy youths won't make money this PMB era
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs At Total End Of Year Party (photos) by Denikayan: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=ndukaejime1994 post=73716933][/quote]

You are hungry
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs At Total End Of Year Party (photos) by Olaiya26: 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
Thank God she can perform.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs At Total End Of Year Party (photos) by samisj4real(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
Denikayan:

WHY?

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs At Total End Of Year Party (photos) by Isobug: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
Zuorom:

The year is about to end, make sure this foolishness does not follow you into 2019

If your own definition of 'foolishness' is saying the truth, then you are the one foolish cuz that's the height of foolishness
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs At Total End Of Year Party (photos) by Isobug: 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
Earthbound:

I know your medication is finished. Which drugs were prescribed to you? I will pay for one month's supply.

Have you eaten today? If no, then go to any restaurant in your proximity. Just mention my username and you will be served with a sumptuous delicacy, unlike that crap you use to take.

But if you have eaten, then go to a medic for diagnosis, you must have eaten a hypnotic food, that's why you mis-quote
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs At Total End Of Year Party (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
你甚至不知道你刚才写的是
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs At Total End Of Year Party (photos) by Mryacks: 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
Queen Diva...well done girl

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs At Total End Of Year Party (photos) by Xzydar(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
Stew

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs At Total End Of Year Party (photos) by Kingjames(m): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
the distance between the fairly used v*ulva could now be 4.5cm
she is trying anyway
if all other slay empty headed queen will borrow a leaf
stew
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs At Total End Of Year Party (photos) by Zuorom: 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
Isobug:

If your own definition of 'foolishness' is saying the truth, then you are the one foolish cuz that's the height of foolishness
What stupid truth are you saying? Have you ever met her before? You sit down in your house and hide behind your phone to call someone you don't know an olosho. If same was said about you or your relations how would you feel about it? I repeat it is very foolish on your part and you must not allow that foolish attitude to enter the new year with you. Grow up

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs At Total End Of Year Party (photos) by Isobug: 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
Zuorom:

What stupid truth are you saying? Have you ever met her before? You sit down in your house and hide behind your phone to call someone you don't know an olosho. If same was said about you or your relations how would you feel about it? I repeat it is very foolish on your part and you must not allow that foolish attitude to enter the new year with you. Grow up

After writing, you should have written in my own arrogant opinion (IMAO), so your comment will be complete.

My opinion chaa
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs At Total End Of Year Party (photos) by Evince(m): 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
i been dey crush on this lady until that saturday night i that she wears padded yansh .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Charly Boy's Son And Grandson / Rosaline Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh After She Claimed To Be Born Again? / Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.