Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! (32184 Views)

Top 5 UNIPORT Alumni Making Nigeria Proud / CNN Hero Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin / Man Makes Nigeria Proud,graduates With 1st From A UK University(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by GMbuharii: 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
zlantanfan:
You won't find a certain people in these kind of news, if it has to do with coke or Asian related count them in

Yesso,they are called "coneheads"
grin
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by Burgerlomo: 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
Congratulations omo Yoruba atata ati omo Nigeria rere.

Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
KenOne:
Good one. I noticed one thing this girl is a Yoruba and the Yoruba people did not go tribal to claim the achievement rather they praised her and Nigeria her country of birth at large.

If this particular girl where to be Igbo i am 100% sure that they'll go tribal and start saying Igbo Amaka only without giving kudos to her country of birth.

Your assertions above are factually inaccurate since the quotes below are from your kins, hope you won't say they are from Sudan.

Tribalism runs in the DNA of most Nigerians irrespective of where they come from and it is hereditary by nature, even your comment proved that you are one too.

Omoekun931:
Wow
Yoruba Amaka

zlantanfan:
You won't find a certain people in these kind of news, if it has to do with coke or Asian related count them in

Okoyeeboz:
Abisoye Ajayi-Akinfolarin
Thanks for making us proud.

A flatheaded miscreant from the lineage of Judas Iscariot would still be caught within the next 24 hours and we would see it here on Nairaland.

Those people, Crime is their only legacy.

1 Like

Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by chukxie(m): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
I'm glad she won. My voting for her wasn't in vain.
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by mercyville: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
keryj:

10 where chosen and there must be a winner, not all ten are winners ok. Dr Ricardo from Peru won.
No sir,all ten are winners That page was just celebrating Dr Ricardo.Be happy that a Nigerian and black like you is been celebrated by the world.

Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by keryj(f): 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
mercyville:

No sir,all ten are winners That page was just celebrating Dr Ricardo.Be happy that a Nigerian and black like you is been celebrated by the world.

Please go to CNN website and get enlightened since you don't want to take correction.

Am not sir
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by babzo(m): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
mercyville:

This is serious! How can all 10 be winners? Did you even read the article?
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by mercyville: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
babzo:

This is serious! How can all 10 be winners? Did you even read the article?

All the 10 are winners.This is why they call them CNN HEROES.One recipient is then chosen as CNN HERO OF THE YEAR.All the 10 will receive 50,000 dollars each while the CNN HERO OF THE YEAR will receive additional money.
The bottom line is... this is the first time a Nigerian is been named as one of the CNN HEROES since 2007.
It is not a fake news and we should be proud to be one of the winners.

Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by babzo(m): 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
mercyville:

All the 10 are winners.This is why they call them CNN HEROES.One recipient is then chosen as CNN HERO OF THE YEAR.All the 10 will receive 50,000 dollars each while the CNN HERO OF THE YEAR will receive additional money.
The bottom line is... this is the first time a Nigerian is been named as one of the CNN HEROES since 2007.
It is not a fake news and we should be proud to be one of the winners.

No Mercyville no.
10 people were shortlisted as Heroes.
The world was asked to vote to select one as the winner.
That winner was the Dr, not Abisoye.
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by mercyville: 8:56am On Dec 11, 2018
babzo:

No Mercyville no.
10 people were shortlisted as Heroes.
The world was asked to vote to select one as the winner.
That winner was the Dr, not Abisoye.

Oh my,the format of the award is to have more than one winner while one person becomes the overall winner.Ten recipients and one recipient means they are all winners who received awards.If all the evidences I have shown cannot help you,then I am saying CIAO to you just as Abisoye enjoys her 50,000 dollars and becomes the first proud Nigerian to have won the CNN HEROES Awards.

Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by babzo(m): 10:01am On Dec 11, 2018
mercyville:

Oh my,the format of the award is to have more than one winner while one person becomes the overall winner.Ten recipients and one recipient means they are all winners who received awards.If all the evidences I have shown cannot help you,then I am saying CIAO to you just as Abisoye enjoys her 50,000 dollars and becomes the first proud Nigerian to have won the CNN HEROES Awards.

If all 10 are winners, what was the point of people voting massively for their preference? What was the vote for?

Oga, i don comot hand for your matter.

Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by Casemiro(m): 11:15am On Dec 11, 2018
she try
> it is well

lol the value of

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! by mercyville: 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
babzo:

If all 10 are winners, what was the point of people voting massively for their preference? What was the vote for?

Oga, i don comot hand for your matter.

That little clip says it all.
It is a their tradition since 2008.There are entries from thousands from all over the world until they are trimmed to the best 10 honorees and CNN HEROES OF THE YEAR whereby one becomes the overall CNN HERO OF THE YEAR.None of them loses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of ABU Zaria 8 Months Before Its Commissioning In 1962 / Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) / Nasarawa State University Final Year Student Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.