Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

Breaking News!!! Facebook Value Crashes To The Ground - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Breaking News!!! Facebook Value Crashes To The Ground (784 Views)

Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar / Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting / Naira Crashes To Record Low At Official Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! Facebook Value Crashes To The Ground by nohitch: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2018
Could you ever imagine in your entire life that FACEBOOK will ever face this comatose?

Hell no…

I mean with all the analysts, strategists and every other BUSINESS acumen degree holder working at Facebook Inc., you would never imagine this poo…

OK okay, you might be saying it happens to the best of people,..

Oh well it does…

But you know the tricky part Facebook is hiding from you?

They are secretly buying back their own shares…

Shares worth 9.5 billion USD….

To gain back some kinda GLORY…..

Why?

I’ll tell you..

If you need proof, simply google Facebook shares plunge and hit the news section on google, then feed your eyes with the mishap news.

First, facebook’s ad market has become so saturated that your ads don’t get to reach the right persons anymore..

About 10,000 persons are currently promoting the same product you are promoting, to the same market, the same time and with the same statistics.

I’ll prove it…

Say you are trying to run a campaign for gaming laptops in South Africa, Johannesburg to be precise ..

You target, males between 14 – 29 years, living in Johannesburg…

Bam! You pull the ad run trigger…

Yet no sales. And you keep wondering why?

Reason is, some other fellow is using the same PUBIC TOOLS to promote the same thing you are promoting..
Even if he isn’t promoting the same thing you are promoting, if he decides to promote a gaming mouse, he will be running in your own juice.

Second, internet marketers have noticed facebook has begun using bots to like, share and even comment on ads… how awful?

More like daylight scam…

Yet upon all the supposed engagements, nothing happens, little or no sales and signups?

Third; its been discovered facebook now flags or puts a hold to an ad campaign because, some other persons are making use of the same statistics to run the same campaigns…

That means you will be on some kind of queue waiting for your turn.

Imagine you are running a 7-day campaign and your turn finally comes up on your 3rd day…

What happens?

About 2 days already gone…

Fourth; in 2018, the US SENATE, invited Mark Zuckerberg for a briefing based on the issue of data breach and data exposure of facebook account holders,

This has made running facebook ads in some countries; US inclusive has become cumbersome and citizens now see it as an intrusion on privacy…now facebookers click the “Don’t want to see this ads again” on facebook…

Plus, running facebook ads in some other countries other than your native country is expensive.

Most times it costs 3-4x the price of running ads in your native country.

Making it sort of impossible for internet marketers to have a reasonable ROI after burning money on facebook ads.

Fifth, part of the redemption technique facebook is applying in trying to save its skin with is:
 They sell your data to some organizations all in the name of trying to do business with them because, its shareholders are money hungry and that’s the truth.
 Eat your money even if your ad doesn’t convert…

To be frank, I could go on and on…

But it would be a solid waste of time.

Imagine trying to promote your clickbank affiliate products with facebook ads, knowing all these issues..

Say you are a newbie, you don’t even know what to do, how to do it or when to do.

You need all the guidance you can get, you need someone who has been there, who has burnt and healed.

You need someone to teach you the strategies his newbie student used in making close to $1200 in his first 4 weeks..

You need an experienced person to take you by hand and point out the particular products that even after you have stopped promoting, you will still be getting some commission..

You need a mentor to teach you how he makes $4000 monthly on autopilot while he has time for other stuff, just by selecting the right methods and strategies..

You need the same tools worth $3690 he used to smoothen his clickbank career, which he will be willing to give out for free as way of contributing to your success…

The last but not the least, you need the same funnel strategy he uses in all his businesses that he used to gain over 400 kids for a new crèche school in less than 2 months..

If you really want to be independent from now onwards, is to position yourself with the right tools and the right strategies that will be provided to you by the right mentor.

Then click this link to gain access to this life changing opportunity.

http://clickbankgroundzero.nohitch.com/

Hesitating will only make your success get delayed…and remember delay is dangerous….

Re: Breaking News!!! Facebook Value Crashes To The Ground by mattyrukee(m): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
Please I will like to talk to you on whatsapp or mail
Mattyekeke@gmail.com.
Re: Breaking News!!! Facebook Value Crashes To The Ground by adoho(m): 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
nohitch:

Could you ever imagine in your entire life that FACEBOOK will ever face this comatose?

Hell no…

I mean with all the analysts, strategists and every other BUSINESS acumen degree holder working at Facebook Inc., you would never imagine this poo…

OK okay, you might be saying it happens to the best of people,..

Oh well it does…

But you know the tricky part Facebook is hiding from you?

They are secretly buying back their own shares…

Shares worth 9.5 billion USD….

To gain back some kinda GLORY…..

Why?

I’ll tell you..

If you need proof, simply google Facebook shares plunge and hit the news section on google, then feed your eyes with the mishap news.

First, facebook’s ad market has become so saturated that your ads don’t get to reach the right persons anymore..

About 10,000 persons are currently promoting the same product you are promoting, to the same market, the same time and with the same statistics.

I’ll prove it…

Say you are trying to run a campaign for gaming laptops in South Africa, Johannesburg to be precise ..

You target, males between 14 – 29 years, living in Johannesburg…

Bam! You pull the ad run trigger…

Yet no sales. And you keep wondering why?

Reason is, some other fellow is using the same PUBIC TOOLS to promote the same thing you are promoting..
Even if he isn’t promoting the same thing you are promoting, if he decides to promote a gaming mouse, he will be running in your own juice.

Second, internet marketers have noticed facebook has begun using bots to like, share and even comment on ads… how awful?

More like daylight scam…

Yet upon all the supposed engagements, nothing happens, little or no sales and signups?

Third; its been discovered facebook now flags or puts a hold to an ad campaign because, some other persons are making use of the same statistics to run the same campaigns…

That means you will be on some kind of queue waiting for your turn.

Imagine you are running a 7-day campaign and your turn finally comes up on your 3rd day…

What happens?

About 2 days already gone…

Fourth; in 2018, the US SENATE, invited Mark Zuckerberg for a briefing based on the issue of data breach and data exposure of facebook account holders,

This has made running facebook ads in some countries; US inclusive has become cumbersome and citizens now see it as an intrusion on privacy…now facebookers click the “Don’t want to see this ads again” on facebook…

Plus, running facebook ads in some other countries other than your native country is expensive.

Most times it costs 3-4x the price of running ads in your native country.

Making it sort of impossible for internet marketers to have a reasonable ROI after burning money on facebook ads.

Fifth, part of the redemption technique facebook is applying in trying to save its skin with is:
 They sell your data to some organizations all in the name of trying to do business with them because, its shareholders are money hungry and that’s the truth.
 Eat your money even if your ad doesn’t convert…

To be frank, I could go on and on…

But it would be a solid waste of time.

Imagine trying to promote your clickbank affiliate products with facebook ads, knowing all these issues..

Say you are a newbie, you don’t even know what to do, how to do it or when to do.

You need all the guidance you can get, you need someone who has been there, who has burnt and healed.

You need someone to teach you the strategies his newbie student used in making close to $1200 in his first 4 weeks..

You need an experienced person to take you by hand and point out the particular products that even after you have stopped promoting, you will still be getting some commission..

You need a mentor to teach you how he makes $4000 monthly on autopilot while he has time for other stuff, just by selecting the right methods and strategies..

You need the same tools worth $3690 he used to smoothen his clickbank career, which he will be willing to give out for free as way of contributing to your success…

The last but not the least, you need the same funnel strategy he uses in all his businesses that he used to gain over 400 kids for a new crèche school in less than 2 months..

If you really want to be independent from now onwards, is to position yourself with the right tools and the right strategies that will be provided to you by the right mentor.

Then click this link to gain access to this life changing opportunity.

Hesitating will only make your success get delayed…and remember delay is dangerous….

Bro please I beg you to help me create a clickbank account. I'm a newbie and I just need it urgently
Re: Breaking News!!! Facebook Value Crashes To The Ground by nohitch: 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
adoho:

Bro please I beg you to help me create a clickbank account. I'm a newbie and I just need it urgently

check out the link in the post or visit https://clickbankgroundzero.nohitch.com
Re: Breaking News!!! Facebook Value Crashes To The Ground by nohitch: 3:45am On Jan 14, 2019
mattyrukee:
Please I will like to talk to you on whatsapp or mail
Mattyekeke@gmail.com.

https://clickbankgroundzero.nohitch.com
Re: Breaking News!!! Facebook Value Crashes To The Ground by janeade(f): 3:54am On Jan 14, 2019
A well trusted, reliable, 100%legit vendor is here with mouthwatering, pocket-swelling and eye-catching rates. A trial will convince you.

BURA-ENTERPRISE
_Gift Card is needed endlessly_
with undiluted integrity and instantaneous payment within nanosecond

Just paste your *GIFT CARD 24/7
Buying at cool rates
US��,U.K.��,AUSTRALIA ��,CANADA ��, GERMANY ��
�iTunes GIFT CARDS
�AMAZON GIFT CARDS
�STEAM GIFT CARDS
�WALMART CARDS
�TARGET CARDS
�GOOGLE PLAY CARDS
���

Please ����
What's app - 08067113111
Call -08067113111
(
Re: Breaking News!!! Facebook Value Crashes To The Ground by TakeMeTop: 8:04am On Jan 14, 2019
*Smiles* my man, calm down. When a company buys its own share, it means they hugely believe in their company and stocks and not necessarily because the company is about to collapse.

If you doubt me get the book

The intelligent investor by Benjamin Graham,

Facebook is a great and well managed company.
Re: Breaking News!!! Facebook Value Crashes To The Ground by nohitch: 3:14am On Jan 15, 2019
TakeMeTop:
*Smiles* my man, calm down. When a company buys its own share, it means they hugely believe in their company and stocks and not necessarily because the company is about to collapse.

If you doubt me get the book

The intelligent investor by Benjamin Graham,

Facebook is a great and well managed company.

well bro i get your point, you need to look at hat the company doesn't want you to see
Re: Breaking News!!! Facebook Value Crashes To The Ground by jonnypie(m): 3:16am On Jan 15, 2019
Face your book...
Buy MTN 1g for #550 check my signature...

(1) (Reply)

Stockfish Available / Free Websites For 3 Lucky Nlanders / Free Business Training For Nairalanders in Lagos and Environ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.