Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Thou Shall Not Allow The Soul Of Thy Holy One To See Corruption. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Thou Shall Not Allow The Soul Of Thy Holy One To See Corruption. (350 Views)

Olowu Of Owu Kuta Warns Youths Not To Allow Politicians Hijack ENDSARS Protest / Is There Any Culture In Igboland That Does Not Allow Women To See Men When Eatin / Shadrach Erebulu, Adou: "I Don’t Allow Women To Wear Trousers In My Palace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thou Shall Not Allow The Soul Of Thy Holy One To See Corruption. by brodalokie: 11:55am On Dec 10, 2018
The politics of corruption has always made me wonder what it was all about. I took a veiw from a human perspective in relation to the history of Jesus's death and resurrection. I never understood why Christianity was not in line with politics of the state until I tasted it myself. At the time I wanted a miracle from God, the miracle came but it turned out the opposite of what I had always thought about life from birth. This is how I knew it was corruption. But the funny part was that, I said piles of people with my own eyes who enjoy doing the corruption jobs like life depends on it.

This is my story
I have been through teachings and studies for the most part of my life. One of them is about the nature and characteristics of God. In the other way around, I know that scientists have discovered many ways of making life better for their community and they are sharing their education outside their community as well. But what you choose to do with the knowledge is your own business. For example if you choose to purchase a gun for the purpose of killing a human being for money, it is your own business. It is suppose to be useful animal hunting tool. Some people make documents, seals and stamps for the purposes of duping a rich target, with an excuse of giving it out to the needy, that's their business. But whatever it is I suppose, there is a just God in the heavens watching and recording.

And then I encountered a cut throat phenomenon that has changed my mind about God and life almost completely. On my 33rd year, in my room, I heard a voice that seemed to be talking only inside my room telling me that it was game over, or checkmate. First I thought it was coming from the people that are running the a plywood business downstairs, I tried to peep at it but the voice keeps judging all my movements even my thoughts before I fishined constructing them. I set out to talk with someone about what was going on but they made me feel like I had lost my mind. Also I noticed that the ghost voice was following me wherever I went. As I endured it, the scheme grew up into a very huge octopus, I started noticing that every I passed by would murmur something to the ghost about me, when I closed in on the targets they would smile at me or just look neutral. For a moment I thought the word was going to end or God is trying to talk to me. But then I noticed the fowl language of a ghost, and the object it was putting on my mind, offering me money etc by this time I had left my job and couldn't get a new one so I was isolated and starving seriously.

I would hear familiar voices, coming from all corners taking about what I was thinking, making mockeries, threatening death or punishment for me or a relative, they would even call their names. I would starve for days and finally I would find someone to give me 200 naira, while I walked the road, it seemed everyone is talking to me, and the worst part is that the person giving me money too will be murmuring as well. Then finally, I would go to the restaurant and the person selling food and one or two would also murmur. They were found of saying, "heavy human being" or "heavy mumu"
I was cracking my brains to make sure I pegged it. Then I realized it must be witches doing it. I called out the ghost voice and said, you're a witch and I'm not afraid of you. The next Sunday, the voice was coming from the speakers of the churches all around my house. And then it was telling me again, "no level again" meaning you can't fight this.

I decided to listen to the voices. Since then it has been teaching me lessons, telling me where to belong, what to do, who God is among men that I must worship and anytime I try to harden my heart, they see it and punish me with a troubulous dream that days or they waves of curses will increase. One time I tried to use my mind to make a movie for my own happiness since I didn't have any that was keeping me busy. In the vision I made up a white bearded man fighting with me another wearing yellow ninja kit. Then the white clothe guy threw lightening at the yellow clothing ninja and the yellow ninja returned it as a fireball that debilitated the white guy. One Sunday I had taught about travelling away from the state that morning, as I walked by a church I hear from the microphone saying, I will pray for you and hold them off till December. That Sunday night something that looks like lightening struck me on my heart side while lying down. It struck twice and ended the session with a quick vision that the angel will be serving you from now on. By this time I am already looking malnourished and without clothes. Two days later, I took two native I had been managing for the past two years and hit the road with hopes that I would find helpful drivers to get me to my destination. To my surprise, I walked from Benin to Ore with only Okada help, when I got there I slept in a church all night. Before taking off to beg again at the park where I got a free drop to Akure, from there same routine begging till I got to Lagos.

Since then I have been coping with the political mental health issues that repeatedly remind me of the death of my parents, threatening new deaths, telling me me who to serve, how to do it, see my thoughts and giving them an instant judgement, even making up a real life scenario or drama from whatever I am thinking. Trying to allot me a tribe, party or club for the purpose of relevance. Things I have always lived without. Now each time I have a dream, it gives me a heart ache. Even today I have it and I am still not seeing it as something that will go away.

Is this what corruption is all about? What am I missing?

(1) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo Rubbishes Oduduwa Igbo Claims / Sure Correct Scores / T-shirt In Urhobo (evwu Evun Urhobo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.