Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,222 members, 7,849,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Best Way To Know Hot Products To Import - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Best Way To Know Hot Products To Import (389 Views)

Do You Know That You Can Earn A Lot By Recommending Products To Other People? / EXCLUSIVE: How To Make 6 To 7 Figure Selling Hot Products / Free Training: How To Grow A Profitable E-commerce Business Plus Hot Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Know Hot Products To Import by timkuro(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
If you are into the mini importation biz and you are not using the WhatsApp Sender Pro, trust me you will keep wasting money on Facebook Ads and your products will keep piling up.
Now let me explain what I meant by the statement I just made above.
When you just go online on 1688 or Aliexpress and buy stuffs cos you feel or believe they will be appealing to the market and at the end of the day you start facing price or rejection issues how does it feel?
Let me give you one of my secret on how I sell a product even before I import them.
What I do is; I just download the image of the product(s) I want to import and go the my Whatsapp Sender Pro Software and search for groups on WhatsApp that already have an interest in my kind of product and then I send a bulk message to them Using the WhatsApp Sender Pro software. In this message I will add the price and full details of the product(s).
The response I get from them is what determines if I should import the product(s) or not.
So change your approach to biz come 2019 by getting this software today!
Call | WhatsApp check my siggy for my contact

(1) (Reply)

Message Me To Teach You How To Make Money Online / Abuja Airport’s New Terminal To Process 15m Passengers Annually—FAAN / Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.