Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Scooper Gives Cash Rewards To Users With The Highest Number Of Invitations - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scooper Gives Cash Rewards To Users With The Highest Number Of Invitations (984 Views)

How Can I Publish A Post On Phoenix Or Scooper Browser / Scooper Betting Tips / How To Make Up To N2000 Daily For Free With Scooper News App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scooper Gives Cash Rewards To Users With The Highest Number Of Invitations by ScooperOfficial: 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
http://www.scooper.news/detail?newsId=1770234[b][/b]

Hello, I am Scooper.

I am delighted to announce the winners of the monthly ranking for November 2018.

I have collated the referral activities of all users in October and I have the top three (3) These users have done well and will be duly rewarded for using their unique referral links. Sylvanus Audu tops the rank for the month of November with 249 new invites. Naija Advance comes second with 246 new invites while Taofeek Abiola is third, accumulating 215 new users

As mentioned earlier in previous weekly ranking posts, for every month, the users with the most number of invitees get some cash reward from Scooper. I have prepared N10,000 cash prize for the monthly winner of this challenge. Second (2nd) and third (3rd) place, for the monthly ranking, will be rewarded with N5,000 and N2,000 respectively.

The next top three(3) winners will be announced in December 2018. Before then, I will inform you about the weekly top five(5). To participate, you need to use your referral link to invite new users.

To find the invitation link, here is a ‘step to step’ information:

Go to Virtual Coins page, click ‘earn coins by inviting friends’ and copy the link to your clipboard

The link that you copy is your permanent invitation link. It is unique to you because Scooper can use it to identify every successful download that is carried out using your invitation link. You can share that link directly with anyone you wish to invite to download Scooper. You may also share it on all of your social media pages and convince many of your friends to download Scooper

Every week on this channel, I will inform you about the chart; who is on top of the chart and with how many new invites.

Please note that when a successful download is done using your invite link, the coins for that invite gets added to your virtual coins 24 hours later. You can have six thousand (6000) coins by tomorrow if thirty (30)people use your unique referral link to install Scooper today.

Can you accumulate 15000 coins in two days?

For updates, follow “Scooper” channel (Scroll up and click 'Follow')

Follow Scooper across social media platforms:

Twitter - @scooperng

Facebook - Scooper

Instagram - @scooperng

(1) (Reply)

I deactivated my former account Lilianofentse SA / Man Shot Dead At Enugu During Election / Make More Than 50k Monthly On Giftalworld.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.