Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat (34979 Views)

If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan / If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila / "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by FlirtyGist: 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
This morning, Davido angrily reacted to a tweet by music blogger, Ayo Jaguda who described his new song 'Wonder Woman' as thrash and went on to accuse Davido of buying views to make the video hit One million views in 24-hours.

Davido in his reaction said, 'If dem born u and ur papa well In fact add ur mama !! Come naija Bastard!! Bleep it come Africa !! U go see'

Now, the blogger has cried out saying, 'my personal opinion is what triggers you , you could have blocked me or said it a better way. You insulted my parents and threatened my life . I have munched this and sent to my lawyers , and also we have the same passport so if anything happens to me; it’s on you!'.

See other reactions below....

News from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/if-anything-happens-to-me-its-on-you-ayo-jaguda-tells-davido-following-threat

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by FlirtyGist: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2018

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
(7)

Think twice.....

Mgba no be beans.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by MJBOLT: 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
davido cannot do anything,he's a noise maker

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by maybachstarboy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
Na OBO cause am na. e for just ignore that dolt

3 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
LMAO! So my guy can fear but him sabi run mouth abi? Make you and your lawyers carry your cross.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
angry angry The guy (Davido) is a show off and show offs no Dey last... God Go Humble You One Day!!!
Akpa Amu!!!

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by lonecatt(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
One is ayodeji and the other is adeleke
Na dem Dem
Madt people everywhere

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by BruncleZuma: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin

All the mouth nah fear still hold am last last...

7 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Gosj01(m): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nah only mouth this guy get sef?

Lmoa!!!!

I sell good and cheap laptops, more unbelievable deals in signature.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by martolux(m): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
Coward boy! grin

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Pidginwhisper: 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
I hate Cowards no be small. I no just know why

7 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Uglymugg: 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lol, the guy dey beg Davido to block am instead of to waste his life.

Davido na 7 man oh. grin grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Smadeinc: 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
People with blue tick fight, wetin concern me

14 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by BillGoldberg: 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
These fools are usin style to promote the useless song and video and gullible Nigerians are buying into it. Has anyone not noticed that anytime Davido wants to do a new song or just released a new song, he will start up a fake controversy? This Davido is very very mischievous.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by omooba969(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
Two idiots. cool

3 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Heywhizzy(m): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
I'm ashamed of Ayo Jaguda if as a professional music blogger, he placed "personal opinion" over facts

Davido shouldn't have threatened him notwithstanding

BlaqTesla:
angry angry The guy (Davido) is a show off and show offs no Dey last... God Go Humble You One Day!!!
Akpa Amu!!!
People called him show off and said he won't last at the start of his career, now he is one of Africa's biggest export, at this rate, he can only get better and bigger

19 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Diso60090(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
MJBOLT:
davido cannot do anything,he's a noise maker

Abi ooh,,,,,but bro I for like make you enter he street go talk this matter there to really know if na noise maker

3 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by holuphisayor(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
Yen yen yengrin

Profanity ....karius receive pass this one ogbeni grin

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Allylic(f): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
Davido shouldn't have responded like a tout now..Haba,if anything should happen to the guy,He(Davido) should be held responsible...

7 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Excallibur(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
So Davido actually thinks people on the streets of Africa will fight this guy for him grin

13 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by gaventa: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
Katsina no Be better state
TarOrfeek:

(7)

Think twice.....

Mgba no be beans.

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by 0balufonlll: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
X
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by lathrowinger: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
Davido, always sound like a #BASTARD. I think he doesn't know the worth of parents.

11 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by naijaboiy: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
Froggy sef grin

6 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by omoadeleye(m): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
Don't worry, it won't be obvious to the eyes we would make it look like an accident... tongue
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Bustincole(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
I heard Davido is No 1 of @%# gang

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by onatisi(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
it seems all these bloggers dont know what amount of hard work and financial resources it takes to package a good sound and video ,and it is very very annoying after one has done all that for someone to just sit down under a cool tree with a bottle of beer and rubbish everything . he accused davido of buying views and yet he has no proof .
davido also should know that anything written in black and white can be easily turned and used against you in the law court

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by wittyt98(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
but shey the guy dey lie? the song is fvcking trash. the only thing good about the song is the video and not even the whole video but the parts where various women in power doing great things were being potrayed. so David should shut Tf up and stop being butt hurt. if the guys opinion vex him then maybe he should kill himself Instead.

the fvcking spoiled brat be so quick to indirectly call other artists out on his Instagram and joke about them but when a blogger does the same to him, he wants to fight lol grin

13 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by Allylic(f): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
Heywhizzy:
I'm ashamed of Ayo Jaguda if as a professional music blogger, he placed "personal opinion" over facts

Davido shouldn't have threatened him notwithstanding
the guy only stated his own view about the matter,Davido should have countered him with facts and figures.He shouldn't have responded in that manner now ..In my mind self,I think the Ayo guy might be right after all....

3 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
I'm i the only one who thinks this whole drama was staged to make this song trend more?

Another Smart one from David Adeleke grin

By the way, i think people like AYO should mind their business more.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill: ‘I Am Not A 40 Seconds Man, I'm A Tireless Machine’ / A Recent Photo Of Azadus / Angela Okorie's All White Birthday Party In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.