Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria (43300 Views)

Top 10 Worst NYSC Orientation Camp In Nigeria 2023/2024 / Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by olajizz01(m): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Northern Nigeria and backwardness.

Smh
Stop saying what you don't know, IMO state camp in(Umudi) is an hell and probably the worst in the country,I'm saying this from my experience.
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Texlym90(m): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
The poster ought to do his/her assignment b4 posting this cos it's not relevant at all...why would someone be using 2013 stuff to judge 2018
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by ifyboy60(m): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
WarriAproko:
Were yikpata kwara state sad
yikpata Na poultry Na, shame of a place
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by pinkhill(f): 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hostermipo:
Osun State? i bet you have never been to osun camp, it is actually one of the best. I thought I would see the likes of Niger state
That's true. I served in Osun state and I can truthfully say it's the best camp in Nigeria and there is nothing bad about their food.
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Foma2: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
WarriAproko:
Were yikpata kwara state sad
You can imagine. They didn't visit Yikpata, hell of a place. D first time I ate boiled egg and bread...
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by highbee02: 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Osun should be removed. Ede camp is d best in d southwest
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by lordsrest(f): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hostermipo:
Osun State? i bet you have never been to osun camp, it is actually one of the best. I thought I would see the likes of Niger state

I was shocked to see Osun too. I served in Osun State. Osun Camp is top notch.

1 Like

Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by anselm791(m): 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
waxyung:
OP. Please stop smoking. I camped in sokoto and serving there right now.

Stop judging with what was said about it in 2013.

Sokoto now have it's own permanent camp in Wammako and it's one of the best in Nigeria if not the best

baba I suppose know you be that na.
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by abdlkay(m): 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
Op, please next time make your research well before compiling false and malicious post as this. I served in Osun (Ede Camp) 2018, and i can vouch that its one of the best camp in Nigeria if not the best, the facilities there are top notch and their is constant electricity and water supply, as for the food you don't expect to be given the kind of food you normally eat at home but its quite ok.
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Hasheem1hash(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Kelisss:
Okada camp is the worst. No toilets nor bathrooms. I was a batch b Corp member in 2018. Very smelly camp.
kaiama camp for bayelsa state na thrash na!
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Maroghene(m): 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
The Umunya camp in Anambra is the worst.. Poor sanitary systems, poor lighting and everything.
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by zang: 12:31am On Dec 11, 2018
helium2:
Okada Camp
Wetin eye see, Mouth no go fit talk

grin grin grin grin grin
Flagyl was the hottest selling product in camp then
Yes I concur with you Okada camp in Edo state is the worst in term of everything.
Okada camp should be number 1 on the list I just left camp last Wednesday Batch C stream 2

1 Like

Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Topshow4real: 12:59am On Dec 11, 2018
Jos Mangu camp should be the best Nysc camp in Nigeria
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by SAMTOBIJU(m): 3:08am On Dec 11, 2018
My friend if you are talking about worst camp, go to YIPATA CAMP in Kwara. Even the then DG, Brigadier General Johnson Olawumi says prisoners are better than Us.
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Gwammen(m): 4:11am On Dec 11, 2018
Stop feeding us with stale news
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by ruona10(m): 5:00am On Dec 11, 2018
FYB:
How will I know
how would u know ur username is FYB SMH
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Thomthom(m): 5:42am On Dec 11, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad under the Sun/rain.with dedication and selflessness. Nig is ours,Nig we............ E go beta
serve ( Sokoto 2015) Nice camp Hot sun
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Skodiswayze(m): 6:10am On Dec 11, 2018
Plateau has the best
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by ClassiqLegend(m): 6:19am On Dec 11, 2018
Oh tank god niger state was nt included
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by aimsbaba(m): 6:48am On Dec 11, 2018
Kai na Niger State NYSC camp worst pass. Even Major general Sulaiman Kazaure confirm am.
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 11, 2018
ipobarethieves:
[s]sad under the Sun/rain.with dedication and selflessness. Nig is ours,Nig we............ E go beta[/s]

Rubbish

Who the shithole epp.
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 11, 2018
All these online rants...I just have one question for una...

Where u guys are coming from(ur houses) how does it look like?

Just asking not that am supporting the shitholian govt.
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by fujirice: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2018
waxyung:

Accepted. But news shd be verified before publicizing them
Well, this is Nairaland where almost anything goes. Now the onus is on us to correct or inform the public properly in a civil manner when we see such posts.
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Ivanmykel(f): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hostermipo:

Please tell them, I'm just coming back from Ede camp. Was surprised to see Osun State on the list.
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Ivanmykel(f): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
alons:
Op you are very sick for putting osun camp there. Go and make research before you before you start writing that shit up there...am in Osun state now from the camp too. Osun camp is the best in Nigeria

What platoon?
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by StunnerG(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nuellaluv:
Please remove Adamawa camp from your list.Adamawa is the best we had nice hostel, 24 hours light and water so more do you want to talk about just the insecurity ban place on the state, inside the camp is very safe biko get your fact right
Was in batch C stream 2
The camp isn't anyway near bad
Plus
Go and collect your SHAOO!!
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2018
sabenabeauty:
Dear NLders. please take a minute or two to subscribe. thank you

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCOx4FvFQuu8n3I2SkJPxlew

Subscribe to mine and I will subscribe to yours.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjTIFBLsJ-0b13QYPkDrZng
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by mamotalk: 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
NemzySeries:

�Õo�º°˚�˚°º�oo�....wit ma xperience NYSC is not wat i desire to xperience again.... i served in d 2nd worst local govt in kwara called baruten LG were news of national happening are heard of 2 weeks after.... d camp in kwara was jst poo..... i stay in a part of Niger statevcalled suleja h happen to kw abt d Niger poo camp
I was in Niger for the exercise. Mixed feeling though.
Re: The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria by Nuellaluv(f): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
StunnerG:

Was in batch C stream 2
The camp isn't anyway near bad
Plus
Go and collect your SHAOO!!
Batch c stream 1. The Camp I wonder if there is any camp that is better than Adamawa camp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 1 Call Up Letters Are Out. Indicate Your State Here / Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. / NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.