Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,315 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Obeezi Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Obeezi Interview (702 Views)

Account Officer (female) At Obeezi / Hr/admin Officer Needed At Obeezi, Lagos / Digital Marketer At Obeezi.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obeezi Interview by Bbnnaji(f): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
I received an interview invite from obeezi please does anyone know anything about them. and how can I get to this address from mile 2
 22B Modupe Street, Fola Agoro, Somolu, Lagos thanks
Re: Obeezi Interview by kristen12(f): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
Obeezi is real. I know few people that have worked there.

Enter a bus going to Onipanu from Oshodi. Cross to the other side of the road when get to Onipanu, enter the small market near the Conoil filling station and come out at the other side of Onipanu (you'll see other people passing there, just follow them).
When you're at the other side of Onipanu, get a bus going to Pako/Fola-Agoro. Drop at Kolex bustop and cross to the other side of the road.
Walk straight down the road and ask for the address (make sure you ask questions).
The house number is written in front of the building (always check).
Or you can use google map when you get to Kolex bustop.
Re: Obeezi Interview by Bbnnaji(f): 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
kristen12:
Obeezi is real. I know few people that have worked there.

Enter a bus going to Onipanu from Oshodi. Cross to the other side of the road when get to Onipanu, enter the small market near the Conoil filling station and come out at the other side of Onipanu (you'll see other people passing there, just follow them).
When you're at the other side of Onipanu, get a bus going to Pako/Fola-Agoro. Drop at Kolex bustop and cross to the other side of the road.
Walk straight down the road and ask for the address (make sure you ask questions).
The house number is written in front of the building (always check).
Or you can use google map when you get to Kolex bustop.

thanks dear. the office is quite far from where I live I dnt think I will attend. do u have any idea of their salary range

(1) (Reply)

Sundry Foods Limited Recruitment | How To Successfully Apply / Vacancy In Ikeja / Please I need information on this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.