Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm (35580 Views)

Two ‘Next-In-Lines’ That Never Became Olubadan Of Ibadan In Recent Years / Animals Names In Yoruba And Their English Meaning / The Meaning Of Edo Flag Of Benin Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by bilms(m): 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
Meaning of the Five Lines on a Palm
https://mrrightsng..com/2018/12/meaning-of-five-lines-on-palm.html

1. Life line: Also called the "earth line", it's the line that extends around the thumb and it reflects one's health and physical vitality.

2. Wisdom line: Also called the "human line", it stretches from the middle of the thumb and index finger to the palm's other side.It usually looks like it's dividing the palm and reflects a person's mentality and personality.

3. Love line: Also called the "heaven line", it's the line that stretches under the little finger to the index finger.It reflects one's love life and attitude.

4. Fate line: Also called the "career line", it's the line that stretches from the wrist to the middle finger.It reflects one's fortune and career.

5. Marriage line: It's a short line between the love line and the little finger. It reflects one's romantic relationships and marriage.

https://mrrightsng..com/2018/12/meaning-of-five-lines-on-palm.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by Webtechie: 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
insightful..

CHECK MY SIGNATURE OR PROFILE SOMETHING NICE IS IN THERE
Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by 9jvirgin(m): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
HIS ways are not our ways. Only HIM knows the mystery of the human palm.

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by Olalekank(m): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
Educative

People above me, which network una dey use?
Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lol

What about "Panties line?"

The one that moves from the waist down to the ass...

Bullshit!!!!

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by stubbornman(m): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
grin
Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by Niyeal(m): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
g

1 Like

Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
INTERESTING

1 Like

Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by crestedaguiyi: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
op give credit to mazi Nnamdi Kanu

and let the zombies tell us how bubu 4 lines on the palm became 3.its not common to have 3 lines if your immediate younger one is a female

9 Likes

Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by Starboytwo(m): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
Me that don't have not?
Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by rattlesnake(m): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
No be the same line dey ya hand and Jesse lingard hand....
even KEke u no get
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by HeyCorleone(m): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
Someone would just wake up one hot afternoon and compose nonsense. And a mod would help him shift it to FP for the world to marvel at his inanity.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by Heywhizzy(m): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
Stop lying

1 Like

Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by KamalMarx: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
What is this doing on Front page undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by Princess4ng(f): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
OK... NOW AM LOST
Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by Mizk(f): 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
So many stories have been told about it especially at bed time, and guess what OP, all the stories plus yours are all lies. grin

2 Likes

Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by saintneo(m): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
what do they signify? long or short?
Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by bigeliot(m): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
Pix or adonblivit
Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by elgramz: 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
Princess4ng:

OK... NOW AM LOST
Lol, no be only you o

2 Likes

Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by gevans(m): 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
More details please,

I read an article on this topic last year
Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by Princess4ng(f): 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
elgramz:

Lol, no be only you o

LOL......... I think say na only me no go better sch grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by Chynna(f): 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
Op, you just told us the names of the lines. I think this information would be more useful if you helped us understand the meanings that can be derived from how the lines are drawn, seeing as we don't all have the same lines...

4 Likes

Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by Authoreety: 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nonsense!
Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
I see lots of ignorance being displayed on this thread, the OP is clueless as well.

The lines on the palm of primates are evolutionary for survival and adaptation to our natural habitat. What do i mean? In the course of primates survival for the fittest, some specie learnt to clamp thier hands together, learnt to pump thier fist, learnt to grab and hold on to stuff for survival etc. Hence this made them survived and adapted but those didn't learn this palm usage technique for survival died out of existence giving chance for once who learnt to use thier palm to evolve more. This is what is known to be natural selection.

Since these sets of specie survived and evolved, they also passed down that genetical code down to offspring for same survival, this is why the homo sapien specie has those lines drawn out on thier palm to aid grabbing, pulling and holding on to.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by EmmaLege: 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
Wow
Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by Dyt(f): 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
How about that of the kids you will have?

Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm by JessetariahMD(m): 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
What is this one saying

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos / Some Interesting Nigerian Proverbs With Pictures / Soun Of Ogbomoso, Oba Ajagungbade Buried (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.