Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing Wedding Dress(gown) -(Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing Wedding Dress(gown) -(Photos) (1130 Views)

Actress Ini Edo Looking Gorgeous And Stunning In A Black Gown (Photos) / Cee-C In Sexy, Cleavage-Baring Short, Red Gown (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Steps Out In Sexy Tight Short Gown (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing Wedding Dress(gown) -(Photos) by Jerryembassy91(m): 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
A Cross-dressing man stepped out for his wedding wearing the same wedding dress as his bride.

53-year-old Ian Newman from East Dulwich, south London and his wife Emma Sparre-Newman who got married at Las Vegas' Neon Graveyard on September 21 rocked matching white strapless gowns for their big day.
According to Mail Online, the pair went wedding dress shopping together to get the strapless gowns, and Newman's daughter was on hand to do his makeup before the ceremony.

It was also revealed that the couple met two years ago at a festival and Ian revealed his love of cross-dressing to Emma on their second date.

His new wife Emma told Mail Online: 'Over the last two years, Ian has dressed almost exclusively in women's clothing.

'It would actually be odd to see him in jeans and a t-shirt as it's just not him.
'So when we discussed marriage, I expected that we would both wear a dress.

'But we have very different ideas about style so I didn't imagine we'd ever wear the same outfit.

'I'm not precious about it, it's a dress and actually it's our wedding, it's not mine.'

According to her, her new husband was desperate to wear a new gown on the wedding day so they had to go dress shopping together to buy their dresses.

Emma said: 'We wanted to keep it very relaxed so I had planned to wear a dress I owned.

'But my friend was trying to persuade me to go shopping, and when I said no, Ian admitted that he did want a proper wedding dress.
'Everyone found it hilarious that he was more keen to go dress shopping than I was.'

Emma added: 'I had been very anti-wedding as I didn't want to stress about what was a very happy experience but trying on dresses was so much fun.

'It was actually the manager who suggested that Ian should try on the dress that I had already chosen.

'It didn't bother me at all and as soon as he tried it on, I knew it was the dress for him, he looked amazing.'

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/12/cross-dressing-man-ties-the-knot-wearing-exactly-the-same-wedding-dress-as-his-bride-photos.html

Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing Wedding Dress(gown) -(Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing Wedding Dress(gown) -(Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
Dude is G A Y!

1 Like

Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing Wedding Dress(gown) -(Photos) by Jerryembassy91(m): 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lol..
I thought as much..
Tamarapetty:
Dude is G A Y!
Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing Wedding Dress(gown) -(Photos) by AverageAnnie(f): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
that means bobrisky's wedding will be like this. hmmm .
Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing Wedding Dress(gown) -(Photos) by Jerryembassy91(m): 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lol....
AverageAnnie:
that means bobrisky's wedding will be like this.
hmmm
Re: Cross-dressing Man Ties The Knot Wearing Wedding Dress(gown) -(Photos) by Isobug: 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hmm...... Bobrisky type

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj reveals why she loves her man, Kenneth Petty / Regina Daniels, Places Curse On Tunde Ednut Over Yahoo Yahoo / See VP. Daughter, Dami Osinbajo Look On Democracy Day Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.