Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Sex In Sec - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sex In Sec (1274 Views)

19,396 Test HIV Positive In Niger State – Perm Sec / Italian Couple Got Stuck During Sex In The Sea: Scientific Explanation / Info Sec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex In Sec by clem2love(m): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2010
fellow nairaland help,

i am 25 married with two lovely kids a boy ad a girl.
recently i observe that i can no longer perform unlike before each time i meet for sex i less than a minute i am wet i try to keep it away from my partner whenever she ask i keep saying story.

please i eed help before i loose my home
Re: Sex In Sec by VALIDATOR: 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2010
You shoot your gun too quickly.It is called premature ejaculation.Mainly caused by anxiety.Unfortunately anxiety is not easily controlled.

The easy way to control yourself from shooting your gun too quickly is to control your breath while your p.enis is in her v.agina.
As a man you would have noticed that when you are just about to loose control and shoot your gun,your breathing becomes very rapid and erratic.So breathe at a constant pace to gain control and also importantly let you p.enis movement in and out of her v.agina correspond to your breathing.

Note:You do not need drugs/herbs.The solution is in your mind.

I hope it helps.
Re: Sex In Sec by clem2love(m): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2010
thanks for that

bt i will still need more explanation
Re: Sex In Sec by VALIDATOR: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2010
clem2love:

thanks for that

bt i will still need more explanation
You just confirmed my point about anxiety.
You feel the problem is complex and the solution that I suggested is just too simple.But it works well and that is all that matters. Your case is not new.You get erection but e.jaculate too quickly.

The solution lies in the fact that
E.jaculation and rapid erratic breathing are mutually dependent on each other.This means if you can control one,then you automatically are controlling the other.
All you need to do is to pay some attention to and control your breathing while making love.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Anti-itch Or Pruritic Drugs/ Bablets? Plz List Them. / How To Stop Sexual Addiction / 8 Early Warning Signs Of Diabetes You Shouldn't Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.