Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

How To Increase Sales In A Shoe Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Increase Sales In A Shoe Business. (304 Views)

5 Digital Marketing Golden Opportunities That Will Help You Increase Sales / Starting An Akube (okrika) Shoe Business / How To Start Shoe Business – All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Sales In A Shoe Business. by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 11, 2018
I’m a Nigerian and I will tell you how it is, believe it or not it is easier to make sales when customers are calling you, than when you are call them. Cold calling is hard because you are interrupting them, they might be in the mood of sleeping, or in the middle of an important discussion etc. But the fact is that 75 percent of all sales calls will end in a No………
But when a customer is calling you they are in the state of mind of buying, and they are interrupting you, don’t you like to be interrupted by a critical prospect with a large purchasing power?

If your answer to the above question is yes then www.Shoemaster.com.ng is your ultimate solution.
Re: How To Increase Sales In A Shoe Business. by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 11, 2018
I agree!

Call 08136857176 for the most comfy indoor footwear

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Writing And Selling Ebooks. How To Do It / Buy The Eagle Safety Footwear / FBN Introduces Chat Banking To Ease Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.