Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,612 members, 7,847,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Kidnappers Kill Taiwo Akinyemi, Rufus Giwa, Polytechnic Lecturer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Kill Taiwo Akinyemi, Rufus Giwa, Polytechnic Lecturer (18182 Views)

Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photo) / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Shot Dead By Cultists (Graphic Photos) / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Kill Taiwo Akinyemi, Rufus Giwa, Polytechnic Lecturer by slayprint: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2018
Let us be vigilant because the case of security in Niger is OYO.

I make 3D customized phone case please check my profile.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Taiwo Akinyemi, Rufus Giwa, Polytechnic Lecturer by Doveheart: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2018
THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS! MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC DO NOT FALL VICTIM, THEY HAVE SCAMMED ME ALREADY. I LOADED N400 NAIRA RECHARGE CARD AND THEY NEVER REWARD ME UP TILL TODAY RATHER THEY WANTED TO SCAM ME AGAIN VIA ANOTHER FRAUDULENT TEXT MESSAGE. ALL THOSE PEOPLE CONFIRMING ITS TRUE ARE ALL THIER ACCOMPLICES. THE POLICE ARE TRAILING YOU, AND YOU WILL SOON BE ARRESTED. THIS PROMO IS NEVER FROM MTN. PLS BE GUIDED!
Re: Kidnappers Kill Taiwo Akinyemi, Rufus Giwa, Polytechnic Lecturer by ridbell01(m): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2018
kayc0:
Why will things like this cease to happen in this country, when a notorious kingpin Evans is being held in detention for months after being found guilty of several criminal offence. Still, he is yet to be penalized/sentenced.

There should be an immediate death penalty for these killers & kidnappers when arrested.

This will serve as deterrent to others who indulge this kind of criminal activities.
the corrupt set of set of people in Nigeria are in the judiciary only in Nigeria judges are operating beurea d change
Re: Kidnappers Kill Taiwo Akinyemi, Rufus Giwa, Polytechnic Lecturer by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2018
kayc0:
Why will things like this cease to happen in this country, when a notorious kingpin Evans is being held in detention for months after being found guilty of several criminal offence. Still, he is yet to be penalized/sentenced.

There should be an immediate death penalty for these killers & kidnappers when arrested.

This will serve as deterrent to others who indulge this kind of criminal activities.

In most States , the penalty is death sentence but the prosecution is usually caught napping with a lack of diligence and that's the reason for most delays.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Taiwo Akinyemi, Rufus Giwa, Polytechnic Lecturer by Chuksfela1(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2018
May be na student way he failed cm pay back
Re: Kidnappers Kill Taiwo Akinyemi, Rufus Giwa, Polytechnic Lecturer by Cityguy: 10:42am On Dec 11, 2018
Apus:

True.

But do we rely on Prayers and Nemesis alone to do justice? And until our prayers are answered one cannot fathom how many lives would have been wasted by this evil perpetrators.

I believe our government have a hand in all of these happenings. If not what is so rocket science about tackling the spate of kidnappings in the country. Even human lives have no value to them.

I have also lost a relative to these evil men.

You are very right. Enough of prayers! We need to act. Imagine the impunity. Malians according to our C-in-C come into our country, traverse the land and come to south to kill us without any serious repercussion. How long would we remain timid? Can't we for once pursue these bastards, overtake and send them to hell? Just tired of hearing all these nonsense. Some of us may see ourselves as invincible to these marauders because God has been magnanimous but i tell you no one is safe and the earlier they are nipped the better for us oooo. I don't see these acts as random, they are out on a mission.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Taiwo Akinyemi, Rufus Giwa, Polytechnic Lecturer by nickxtra(m): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2018
Which can helpless situation do we find ourselves in this country?
Re: Kidnappers Kill Taiwo Akinyemi, Rufus Giwa, Polytechnic Lecturer by Akell(m): 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
EVILFOREST:

They will never know peace

They will be thrown into the evil forest.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Taiwo Akinyemi, Rufus Giwa, Polytechnic Lecturer by maasoap(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
Firgemachar:
Fulani herdsmen

They must not get away with it!

Continue deceiving yourself. These are Omo Igbo who need money for Christmas and Christmas period introductions and marriages. I know that they will be arrested.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Taiwo Akinyemi, Rufus Giwa, Polytechnic Lecturer by godwon01(m): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
In ideal environment police supposed to use helicopter to monitor the hid out during the negotiations. Their mobile phone should be hiked by their mobile operator. I always feel embarrassed when I read this type of story in the 20th century. I suspected there is an insiders getting paid by the kidnappers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect / Poly Student Convicted For $1,500 Yahoo Fraud In Enugu (Photo) / 10 People Killed By Suicide Bomber In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.