Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

"IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims (55623 Views)

May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo / IK Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia In Bedroom Loved Up Photo / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by weedfada(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
zone51:

So travelling abroad like water is now an achievement? grin

Dear God, don't let anyone I know marry a fish brain lady like this ooo. Amen undecided

My brother, when I saw that line, I just weak... The mentality calls for intervention mehn...
Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by victorian(f): 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
LordSaints:
oya tell me where you from? igbo yourba or hausa. undecided

Delta.
Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by poyet(m): 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
He carry wetin pass him pawa...those kind of ladies are mostly maintained by money bags..
Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by zone51: 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
victorian:

U think flight ticket to US, UK, canada at least 4 times a year etc, na beans?

Go and google how much flight ticket cost, before u talk trash again.

I pray not to cross path with someone like you, God forbid.

Lol...something some peeps get as a compliment for using their brain for the development of their company, you are here seeing it as an achievement because of associating with a man.

My dear, think your life again, never depend on a man to enjoy this life and see it as an achievement, rather do something meaningful that will leave a legacy.

PS: I got a new job 6 months ago, I'm going on training trip in Dubai by January all sponsored by my workplace because I deserve it and NOT an achievement. wink

1 Like

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by mrakeeno: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
AHCB:
bro, it's not in my place to do this, but that girl can lie, her lies make the ones told by Lai Mohammed look like a foetus.

Didn't even know it's her before I checked her profile pic and saw her picture which she readily confirm it's her.

Her former monikers were amelian and alexialin. Both of them have been shamed and de famed beyond what words could describe. To think she still comes back and show her face here still baffles me, bro.

That girl is suffering from serious schizophrenia. She needs serious help. Her online begging is second to none.
true... I remember that alexialin moniker. Bro most of these girls are poo real life but be forming NANSENSE online

1 Like

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by AHCB: 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
mrakeeno:
true... I remember that alexialin moniker. Bro most of these girls are poo real life but be forming NANSENSE online
no mind dem, na poverty be dere best friend. Yeye tinnz.

1 Like

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
victorian:

Delta.
Ok victorian cool

1 Like

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by docherich4290: 1:32am On Dec 12, 2018
Air Conditioning, SRS--Airbag, Alloy Wheels, AM/FM Radio, Anti-Lock Brakes, Armrests, 6CD-Loader Player, Steering-Control, Good V4-Engine, First-Body, Good-Interior, Tested--ABS System, Cup Holders, Electric Mirrors, Electric Windows, Fog Lights, Front Fog Lamps, Power Steering, Roof Rack, Spoiler, Sunroof, Tinted Windows, Wheel Locks, Jack, Wheel Spanners, Spare Tire, Xenon Lights. Limited Edition.

(1) Telephone--Contact:07062764235
(2) BBM Pin Me:
(3) WhatsApp--Contact: 08144262260

hjkl

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by Biingoo: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2018
victorian:

Even though I look different from my family. I still know where I come from. In our family, any wife who cheats on her husband dies on the day of giving birth to the baby, that's if my mum cheated on my dad with another man. She would have been dead way back when I was little, but she was alive and lived to a ripe old age.

So my dad was confident I'm his child, a gift from God. Even though I looked different. I'm the only girl from my mum, even though I had an elder sister who was born before me but she died before she got to 1year old. My mum tried again, another girl was born, the baby died before 1year. Then I came looking so white with Chinese eyes , I surpassed one year old and am alive till date. All glory to God.

I'm my Dad's favorite child in the family, before he passed on. He takes me almost everywhere with him as a child. I love my dad alot, he is indeed a great man.
Sermon
Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by Biingoo: 11:51am On Dec 12, 2018
victorian:

That's me, and here too.. Although I was very happy that day.. And I simply glowed

Moreover I don't use other people's pics.

Husband no go still come madam. Last last na use and dump!
Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by Biingoo: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2018
victorian:

Lol, oh wait! Joseph! It's you again?

U are a pathological liar. No wonder.

And that's why I blocked you in the first place. And u are claiming, u are the one who blocked me cheesy.

So your tiny brain cannot remember I blocked you cos I don't want to date or have anything to do with u? You are damned too ugly to even associate with. You look like an Ape! In fact a Baboon!

Yeah i remember quite alright. No wonder u are concocting all these lies against me. No wonder! Chai!

Anyways get it, into your thick skull. I WILL NEVER DATE YOU! No matter how much u rant online! You are a looser! And you look like a baboon! The earlier you allow this truth to stick into your skull the better for you.

Never knew u were carrying this hate in your heart all these years. Na wa o cheesy

Chai! I can't believe this. No wonder all these lies on me.

Well, your plan has failed woefully.. Because I am still who I am. And for the records u have no iota of who I am.

But keep this info into that numbskull of yours : I Victorian, I am CEO of a particular company, not just a company but a limited liability company grin/ Marine engineer/ fashion designer / Consultant/ inspirational speaker.

That's me!

Get that into your skull! Poor man!

Oops! Duty calls. I have meetings to attend. My PA is waiting for me. See ya! Lol

Story
Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kai,bros see as u melt dat woman,i don dey suspect dat lady since,d way she carries herself,i actually believed she's 'made' bt i think otherwise now,let me shut up before she says I'm poor which i am,anyways lipsrsealed
AHCB:
no mind dem, na poverty be dere best friend. Yeye tinnz.
Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by AHCB: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
No mind am jare. Na lie she sabi lie. Her lie na one in town.
Simplep:
Kai,bros see as u melt dat woman,i don dey suspect dat lady since,d way she carries herself,i actually believed she's 'made' bt i think otherwise now,let me shut up before she says I'm poor which i am,anyways lipsrsealed
Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by liyahwillie(f): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
LordSaints:
so what? undecided what about that dutch white man that kill his Nigeria wife nkor?

Personal I prefer foreigner woman to Nigeria woman,I can't wait to marry one so help me God.
mtcheee wet in u dey wait for
yet last night u nearly die inside black pussy...park well make I see better thing
Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
liyahwillie:

mtcheee wet in u dey wait for
yet last night u nearly die inside black pussy...park well make I see better thing
No mind me ooo grin grin I still love our 9ja sisters, but sometimes them they fvck up undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos / Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S / Ejine Okoroafor Celebrates Her Birthday With Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.