Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

We Need Someone That Can Build A Loan App Like Paylater And Branch Urgently - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / We Need Someone That Can Build A Loan App Like Paylater And Branch Urgently (1208 Views)

How Can I Build A Loan App Of Mine Own / How Much It Cost To Build An App Like Uber Or Spotify / Mobile Technology: Lets Build A Mobile App With Javascript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Someone That Can Build A Loan App Like Paylater And Branch Urgently by creative11(m): 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
I work with a loan company in lagos. We want to build a loan App like paylater and branch. I am given a mandate to research on it.
Please who in the house has the knowledge or is working on a project like this, What are the steps needed for this apart from APP and things we need to know about it. Also if you can build such App kindly get in touch with me via gideondosu1@gmail.com or 08038102184. Send your proposal asap, state what you will do, steps involve, what it entails and cost. Urgent please as i have a deadline.
Re: We Need Someone That Can Build A Loan App Like Paylater And Branch Urgently by talk2hb1(m): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
creative11:
I work with a loan company in lagos. We want to build a loan App like paylater and branch. I am given a mandate to research on it.
Please who in the house has the knowledge or is working on a project like this, What are the steps needed for this apart from APP and things we need to know about it. Also if you can build such App kindly get in touch with me via gideondosu1@gmail.com or 08038102184. Send your proposal asap, state what you will do, steps involve, what it entails and cost. Urgent please as i have a deadline.
At least you are being honest lipsrsealed
Re: We Need Someone That Can Build A Loan App Like Paylater And Branch Urgently by Ayemileto(m): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2018
creative11:

Although i have never used any of the loan apps, but i think it will ordinarily involve the following (at a minimum)::

- user registration/verification
- A page for users to apply for loans
- A page for users to see their existing/ previous loans.
- A page to pay back loans
- A page to automatically send reminder to users when their loan is due for payment.

- Employee/Admin/SuperAdmin pages. Depending on organisational structure.
- A page for Admin/ Employee to Approve loans. - this will contain important user information like loan history(previous loan, time taken to
repay, maximum loan that can be approved for user etc.)

- A page for Admin to access list of current debtors and their payback time.
- A page for Admin to ban/suspend user

Depending on what the organisation wants,
- A payment gateway can be integrated to allow user pay back loan and to automatically send loans once approved.

This is at a minimum.

The project looks simple but its quite complex. there's also this security issue.

just use paylater and existing apps. check out their features and pick out what you want.
Re: We Need Someone That Can Build A Loan App Like Paylater And Branch Urgently by mruwaifo(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Call me on 0 8 1389 00 351
Re: We Need Someone That Can Build A Loan App Like Paylater And Branch Urgently by YorubaEmir: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
Would have taken the project but my hands are full at the moment.

It'll cost you around #200k to put together
Re: We Need Someone That Can Build A Loan App Like Paylater And Branch Urgently by eazycash: 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ayemileto:

Although i have never used any of the loan apps, but i think it will ordinarily involve the following (at a minimum)::

- user registration/verification
- A page for users to apply for loans
- A page for users to see their existing/ previous loans.
- A page to pay back loans
- A page to automatically send reminder to users when their loan is due for payment.

- Employee/Admin/SuperAdmin pages. Depending on organisational structure.
- A page for Admin/ Employee to Approve loans. - this will contain important user information like loan history(previous loan, time taken to
repay, maximum loan that can be approved for user etc.)

- A page for Admin to access list of current debtors and their payback time.
- A page for Admin to ban/suspend user

Depending on what the organisation wants,
- A payment gateway can be integrated to allow user pay back loan and to automatically send loans once approved.

This is at a minimum.

The project looks simple but its quite complex. there's also this security issue.

just use paylater and existing apps. check out their features and pick out what you want.
based on these! i will provide your organisation with proper system analysis! i shall summit it with proposal, my company will help you implement and maintain the software but it comes with a pay
Re: We Need Someone That Can Build A Loan App Like Paylater And Branch Urgently by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
In Java,u going to create a classes like
PRINCIPAL AMOUNT
OPERATIVE ACCOUNT
LOAN ACCOUNT etc
Then u create variables or fields like
REPAYMENT DATE
OUTSTANDING AMOUNT
OUTSTANDING PRINCIPAL
MONTH INTEREST
MONTHLY PRINCIPAL etc
Then u declare and instantiate each variable.
U will also need maths for Java etc
Then in GUI may wanna use
JAVA FX
J-BUTTON etc.

Because I left Java for a long time,I will need to dust my books to get this done in 15-30 days
Re: We Need Someone That Can Build A Loan App Like Paylater And Branch Urgently by talk2hb1(m): 7:30am On Dec 14, 2018
danjumakolo:
In Java,u going to create a classes like
PRINCIPAL AMOUNT
OPERATIVE ACCOUNT
LOAN ACCOUNT etc
Then u create variables or fields like
REPAYMENT DATE
OUTSTANDING AMOUNT
OUTSTANDING PRINCIPAL
MONTH INTEREST
MONTHLY PRINCIPAL etc
Then u declare and instantiate each variable.
U will also need maths for Java etc
Then in GUI may wanna use
JAVA FX
J-BUTTON etc.

Because I left Java for a long time,I will need to dust my books to get this done in 15-30 days

Bros this na Web+mobile app combined undecided
Re: We Need Someone That Can Build A Loan App Like Paylater And Branch Urgently by Sirnuel: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
Someone from Natterbase will contact you shortly.
Re: We Need Someone That Can Build A Loan App Like Paylater And Branch Urgently by Sirnuel: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Full Stack Developer Needed / Recovery Tool / The Part To Becoming A Good Programmer, A Guide To Infiltrating The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.