Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Bet9ja.com Review; Why KC Gaming Network Will Fail Customers Soon - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja.com Review; Why KC Gaming Network Will Fail Customers Soon (986 Views)

Inter Miami Vs Sporting KC 3-2 Video Highlights (download) / Restilen Review - Why Everyone Say Best Natural Stress Reliever(legit Or Scam) / Daily Free Bet9ja Booking Codes From Baba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja.com Review; Why KC Gaming Network Will Fail Customers Soon by BlogRabbit: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
DISCLOSURE: Some of the links in this post are from our sponsors. We are letting you know because that is what Honest ABE would do; after all, he is on our favorite coin.
Our humble apologies as we do not always write these kinds of reviews here on our company website Blogincomes.com.ng but for what is worth, we decided to take an exception for today.

Make money with media.net in just a week by sending us an email @kennethkabsedo@gmail.com or give us a call @08167288616

So, you could agree with me that the KC Gaming network by Brand name Bet9ja.com is one of the best gaming network here in Nigeria and quite beyond Nigeria as the case may be and they have proven to serve the teeming population of Gamers all over Nigeria for over half a decade now as did I recalled and they have been on top of their own game as the best which everyone envisages them to be.

But hey!!!

Who comes up in anything without seeing much rivalry in what he/she does?

Guess the answer to that question is none.

We write what we believe will be good to the people and we do not expect any accolades for it and as such we do not seek to know if you’d be comfortable with our write-ups or not.

Make money with media.net in just a week by sending us an email @kennethkabsedo@gmail.com or give us a call @08167288616

We just gotta say it the way it is.

So, last week I went to have a haircut and Something happened.

I was with group of guys which I presumed we were up to 20 there owing to the fact that there is a Bet9ja outlet beside the barbers saloon as I had my haircut.

Almost all the guys I saw there had something to say about the Bet9ja new mobile site/outlook as it has a poor experience to users and most times stops them from booking the games they needed to book and as well play.

So this made quite a lot of them feel disgusted about the Bet9ja.com new mobile outlook.

So…

We know several Bet9ja players who happened to be just gamers too but they do have the same challenge to face while going through the new Bet9ja.com platform for booking games.

Note: This is specifically applied to the Mobile Bet9ja.com outlook.

Not everyone has a laptop or a desktop and this is why several people do browse the internet with their phones.

If the statistics were taken, it would be noticed that the number of people who played the Bet9ja.com bookings are now far lesser than those who played the virtuals and this is because of what I found out from interviewing several people.

At this juncture, we wish to point out the reason we said that the KC Gaming network might fail in no time.

They are as follows;

The Old mobile Bet9ja platform for booking games have been wiped off for higher android phone versions
For android phones of higher versions, the old mobile Bet9ja interface have been wiped off and this pose a serious problems to bookers as the new interface offers several other options for a single match but how to crack the point is the problem several people are facing given the fact that several bookers are just illiterates.

No offense.

This gives several bookers the option of only placing wins in bets and no other option and this is a very risky side of betting.

Removing several options for games
As did I quote, the option for a team to win either half have been removed from the platform leaving only some other options which are not as good as the option removed.

It seem they do not want us to win the meager money we do win before, a booker might affirm.

that was a very nice option that was removed from there and quite frankly I was told the new option is home over 0.5 or so but I suppose the former is a better option as you would see with a better odd.

Making it hard to find the login portal of the new platform
Just as I was having my haircut, the owner of the saloon complained bitterly about something and this is a huge one.

“I created an account with Bet9ja and I funded the account with #10,000 and I was given a bonus of #10,000 on their 100% deposit bonus and that was when the old mobile Bet9ja was available. Only for me to try again now to log in and see I couldn’t find the login area anymore. This was what I had been battling with to the point my bonus expired and I hadn’t made any use of it”.

I suppose you could believe that this is a huge one.

There are more competitors unlike before and one is getting a better flag off now
Believe me when I say that
Bet9ja.com has got more competition than ever now.

How true is this?

Well, the new gaming network that does offer people ambassador membership to be their retail outlet owners and account owners do that for free and as a result, are bringing in several people to publish with them.

The Betking.com gaming network.

This specific competitor should be taken seriously as it adopted the old mobile Bet9ja.com platform to satisfy its users and gain recognition.

Currently, we have above three exisiting in my area of which one is owned by a drifted Bet9ja owner.

Their odds are relatively lower
Compared to what we see in Betking.com, Bet9ja.com offer small odds and this is bringing their customers to their heels.

How can a match that was placed at 2.00 for home to win in Bet9ja.com be seen for 2.50 for home to win in Betking.com?

This is a huge difference and this is making people to become drifted off from this platform.

See a screenshot:

They see themselves as kings which gives their rivals the leverage to tap into their customers
You can always pride yourself a king when no one has the same aspiration as do you.

Concerning betting in Nigeria, Bet9ja.com is the undoubted king in the network and this explains why they do as they please and think they can get away with it.

This is why they think removing several options from betting can make people still come back to them maybe they do not want to lose enough money and as a result, they removed the most favorable options to people when it comes to betting such as the one discussed above.

But what if I said that the real King is coming?

Watch out for the real King.

Virtual games are limited to #150 least amount to be played
What if the above assertion was true?

So thatd mean that no one that has a little pocket can dig into the virtual games anymore right?

well, I have seen it quite couple of times when people who played virtual do complain the the minimum stake on virtual are too high and so they are looking for better options to guadge their pocket and thank Goodness, Betking was there to serve.

They now have a harder loading website instead of a lite version of the same website
On mobile interface, Bet9ja.com has the worst loading for every gaming network in Nigeria as those constitute high data coverage (Which isn“t seen in Nigeria that much) and also a complicated website maybe because of the bandwidth and too many users.

Other reasons are

No new development to entice the players
Low quality of service
Non-returning customers
Existing account holders pulling off to other betting platforms
Wrapping up

Notwithstanding what we wrote about them, they can still come up to what we did expect of them by;

Simply finding the solution to the above reasons and also first of first, bringing back the old mobile betting interface for high-end android phones

Source: http://blogincomes.com.ng/11/12/2018/bet9ja-com-review-why-kc-gaming-network-will-fail-customers-soon/3511/reviews/
Re: Bet9ja.com Review; Why KC Gaming Network Will Fail Customers Soon by Odumosu420(m): 2:29am On Feb 20, 2019
First of all I'm new here and hardly do I know hw to relate well on here, I signed up here because I av issues funding my bet9ja account and I have been debited frm my bank and my bet9ja account is yet to be credited.... What do I do please

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Female Fan Waited And Watched Nigerian Footballer IN THE RAIN. / Ronaldinho Made Football Beautiful Makes A Legendary AC Milan Team Look Like Kid / 'take The Money', Davido Advises Ighalo To Accept £400k Per Week From His Chines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.