Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

ASUP Strike : "No Going Back On Indefinite Strike" - Union - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUP Strike : "No Going Back On Indefinite Strike" - Union (16218 Views)

ASUU Strike: No School In Kogi Has Been On Strike In The Last 5 Years / LASPOTECH Shuns ASUP Strike / ASUU Strike: No Work No Pay Policy Will Prolong Strike – Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUP Strike : "No Going Back On Indefinite Strike" - Union by keryj(f): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
It's election time, every union want to negotiate now or never.

The strike will not last jere wink

Highest end of January, it will be off including ASUU strike.
Re: ASUP Strike : "No Going Back On Indefinite Strike" - Union by Eazie351(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
"Strike'liday
Re: ASUP Strike : "No Going Back On Indefinite Strike" - Union by sammysmiles(m): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
A typical black man,,will never fight for what he won't benefit therein...
People that their loins are schooling abroad..,
Nothing would be done @ the end of the day,,,,and the strike will call itself off by itself...

1 Like

Re: ASUP Strike : "No Going Back On Indefinite Strike" - Union by sandraade(f): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
No problem...Greedy ASUP..Thief Govt.. Kill that country call Nigeria
Re: ASUP Strike : "No Going Back On Indefinite Strike" - Union by Zico5(m): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
ibori1:
follow my game barca to win over 1,5 and messi to score
psg to win by 3goal +
qoute me lata , pls don't follow me becus I won't drop games here again ,we can chat on whats app
(
U had better get out of this page. Even kids of yesterday know all this stuff u just posted. predict any other games and let's judge u. fraudsters everywhere
Re: ASUP Strike : "No Going Back On Indefinite Strike" - Union by notoriousbabe: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
RIP MICHAEL JACKSON
I didn't have phone when you died.
Indeed,you were a great footballer
Re: ASUP Strike : "No Going Back On Indefinite Strike" - Union by Chrysz(m): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
NLC finished strike, ASUU started, now ASUP which way Nigeria. Do we have hope?
Re: ASUP Strike : "No Going Back On Indefinite Strike" - Union by netsurfer01(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
notoriousbabe:
RIP MICHAEL JACKSON
I didn't have phone when you died.
Indeed,you were a great footballer
shocked
Wetin you smoke na? grin
Re: ASUP Strike : "No Going Back On Indefinite Strike" - Union by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
My kids will never do public uni in Nigeria, I rather work five times harder & send them to a good university abroad or a private university than deal with useless ASUU & ASUP
Re: ASUP Strike : "No Going Back On Indefinite Strike" - Union by Mosco100(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nigeria we and watching. This is revolution
Re: ASUP Strike : "No Going Back On Indefinite Strike" - Union by Reference(m): 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
tatibillion:
It’s only months before election that Nigerians remember their rights or remember their struggle. Only every 4 years.

Very few Nigerians understand how democracy works. They buy into the propaganda of leadership and leave everything to folks who are not significantly better than them to do everything for them. They donot realise that elections like weddings donot define marriages. Case in study, how many promises of the present government in the 2014 run up have been fulfilled. Virtually none. Why. No one to drive the process through. No catalyst for development. The same propaganda of promises is the same propaganda of excuses and here they come again towards 2019.

To make matters worse, the power to take it all back, the threat to take it all back is lost on weak multimedia vox populi, weaker civil society groupings and the weakest political opposition parties you can ever imagine, all cowed by a rampaging security establishment operating under the cover of dodgy anti press and so called ' anti hate speech' laws, often cheered ignorantly by the public. This is the result. An unaccountable government that has promised much but delivered very little.

I once told a friend that the few achievements this government can boast of have come at a price of great criticism and personal cost to the few individuals concerned. Is it the war in the north where there are endless denials and equipment provided only after harsh criticism of some military tragedies. Is it the constant hounding of the secretive NNPC, and numerous corruption cases from the presidency to various parastatals, all attended to under duress from bold and vocal individuals, etc.

Nothing can be achieved in an atmosphere of socio-political indifference. No individual leader can do what is good, right and true in a vacuum. Everyone needs pressure, competition and adversity to perform. Everyone.
Re: ASUP Strike : "No Going Back On Indefinite Strike" - Union by maisauki: 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
D earlier d fg grant ds ppl autonomy and control dem tru directives/legislation etc d beta...dey shd nt b alowed to hold d lives of milions and dia dependants/sponsors to ransomd

1 Like

Re: ASUP Strike : "No Going Back On Indefinite Strike" - Union by creedencity(m): 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
who did we offend in this country to deserve all this calamities. if aasu didn't strike, nasu will do; if not asup will follow suit. that's to list a few stakeholders in d striking frenzy. i wonder how the leaders of tomorrow will truly become one in this cesspool.
well na naija we dey.

WELL WE CAN BRING QUALITY ICAN LECTURES TO YOUR DOORSTEPS IN OYO EVIRON. BOTH THE PROFESSIONAL STAGES AND THE ATS LEVELS
Re: ASUP Strike : "No Going Back On Indefinite Strike" - Union by thunderbabs: 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
See how they keep playing ludo with students' lives and its not as if it is what they teach in those schools that will make you millionaire ooo.

This country and its institutions is totally bullcrap.

ASUU strike
Asup strike
NCE will soon join then
NUT
NUPENG
PENGASSAN
Association of pepper grinders
Association of meat sellers
NLC/TUC

Kuku kee nigeria

Is this a country or a local govt area in d far north? shocked coz ayam not xstanding.. Who do Nigeria dz strong thing
Re: ASUP Strike : "No Going Back On Indefinite Strike" - Union by ibori1(m): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
Akinz0126:

grin
Am gonna quote ya after the game Tottenham are gonna win 1:2
.like ur spirit

that's sportsmanship
Re: ASUP Strike : "No Going Back On Indefinite Strike" - Union by ibori1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
Zico5:

U had better get out of this page. Even kids of yesterday know all this stuff u just posted. predict any other games and let's judge u. fraudsters everywhere

I understand ur pain, I Neva request pipo to give me money okay, writing is free, stop insulting pipo on social media, bcus some pipo hate it and can mk ur life miserable through diabolical means , I meant b 1, just watch ur dream to night, a warning to stop calling pipo bad names

warning
Re: ASUP Strike : "No Going Back On Indefinite Strike" - Union by tatibillion: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
Reference:

Very few Nigerians understand how democracy works. They buy into the propaganda of leadership and leave everything to folks who are not significantly better than them to do everything for them. They donot realise that elections like weddings donot define marriages. Case in study, how many promises of the present government in the 2014 run up have been fulfilled. Virtually none. Why. No one to drive the process through. No catalyst for development. The same propaganda of promises is the same propaganda of excuses and here they come again towards 2019.

To make matters worse, the power to take it all back, the threat to take it all back is lost on weak multimedia vox populi, weaker civil society groupings and the weakest political opposition parties you can ever imagine, all cowed by a rampaging security establishment operating under the cover of dodgy anti press and so called ' anti hate speech' laws, often cheered ignorantly by the public. This is the result. An unaccountable government that has promised much but delivered very little.

I once told a friend that the few achievements this government can boast of have come at a price of great criticism and personal cost to the few individuals concerned. Is it the war in the north where there are endless denials and equipment provided only after harsh criticism of some military tragedies. Is it the constant hounding of the secretive NNPC, and numerous corruption cases from the presidency to various parastatals, all attended to under duress from bold and vocal individuals, etc.

Nothing can be achieved in an atmosphere of socio-political indifference. No individual leader can do what is good, right and true in a vacuum. Everyone needs pressure, competition and adversity to perform. Everyone.

Never been more enlightened in a single post. Hmmm no catalyst for development, agencies that should be catalyst have been compromised, they are now political partisans
Re: ASUP Strike : "No Going Back On Indefinite Strike" - Union by Casemiro(m): 11:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
> it is well

strike again!
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: ASUP Strike : "No Going Back On Indefinite Strike" - Union by eneojotetra: 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
It is well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? / Admission List:michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike. Abia State. / Cut Off For Post Ume (oau)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.