Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Looking For A Career In Customer Service, Apply Now !!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For A Career In Customer Service, Apply Now !!!! (1164 Views)

Job Vacancy >>>> Kyosk Digital Service | APPLY NOW / Massive Recruitment Into The Ekiti State Civil Service- Apply Now / Latest Recuitment At The Federal Fire Service -APPLY NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Career In Customer Service, Apply Now !!!! by Olamide004: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
Broadshift Tech LTD is a fast growing technology company and we are looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem. The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command of the company’s customer service policies, and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.`

Kindly send your CV to O.abiodun@broadshift.com

or visits http://www.broadshift.com/careers/
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Looking For A Career In Customer Service, Apply Now !!!! by sbeem: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
What exactly do u guys want?,? I can't count the number of times I have applied for this same role and yet the advert is always on
Re: Looking For A Career In Customer Service, Apply Now !!!! by OluwaWizzy(m): 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
sbeem:
What exactly do u guys want?,? I can't count the number of times I have applied for this same role and yet the advert is always on

hmmm.. are you kidding me!
Re: Looking For A Career In Customer Service, Apply Now !!!! by Gistonlinebiz: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
Who knows if they are into hire and fire system.
Re: Looking For A Career In Customer Service, Apply Now !!!! by Olamide004: 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
We are not into hire and fire, you might not be qualified for the post or you stay too far away. our team is expanding and we need more hands
Re: Looking For A Career In Customer Service, Apply Now !!!! by Marike2: 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
Olamide004:
Broadshift Tech LTD is a fast growing technology company and we are looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem. The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command of the company’s customer service policies, and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.`

Kindly send your CV to O.abiodun@broadshift.com

or visits http://www.broadshift.com/careers/

Are you employing Experienced Professionals or only young graduates?
Re: Looking For A Career In Customer Service, Apply Now !!!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
Olamide004:
We are not into hire and fire, you might not be qualified for the post or you stay too far away. our team is expanding and we need more hands
I just applied now. Hope to get an invite. Please sorry, if this may offends you, where is the location of the work place?
Re: Looking For A Career In Customer Service, Apply Now !!!! by Olamide004: 9:55am On Jan 22, 2019
ogba lagos
Re: Looking For A Career In Customer Service, Apply Now !!!! by severee(m): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
hello, is this vacancy still open?

(1) (Reply)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme 2019 / Latest Recruitment At Transsnet Group 2019 | Apply Now Before Portal Close / 5 High Paying Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.