Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) (54385 Views)

Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by Victni: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nigerian Professional footballer Victor Nsofor Obinna becomes a citizen of Italy.

He wrote:

"I want to thank God almighty for doing this for me �� thank you Jesus for loving me so well�� I also want to appreciate everyone that has help me in one way or the other to achieve this, I’m grateful, and to my lovely queen @anastasija_radi thank you always for making me smile, I love you ❤️ io sono italiano �� "

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/ex-super-eagles-player-victor-nsofor.html

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by Victni: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by bedspread: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
So u hv Escape The CHANGE!!

288 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
People de hustle for better Blue passport

This one de show us Sudan Passport cool

Well congrats boss

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by decatalyst(m): 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
Uncle ti japa!

Perfect retirement plan grin

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by daddytime(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
Lol...

Naija...see wetin professional abi na ex dey celebrate.

It is well

Make e no worry e go play for Italian national team as ball boy/man.

12 Likes

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by Playhard77(m): 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wow

1 Like

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
.His village people right now...

164 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by foreshore(m): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
Victni:

Nigerian Professional footballer Victor Nsofor Obinna becomes a citizen of Italy.

He wrote:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/ex-super-eagles-player-victor-nsofor.html

Is that an achievement?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by FisifunKododada: 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by 9japrof(m): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
The truth is everyone wants out of Nigeria, but it is a shame

the few that still finds Nigeria fantastic is the

(1.) Politicians who still bleeds this country dry
(2.) the few greedy businessmen who enjoys political support in exploiting the masses.
(3.) Majority of northerners who have not tasted life outside their zone or country

Please don't hogwash me with Let's Build Nigeria Bullshit, if the embassies could open their doors and 80 percent of Nigerians can afford the necessary fees and tickets, we would definitely flood other countries where things work...

Its beats my imagination that as a people, we still clamour for buhari, a serial failure, someone who failed in the 80's, was repackaged again and sold to the Nigerian people and he's still failing.

Now we clamour for atiku, tho a successful business man but have the weight of corruption hanging on his shoulders, we keep recycling politicians who keep riding on your intelligence and get away with it, but if you catch that bike thief, you set him ablaze, why don't Nigerians think of voting based on parameters and antecedents instead of sentiments.

Truth is I wish every Nigeria to escape Nigeria as soon as you can, but make sure its a legit way and you are going for a legit hussle

199 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by 9japrof(m): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
Helllo

1 Like

grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by jamaicabakare(m): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
K
Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by Jaynom(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
Lol. This is Nigeria where we pray and fast for VISA. We spiritualize EVERYTHING(things other countries do with Ease o)! This one Don spiritualize Citizenship!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by teaseryoh: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
gud for him,u can thank God again naija cast

1 Like

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by chuksanambra: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
Biafran passport for sale.

Only available to Igbos which are sensible. Those who want to carry cocaine in Asia, please keep using Nigerian passport.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by Centcanada: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
Na so people go day leave Naija day Nationalize for other country because of bad government. Soon the country go day empty and una go know where una go loot money again. Idiots leaders.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by KopiteP(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
Congrat sir
Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by Timil: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
That's all I need right now.. I don't need one useless PVC what I need is an American passport.

The happiest day of my life will be the day I become a citizen of the states.

This country is useless the people are also useless, stupid and dumb they are just like chessboard while their polithiefcians are the chess masters.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by Nelsizzy(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
Look at what a professional footballer is celebrating. Shows how sad our condition is. What hope do the common man have?

22 Likes

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by Btruth: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
Congratulations!
Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
what a news!
Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by Pearlyakin(m): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nigeria is doomed, imagine what somebody is celebrating.
Can a US citizen celebrate because he was granted an Italian citizenship ?

12 Likes

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by daroz(m): 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
Very powerful passport, a big congratulations to u

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by Freshpage(m): 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
Celebrating Citizenship of another country. Wetin happen to him football career?

2 Likes

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by nickxtra(m): 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
Victni:

He wrote:

See achievement on the part of Obinna Nsofor grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
Thank you Lord! Congratulations bro cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by laughitall(m): 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
Dangote don't want to buy a football club he's scared of investing
Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by pawpzman: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
Tufia!!!!!!! I do like to see an American Thanking God for making him/her a citizen of another country. Is this how bad Nigeria has become. To think of it, this guy was a star player an ex International for that matter. I give up on Nigeria.

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana, Mali, Niger, DR Congo - AFCON 2013 Group B / Egypt Goalkeeper's Water Bottle Covered With Notes On Senegal's Penalty Takers / Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.