Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. (76085 Views)

World War Two:kosciuszko Squadron / University Admission Offer Vs Nigeria Air Force Recruitment Offer / Air Force And Command Secondary Schools Fees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by dosht(f): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
My son's namesake. The sky is your starting point.

1 Like

Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
U get luck say u no dey Nigeria, ba$tard Buhari for done destroy ur destiny..
Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Jaqenhghar:

Anthony Joshua was rejected and not by any leader. Stop blaming leaders. Niggerians are generally spiteful hateful people who find it difficult to lift each other

Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by Duah40(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
He is not a Nigeria jarel
Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by bkool7(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
His dad is also a cop
Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by OBAGADAFFI: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
It that lockheed sr-71 blackbird in Last picture.
Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by Burgerlomo: 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
Congratulations cool

Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by FarahAideed: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
Youngest Nigerian to to Fly an American military flag?

Are we mad in this country
Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by Racoon(m): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
So proud of you man.This is not the case of quality opportunity not based on any criteria as obtainable back here in Nigeria today and always.
Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by RTSC: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
Opportunity to fly the most advanced fighting Birds ever made , at neck breaking speed.

Imagine flying a falcon-22 raptor , the scourge of Russia.

What a privilege. US is the real deal.
Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
stephenduru:
David Imoh Umoette, a 19 year old from Awa in Onna LGA of Akwa Ibom State, has broken the record as the youngest Nigerian to ever fly the SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 of the American Air Force.

David Umoette joined the American Air Force in 2016 at the age of 17 in Houston Texas, where he was born.He had his training in Lackland Air Force base, in the USA. David is the son of Mr. Aniekan Tim Umoette, who works in United States Law enforcements and Department of State Security personnel, and holds a Bsc in criminology and masters degree in Healthcare Management from the prestigious American Intercontinental University. Mr. Tim is the founder of Mboho Mkparawa Ibibio in the United States of America.

Congratulations to him

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/19-year-old-nigerian-david-imoh-umoette.html

you said he was born in Texas USA. then how does he comes from Akwa Ibom... must you force people to be Nigerians
Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by RTSC: 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
FarahAideed:
Youngest Nigerian to to Fly an American military flag?

Are we mad in this country
The birds that guy will fly through his career if he keeps improving, your country Nigeria will never be able to afford them.

It is a big deal atleast for his destiny.
Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by ensamy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
Biafrans making us proud. At the same 19yrs old Abdulmutallab brought shame to Nigerians by trying to bomb and kill innocent Americans. God punish 1914 amalgamation and all those involved. shocked shocked shocked shocked
David Imoh a young man after God's own heart. Abdulmutallab a satanic young man after Lucifer's own heart.
Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by FarahAideed: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
RTSC:

The birds that guy will fly through his career if he keeps improving, your country Nigeria will never be able to afford them.

It is a big deal atleast for his destiny.

You have carried your low IQ here again ..he is not a pilot the article is he saying he streamed his units flag and he is the youngest Nigerian You have done that .
Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by notoriousbabe: 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
Rubbish

This one my body is doing me go and marry go and marry. Did anybody tooked my name to Shiloh?
Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
Thumps up.....

LIFEINBLOCK.
Lifeinblock is bringing this opportunity for individuals to know about what is happening in the Digital world(Era)
called Blockchain Technology..

What Blockchain Technology is about....
What lifeinblock is about, its benefits
And how you can join... The securities in
Lifeinblock

Its all happening on the 13th of December 2018,10am@Gabriel akinmade Plaza empowerment centre 2 Allen Avenue off toyin Street.

For more enquiries. .
Call Stella 09093609072. Whatsapp
On this number. ..

Visit www.lifeinblockinc.com.
Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by thatigboman: 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ehiscotch:
When people join the military abroad, they see it as a means to serve the people and their family is proud of them; down here it is seen as a job opportunity and a means to oppress people - ordinary Road safety will be forming demi god because him wear uniform.
he didn't even join military abroad. He was born in US, so he's an American
Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by isarumah(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
It is ridiculous, having Bsc Criminology and Masters in Health Care Management. Secondly, it is against global practice for a non-commissioned officer (NCO) to pilot a military aircraft, meanwhile, the guy is a corporal i.e.,NCO. He might be an aircraft technician, firer or a member of any aircrew field, but definitely not a pilot. Anyways, I congratulate him and am proud of him.

1 Like

Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
seacoast:
Which people AMAKA now?
LOL! Akwa Ibom people oh! grin

1 Like

Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
hulk616:
Congratulations
He is standing in front of a black bird cry

Who ask you. ITK
Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by RTSC: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
FarahAideed:

You have carried your low IQ here again ..he is not a pilot the article is he saying he streamed his units flag and he is the youngest Nigerian You have done that .
He is a member of the Air Force, you numb.

Already doing great things and getting noticed.

He is going to fly them birds with time.
Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by RTSC: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
isarumah:
It is ridiculous, having Bsc Criminology and Masters in Health Care Management. Secondly, it is against global practice for a non-commissioned officer (NCO) to pilot a military aircraft, meanwhile, the guy is a corporal i.e.,NCO. He might be an aircraft technician, firer or a member of any aircrew field, but definitely not a pilot. Anyways, I congratulate him and am proud of him.
His father is the one with the bsc in criminology.

Read it again.
Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by BruncleZuma: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
Whoever read and made sense out of this thread deserves an award.
Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by osom1: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
seacoast:
Which people AMAKA now?
Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by GoodFaith: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
RTSC:

Read it again.
The story was more on his father education
"holds a Bsc in criminology and masters degree in Healthcare Managemet"
How did criminology and masters degree in Healthcare Management relate?
Carry bag go school without planning?
Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by oweman: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
I wont be too surprised if before long he is alleged attempting to carry illicit drugs with the plane or attempt to sell it off one time .
Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by RTSC: 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
GoodFaith:

The story was more on his father education
"holds a Bsc in criminology and masters degree in Healthcare Managemet"
How did criminology and masters degree in Healthcare Management relate?
Carry bag go school without planning?
Maybe majors in one and minor in another.
The US can be flexible that way.

I don't know sha. na people wey dey Yankee sabi that one.
Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by GoodFaith: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
isarumah:
U are so right
I didn't read ur posting before I posted
Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
omocalabar:
Nice bro...congrats...back here the Army is full of abokis i.e mohammed, musa, jubril and other potential terrorist....and we wonderhow we cant win the war against boko haram(their family)

That's a lie, STOP MISLEADING THE PUBLIC, MAJORITY OF ARMY PERSONEL officers for North are from the south. I see them full barracks. Sleeping with young girls left & right, lazy as fuvck( some of them)
Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by judetov2(m): 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
In DNA it is only the rich kids dat gain admission there no matter how low their IQ is... but for the poor kids they find one health issue and tag u with it and then disqualify u no matter the level of ur intelligence...that is why they keep producing chicken hearted soldiers. Rubbish.
Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by Patriot9: 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
hulk616:
Congratulations He is standing in front of a black bird cry
SR 71? I thought I was wrong too
Re: David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. by isarumah(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
RTSC:

Read it again.
mispresented
Yes, I mean the father, how could he had Bsc Criminolgy and Masters in Health management? As for the son, he is a coropal, you can see it the two stripes on his arms in one of the pictures, and somebody of that rank can not fly service aircraft, except as a member of crew, but definitely not a pilot. Just pointing out some grey areas in the post, that might have been mispresented or exaggerated. I sincerely congratulate him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LIST OF TOP 10 MEDICAL COURSES IN NIGERIA AND THEIR RELEVANCE / ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different / Unilorin Remedial Studies 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.