Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag (31027 Views)

Davido Wanted To Run Here Is The Evidence Anita Brown Accuse Davido Of Impregnat / Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Photographer / Davido Wanted Boity In Bed And They Fought Over It In Zimbabwe - H-Metro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by CarGuideNG: 9:16am On Dec 12, 2018
Dangerous and anti-social behaviour.
We provide customized VIN Checks and reports for car buyers, owners and dealers to ensure you don't end up with a vehicle with dangerous and hidden damage history.
Signature.
Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by FindX(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2018
David my guy, when you go learn?
Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by Topmaike007(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2018
davido is really embarrassing us Biko
Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by dela4real: 9:17am On Dec 12, 2018
That's where the justice system works
Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by devigblegble: 9:17am On Dec 12, 2018
Frustration is what’s wrong with Davido, common pic u dey shout on a lady . Smh I guess Davido is a violent person Chioma better watch her back , one day his true color will show towards her too
Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by YouareaBITCH(f): 9:19am On Dec 12, 2018
grin

Why I'm i still laffing?

Isn't Davido just mad? grin
Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2018
It's all this his hungry, 'yesmen' entourage he carries around dt will put him in trouble one day.

They already have tagbos blood on their hands.
Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by Jummy183: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2018
Aderewah:
I don't blame Davido. I blame the Nigerian soceity that places empty artists over genius, intellectuals, scientists and writers. If you don't recognise the following names- emegweali, okri, ladi kwali, ola rotimi, kilani, austen Peters, etc, you belong to that category
You made my day
Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by Samswags9(m): 9:24am On Dec 12, 2018
Rextizzle:
The day this stupid and nonsense boy try any nonsense with me or my posse, it's that day he will be gunned down like a goat.

Not Sure You'd Ever Come Across Him
Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by PotatoSalad(m): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2018
I love my fans i love my fans.
Liessssssss

They just love that they use y'all to make money. The sooner you realise that, the better
Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by uju22(f): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2018
Davido should calm down biko, is excess's is becoming to much.
Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by Rextizzle(m): 9:35am On Dec 12, 2018
Samswags9:

Not Sure You'd Ever Come Across Him
Lol nigger that I've met several time, no be Lagos again
Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by Dudehasnoname: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2018
Rextizzle:
The day this stupid and nonsense boy try any nonsense with me or my posse, it's that day he will be gunned down like a goat.

Na gun them dey use kill goat for this one village.. Mean say na airstrike them use dey kill cow. grin grin grin
Na d bouncer go give am Big coke bottle make him arrange ur skull.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by YoungLionken(m): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2018
That's ma Nigi Davido, hate him or not, baba has gone far in life.

Some people are so annoying, when you try to correct them, it becomes difficult and worse.

Why didn't the lady heed to Davidos warning? Later now, they would accused him of trying to poison a female fan, Dagbo shit...
Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Chaiii

Wetin she dey find go near....to seduce him abi....forgetting Davido is assured.

All because of chioma....assurance bad....

Igbo amaka.
this maga again.

Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by Darksider131: 9:42am On Dec 12, 2018
Aderewah:
I don't blame Davido. I blame the Nigerian soceity that places empty artists over genius, intellectuals, scientists and writers. If you don't recognise the following names- emegweali, okri, ladi kwali, ola rotimi, kilani, austen Peters, etc, you belong to that category
why you come dey write your fore father's name here

1 Like

Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 12, 2018
I don't really see what is so exciting about these so called celebrities with empty head oh that people go around like flies that have seen faeces left for me alone if somebody like David is performing even in my backyard i won't step out of my door i will rather watch cnn or aljazeera or channels like ID extra but if i see some one like Simi performing i can attend
Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by selfmadeboss: 9:44am On Dec 12, 2018
come let me teach you teakwondo. u need to be brutal atimes
Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by Greatidonis: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2018
He is high up on something, if you know you know.
Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by spirul77: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2018
he will just 'buy' the case.lol.
Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:51am On Dec 12, 2018
Davido, still bitter after everyone loves you angry
Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by BabaIyaeeyan: 9:52am On Dec 12, 2018
OKorowanta:
Yes he's good at his act but God let him meet his Waterloo one day.
How can just one soul be so full of oppression?
We serve an unbiased God.
One day na one day he will be humbled.

Davido must have done you one strong thing oo �����habaaaa

1 Like

Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 12, 2018
doctoradekokolo:
this maga again.

Go get ur own assurance...

No igbo woman for you.......

We don't need your type.
Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by SexytorresE(f): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2018
Aside tuface, banky W, dare alade. The rest musicians from Davido to wizkids are all idi*ts. Oppose wit ur ancestors grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by SAMBARRY: 9:57am On Dec 12, 2018
OKorowanta:
the dude is so self aggrandized and egocentric.

What happened to politely turning down the lady by saying I'm not in the mood for pictures.can you excuse me please and when she's beginning to get aggressive or confrontational tell your bouncers to bounce her

But ladies make una try dey respect unaself small small.even if you're starstruck control yourself to avoid embarrassment. I'm always ashamed as a lady when I see girls frolicking and throwing themselves so cheaply and shamelessly at male celebrities. To the extent of even pushing their brez on their face because they want to take selfie.just see how a small boy is disrespecting them because they lack self respect

And as for the photographer he's the only one that deserves my sympathy. Mabinu.onibaje omo ni.koleko ile nitori mummy ekunikekere.kanipe mummy ewa alive he'll have behaved better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by fvck(m): 9:57am On Dec 12, 2018
Rextizzle:
You have no idea his position in Aiye
Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by ylaa(f): 9:58am On Dec 12, 2018
I didn't just like your reply but attached an AMEN to it.
He will meet more than a waterloo.
he will not only be humbled but WOUNDED.
He was never like this b4.
Dont know what has become of him in recent times
he better watch out, that which will kill a dog,
begins as his appetite.

OKorowanta:

1 Like

Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2018
This little boy Davido is not put together like Wizkid...he's got poor managent and the wrong crowd.
Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by Ben4sure(m): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2018
undecided
Sirheny007:
Thanks you Davido,

For making Nigeria proud.

Making Nigeria proud by breaking someone's head? undecided
Sirheny007:
Thanks you Davido,

For making Nigeria proud.

Making Nigeria proud by breaking someone's head?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag by SAMBARRY: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2018
kevinigodo:
I don't really see what is so exciting about these so called celebrities with empty head oh that people go around like flies that have seen faeces left for me alone if somebody like David is performing even in my backyard i won't step out of my door i will rather watch cnn or aljazeera or channels like ID extra but if i see some one like Simi performing i can attend
if people didn't make them feel like demigods,they won't have been so self absorbed like they are now.I blame davidos fans.they're the ones letting his ego get bigger than mount everest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) / TerryG Apologizes To Nigerian DJs For Slapping A DJ At Show / Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.