Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

My Biro Sketch Of Leslie Calvin "Les" Brown...the Great Motivational Speaker - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Biro Sketch Of Leslie Calvin "Les" Brown...the Great Motivational Speaker (982 Views)

My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc / My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia / My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Of Leslie Calvin "Les" Brown...the Great Motivational Speaker by Riqueleme(m): 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
Style : Scribbling My Biro Sketch Of Leslie Calvin "Les" Brown (born February 17, 1945) is an American motivational speaker, author, radio DJ, former television host, and former politician. (A great man is made up of qualities that meet or make great occasions)
#scribbling #biro #sketch

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Leslie Calvin "Les" Brown...the Great Motivational Speaker by emeijeh(m): 12:15am On Dec 12, 2018
Is this not the man whose manhood lives on? grin
Re: My Biro Sketch Of Leslie Calvin "Les" Brown...the Great Motivational Speaker by Riqueleme(m): 12:30am On Dec 12, 2018
emeijeh:
Is this not the man whose manhood lives on? grin
grin

(1) (Reply)

Vote Babalawo & Galaxy. Video Title: Samsung Galaxy Voice Of The Gods. / Watch Mr.olodo Fighthing With Police Video / What To Do Before Becoming A Qualified Graphic Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.