Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

list of cheap and affordable Poly Is Still Admitting For Hnd - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / list of cheap and affordable Poly Is Still Admitting For Hnd (593 Views)

UAES Still Admitting Students; Accepts Lowest School Fees Of N40,000- Registrar / Federal Polytechnic, Ede Doesn't Admit OND Students From These 5 Schools For HND / Which Affordable Nigerian Private University Is Still Admitting ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

list of cheap and affordable Poly Is Still Admitting For Hnd by MrHandsome2013: 2:10am On Dec 12, 2018
i want to go for my hnd in computer science by january and i want to know the list of poly still admitting
Re: list of cheap and affordable Poly Is Still Admitting For Hnd by R0ckefeller: 2:16am On Dec 12, 2018
rugipo
Re: list of cheap and affordable Poly Is Still Admitting For Hnd by MrHandsome2013: 2:31am On Dec 12, 2018
R0ckefeller:
rugipo
... I heard the school is very expensive
Re: list of cheap and affordable Poly Is Still Admitting For Hnd by deleib(m): 4:13am On Dec 12, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
i want to go for my hnd in computer science by january and i want to know the list of poly still admitting
I tot u said u wanted to learn how to drive due to your age n so that u can improve on your finance. Anyway, try federal polytechnics. They are way cheaper than most of the state owned polys e.g Offa, Ilaro, Idah, nekede, etc.

NB: Most of d schools i mention must have concluded their full time admission bt i believe u cud get 1 that cn still take u on a part time basis. Just check on their website and admission office.
Re: list of cheap and affordable Poly Is Still Admitting For Hnd by R0ckefeller: 8:29am On Dec 12, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
I heard the school is very expensive
yes. I heard is the present state government that skyrocket everything. and you can just go to myschool.com.ng and just go through their site.

(1) (Reply)

Please Kindly Assist Me To Solve These Questions / Unilorin Lecturer Order 400 Level Students To Raise Their Hands For Making Noise / JAMB Registrar Talks On Phone Number (SIM) For Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.