Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,281 members, 7,864,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos (41257 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Ak47 Bum In New Adorable Photo / Jayden Safo, Juliet Ibrahim's Son In New Adorable Photos / Humblesmith, CDQ, Idris Abdulkareem And Sammy Okposo Perform At 1lagosfiesta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2018
Looking more like Mode9
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 8:40am On Dec 12, 2018
Looks like Aki, cute tho
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by idonhammer: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2018
aboki without dress sense
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:06am On Dec 12, 2018
Grown up son come be like Aboki
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by Ijawblooded: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2018
Him resemble YQ sga.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by picowire: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2018
Cute boy
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by pedrilo: 9:26am On Dec 12, 2018
Dukeolumidemans:
They don't look alike. It's like saying Ikorodu was carved out of Ikoyi...He should check his DNA undecided
i thought so too
the boy looks more like timaya.
and i heard timaya was his back up singer hmmm
i have nothin to say
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by Amuluonyenaego: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2018
The plan na foram to grow meet the size to avoid buying another one in the future.
Economy hard.[/quote]
omo see wickednesses

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by Amuluonyenaego: 9:37am On Dec 12, 2018
;DThe plan na foram to grow meet the size to avoid buying another one in the future.
Economy hard.[/quote]
omo see wickednesses
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by philips007(m): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2018
This guy has really lost the touch.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by antzlaive(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2018
My dad was a rapper
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by xtervaganza(m): 10:09am On Dec 12, 2018
daddytime:
Aboki gangsta...e dey body...
Eedris is 100% Yoruba.

His surname is Ajenifuja
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by xtervaganza(m): 10:13am On Dec 12, 2018
hairybigdick:
So i sent this guy my songs,he didnt even play it b4 rejecting it

I hope to look back and smile at that some day..amen
even I would not open a file sent to me by someone with your username
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by chukskafor(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2018
OKorowanta:

The plan na foram to grow meet the size to avoid buying another one in the future.
Economy hard.
Lol, naija no get chill at all
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by Ben4sure(m): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2018
googlepikins:
Unfortunately for the small boy his father is hungry and poor
undecided
Weldone, chief detector of hungry people
Dangote's brother,
Bill Gates' first son
I salute oooo
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by Ben4sure(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2018
His song 'Nigerian Jaga Jaga' unfortunately still depicts the current situations that have become cankerworms to the development of our nation.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by movetoca: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2018
Dukeolumidemans:
They don't look alike. It's like saying Ikorodu was carved out of Ikoyi...He should check his DNA undecided
Why do we have all the mad people in Nigeria commenting here.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by koolaid87: 11:16am On Dec 12, 2018
You better go for paternity test.

This boy na mode nine get am.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by daddytime(m): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2018
xtervaganza:
Eedris is 100% Yoruba.

His surname is Ajenifuja

Wow...thanks for putting me through that. I'm sure I mistook him for Elzazaky
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by mrchris3(m): 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Why is he holding an empty cup
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by seandurse(m): 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
Aboki will always be one...lmao
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by toonzay(m): 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
who dresses their son like this if not Idris
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by Ubdavis(m): 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
Follow show ur own jor . nobi carpenter do du
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by Wallace2107: 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Praizeupdates:
Nigerian famous singer Eedris Abdulkareem Show oof his cute son as they swagup, shares adorable photos together.

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/eedris-abdulkareem-show-off-his-grown-up-son-in-new-adorable-photos/

oboy... the boy resemble 50 cents o. e be like say during their rift, 50 cents go lakukulala behind eedris abdulkarim
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by hairybigdick: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
xtervaganza:
even I would not open a file sent to me by someone with your username

I didnt send it to him on nairaland sir
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by condomuser: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
His son looks older than him, when you raise a child with ogi rather than cereals, this is the outcome.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by makavele: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
why the pikin come resemble Mode 9 like this ??
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos by UncleChike: 9:15am On Dec 13, 2018
wonder why his lips are so dark!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi / Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? / Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.