Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) (3522 Views)

Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World / Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" / WTF!!! Bobrisky Shows Off His ‘growing’ Butt (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by Dailyhappenings: 4:59am On Dec 12, 2018
Are these what I think they are?

see photos...

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/bobrisky-shows-his-growing-curves-to.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by pyyxxaro: 5:06am On Dec 12, 2018
embarassed shuuuoooo

God forgive for opening this thread angry

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by myners007: 5:09am On Dec 12, 2018
Curves or madness?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by OKorowanta: 5:10am On Dec 12, 2018
Devil's best friend.
Re: Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by Nwodosis(m): 5:10am On Dec 12, 2018
If this post didn't make Front Page, then I will believe that he's harmful to the society.
Re: Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by Riele(f): 5:54am On Dec 12, 2018
See curves o

She's better than some girls sef
Re: Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by sapeleboi(m): 6:03am On Dec 12, 2018
wonders shall never end , finally bobrisky grow breast

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by danieljoel759: 10:21am On Dec 12, 2018
This Is crazy
Re: Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
I kmow this post will grace fp
Re: Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
Is this girl really a boy?? Pack foam full bra grin
Re: Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by Olufela30: 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
Wher the curves ?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by babaonpoint: 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hehehe Bobrisky don get bobby sef....

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
But she looks really hot in the first pic, even hotter than some girls, I have seen some girls that are uglier than some trannies, so ugly and unattractive that you would rather fukk a tranny than fukk them.
Re: Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Riele:
See curves o

Im telling you! Especially in the first pic, she looks hot!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by Investorpeter: 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
Oshe ati iranu...

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by josh123(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
how come this guy get bress and yanch,and i no see any sign of prick there abi he don cut am throway ni
Re: Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by Jinyjagz(m): 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
fa ggot
Re: Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by bjt(m): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
Radarada lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
i hate this gay ..like i hate my death
Re: Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by Onyi22(f): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
Riele:
See curves o

Yes my dear, he is even far better than ur mother, sisters and you yourself
Re: Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by Deckline(m): 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nwodosis:
If this post didn't make Front Page, then I will believe that he's harmful to the society.
Note: If is based on probability.
So,the correct sentence should be...
If this post doesn't make Front Page...

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by Deckline(m): 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yewandequeen:
I kmow this post will grace fp
Know... FP
Re: Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
Deckline:

Know... FP
it's typo na. U self ehn

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by Stanweezy(m): 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
Wait ooo, bobrisky get breast?
Re: Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by Deckline(m): 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yewandequeen:
it's typo na. U self ehn
Don't worry,be happy.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by Riele(f): 6:27am On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by Riele(f): 6:29am On Dec 13, 2018
Onyi22:

Yes my dear, he is even far better than ur mother, sisters and you yourself

Lol...

I know that...
Re: Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) by iamdbosz7: 6:54am On Dec 13, 2018
Why Bleep u as gay? U've turned to bae!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Meet Pamela Watara The Lady With The Biggest Bre@sts In Ghana / Kidawaya's Dad, Terry Ways Shows Off Beautiful Luxury Versace / Maheeda Shares Hot Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.