Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement (29793 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai / Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town / Friends Spray Money On Emmanuel Emenike At His House Opening In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by Crimecity: 5:57am On Dec 12, 2018
A baby is lucky to escape unscathed, today, as footballer Emenike went berserk and smashed her moms car glass in Lekki, Lagos.

According to reports, the mom, identified as Victoria, and her sister had gone to Chevy View Estate for house hunting. Trouble, however, started when they were leaving.

It was gathered that, due to Victoria’s unfamiliarity with the terrain, she took a route meant for car entering the estate, thus obstructing people.

However, when she and her sister were trying to resolve the issue with the estate’s security guards, footballer Emenike alighted from his car and started banging on their car to move out of the way.

He later went ahead to break their car glass, without regard to the baby inside the car. After breaking the glass, he was quoted as saying: “I’m Emmanuel Emenike. I live here.” Watch The Video Below...

https://zenithnaija.com/emmanuel-emenike-attacks-single-yoruba-mom-in-lagos-after-a-disagreement/

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by bedspread: 6:05am On Dec 12, 2018
Emenike should rounded up and should be made to do the needful! The fact that you are Emenike does not mean you should Delete your number 6!

However The single Yoruba Mom should be careful with her mouth! You don't need to answer or insult Him! Just Ensure he gets ur glass fixed!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by Mariangeles(f): 6:42am On Dec 12, 2018
No matter how much money you have, you can never buy class .

Once a thug, always a thug ! angry

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by dominique(f): 7:10am On Dec 12, 2018
If this was exactly how it happened then he must pay for damages. The little baby could have been hurt by his breaking of glass. I hope he doesn't exhibit such violent behaviour at home with his wife and daughter.

8 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by lonelydora: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yet another celebrity feeling like a demigod.

Destruction of property (no matter what) is a crime under the law. Emmanuel should be made to pay heavily for damages

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by desiignerr: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
d
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by Elslim: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
Na so cease de start
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by Naijaphobia(m): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
Common Emenike dey shout like this...Wetin make Messi or Ronaldo shout when obstructed? Useless flat headed OSU.

Chiamaka the love of my life. I will love you for eternity.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by airsaylongcon: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
With all hin "so-called" money, na ordinary Chevy view hin dey stay with mere mortals

11 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by Pidginwhisper: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
"I'm Emmanuel Emenike and I live here". What does that mean? undecided

27 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by naijaboiy: 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
Only on Nairaland will mods push threads to front page without pictorial or video evidence to back up the news.

So readers are meant to just read and imagine the scenario in their head abi? Mtcheew. I wonder how many fake news have been spread on this forum with such unprofessional way of collating information. undecided

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by mytime24(f): 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
Y emenike angry

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by hisexcellency34: 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
Emenike, arrogant IPOB tout

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nanxix
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by Happyfela(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
Do you know who i am,do you know me

Normal Naija intimidation Level

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by Kobicove(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
Why the emphasis on the fact that she's a single mum? undecided

15 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by unite4real: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by emirate0(m): 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
Lawlessness everywhere. Nothing will b done to him.

This is Nigeria
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by Bar1941(m): 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
Some things must have happened that this op failed to mention or never knew actually happened, though that nevertheless does not justify such irrational behaviour (if he truly did that).

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by seangy4konji: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
Why??
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by Houseofglam7(f): 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
It happened in Nigeria, so she ain't gonna get no justice
Please don't quote me.
Okay bye
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by royalads: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
Simple as ABC. The lady should get a good lawyer to sue his flat-ass off the little change he thinks he has that is making him think he is above the law. I hate silly people. You are Emmanuel Emenike my ass.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by daveP(m): 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
It annoying that I saw the part of "estate security guards" on scene and they couldn't round up Emenike. They should've cuffed this guy and then... but as usual, these guards go dey do lots of loonking,yeah loonking. Some every try to be lawyers instead of doing their job. Rubbish.

Not like the lady bashed his car that warrants such stupid act from him.

I wished he said that while he is jailed of that baby had died. Nonsense!!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by daddytime(m): 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
This is obviously the usual show of arrogance and pride often times displayed by the average black man who must have barely survived poverty by the whiskers.

The moment he finds himself gone a notch above his hitherto comrades on the ladder of have-nots, it gives him an indescribable joy to taunt and torment them about their status. He quickly forgets he was once a member of the have-nots and only got smiled upon by providence and destiny not by hard-work alone.

No matter what must have transpired to get Emenike riled up, he ought to have showed restraint as a professional and indeed a role model to an extent. Self-restraint and comportment is truly a virtue.

Not to be too hard on the dude though.

Lets hope and pray he isn't displaying or venting his frustrations or transferring a bottled-up aggression/anger from that his "iyana paja" wife.

13 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by DrObum(m): 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
Who we go come ask wetin actually happen?

These bloggers eeh

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by tragergeorge(m): 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
royalads:
Simple as ABC. The lady should get a good lawyer to sue his flat-ass off the little change he thinks he has that is making him think he is above the law. I hate silly people. You are Emmanuel Emenike my ass.
emineke get little change ooo? You try
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by 6digitscomrade: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
dominique:
If this was exactly how it happened then he must pay for damages. The little baby could have been hurt by his breaking of glass. I hope he doesn't exhibit such violent behaviour at home with his wife and daughter.
it was a case of recklessness and civil negligence..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by MrImole: 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nonsense...

This news is only here because it is Emenike, would she had made a fuss about this if it were to be someone else(unpopular person)?

I will persuade everyone from judging the man until they hear his side of the story.

Stop playing the "Goliath and David" card...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
You dont need to point out that the woman is a single mum

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Senator Wearing Nigerian's Super Eagles Jersey In Solidarity (photos) / Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland / Anthony Joshua All Smiles With His Son, Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.