Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors (21734 Views)

Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President / I Don’t Live Fake Life, I Can Afford Whatever I Want – Angela Okorie / ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by midehcreeb: 7:48am On Dec 12, 2018
Nollywood actress, Dayo Amusa has offered a piece of advice to actors on why they must live large but fake lifestyle on social media.

The actress, who doubles as a singer, told PUNCH in a recent interview that there was really nothing wrong with it if some actors chose to live fake lives, while describing their business as make-believe.

“You have to brand yourself and make people see that you can promote their products well through the lifestyle you depict. If that is what people mean by fake life then it is fine. As an artiste, we live in a make-believe world which means that 80 per cent of the things you see us do on screen and even on social media are make-believe.

“It is totally different from my personality. I might be at home and choose to tie a piece of cloth round my waist and drink garri. But if I would go on social media, I would not want to do that because some of my fans would be disappointed.

I am not advising young women to pretend to be who they are not. What I am saying is that as an artiste, we need to ‘show’ for the business to grow. I am a very realistic person and I do not see myself as one of those fake ones.”

Ayo Makun aka AY and some actors including Kevin Ikeduba have condemned the fake lifestyles displayed on social media by some Nollywood actors.

source - https://www./2018/12/dayo-amusa-reveals-why-it-is-important-to-live-fake-lifestyle-as-actors.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 12, 2018
Fake life wound you there!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by checky619: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2018
See this one

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by BruncleZuma: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by made4naijamusic: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2018
grin
Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by sexymoma(f): 11:00am On Dec 12, 2018
Please help me tell nkechi blessing nd anita joseph that they aren't adding value to anybody's life
i haven't even seen any of their movies..
nkechi will come to instagram be doing fake give aways
anita will be flaunting wrinkled boots
these two i just unfollow dem, they are not adding value at all.
nkechi will be using swear words to her followers, dem go still dey tell am say we love you..
Nigerians not only lick politicians ass, they also make these yeyebrities feel stupidly important
They live fake life cos some Nigerians are so gullible.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by dan900(m): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2018
okay. what is the point faking a lifestyle that you dont live. makes no sense

IF EARNING N3K DAILY IS NOT TOO SMALL FOR YOU. REACH ME. LET ME OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE BUSINESS OF EMPTY CARTON ARBITRAGE. YOU CAN DO IT FROM ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA. CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP. IT IS HIGHLY LUCRATIVE AND SWEET. CHEERS.

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by Protein0: 11:01am On Dec 12, 2018
They should continue na

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by donnie(m): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2018
Ecclesiastes 12:8 Vanity of vanities, saith the preacher; all is vanity.

MODIFIED:.

Having browsed through the lengthy post.....
There's a difference between packaging and fake life.
Or, so I think undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by Jonadull: 11:01am On Dec 12, 2018
ogakush:
Banky w will never go unpunished for destroying his wife's womb, now she is wombless for life
Nigga you aiit?

25 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by dejonathan(f): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2018
Another small gal with big god wit her tales from the moonlight..... SMH

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by lilmax(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2018
what a waste of flesh
Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by Sisijetue(f): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2018
Speak for yourself madam angry
Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by rapcy(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2018
I understand her sha

4 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by Jeromejnr(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2018
ogakush:
Banky w will never go unpunished for destroying his wife's womb, now she is wombless for life

Did you try toasting Adesuwa at any point in your life?

12 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by AjalaJ(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2018
Like too many people living fake life on Facebook.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2018
Is your bleaching make-believe also? Ó ż wó
Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by ChiefOloye(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2018
Oloriburuku ni lady yi sa, so fake life lo n live, well, ko kontinue.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by SweetBanana: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2018
So,it's no more fake lifestyle but celebrity lifestyle, so to say.r
Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by miqos02(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2018
Oo
Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by holluwai(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2018
Fakers club
Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by Toni19: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2018
Some people just curse themselves without anyone cursing them. You depict one if those people.
ogakush:
Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by Britishcoins(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2018
True talk though, I remembered the day a police man seized my bike, I just made call to my bloody civilian friend and told the police man that my uncle is is a major in military want to speak to him, all I was hearing is sorry sir, it is alright.....
My bike was given back to me without a single noise

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by MyAmericandream(f): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2018
She's an epitome then.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by nairaman66(m): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2018
Very laughable!!
Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by Whothecapfits: 11:07am On Dec 12, 2018
Face Saving Syndrome
Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by MyAmericandream(f): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2018
ogakush:
They bannyou again kush.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by MyAmericandream(f): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2018
ogakush:
you'll be again soon.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by PotatoSalad(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2018
Tell that to mark ruffalo, hugh Jackman, Ryan Reynolds, jonah hill, Johnny Depp. Yimu
Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by abuuthmaan: 11:08am On Dec 12, 2018
BIN UTHMAAN ONLINE BIZ HUB
(ONLINE BUSINESS TUTORSHIP)

*NOTE: PLEASE NOT EVERYONE INTO DATA BUSINESS IS A SCAMMER, I WILL ALSO TEACH YOU HOW TO KNOW A SCAMMER IN 10 SECONDS*

*Start this month making money on daily basis,* by registering for a 40 mins lecture on how to Sell:
�Data Reselling for all networks
�Convert airtime to cash
�Sell recharge card(VTU)
�Subscribe Satellite TV e.g Dstv, Gotv and more
�Buy and sell iTunes cards
�Sell WAEC result checking pin
�Sell Spectranet Data
*Are you interested? then DM

Make Sure you have
1. An email (I can open for u)
2. A functional bank account
3. An android phone or laptop

Only interested members should DM me
ALSO YOU CAN BUY ALL NETWORK DATA (MTN, GLO, AIRTEL AND ETISALAT)

*For more details;
Click on the link below to chat with me
https:///send?phone=+2348039594180
Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by davillian(m): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2018
May be that's why I don't follow any celeb.
If you ain't real I don't want to Bleep with you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Images From Davido's Rehearsal For His Concert In London / Toke Makinwa And Her Cornrows Step Out In Style (photos) / Mimi Orjiekwe Shares Pre-Baptism Picture Of Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.