Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Win $100 With #AND #abasinyangadoh Challenge #christmasgiveaway | Ezytalkz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Win $100 With #AND #abasinyangadoh Challenge #christmasgiveaway | Ezytalkz (214 Views)

Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) / Watch, Like To Stand A Chance To Win $100 From Sa Rapper Phoker / Men Offer To Pay Princes Shyngle $100,000 For Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win $100 With #AND #abasinyangadoh Challenge #christmasgiveaway | Ezytalkz by badoski2k3(m): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2018

$100 for the win!!! #AND #AbasiNyangaDoh #ChristmasGiveaway

All you need for a start is the song and the lyrics (GET LYRICS & SONG HERE – EzyTalkz.com - https://www.ezytalkz.com/p-harmony-abasi-nyanga-doh-ft-ogiver-ezytalkz-lyrics/).

The Plan is Simple:

1. Download the song A.N.D. via the website page lyrical4ces.com
2. Make a video (could be just you listening to the song or something creative)
3. Post the video on your IG page using the hashtag #AND #AbasiNyangaDoh and tag me @davidpharmony (make sure you are following @davidpharmony on IG). If chosen, will be reposted on my page.
5. Highest likes wins the prize! Every like counts only if they are also following the page @davidpharmony on IG
6. #ChristmasGiveaway prize is $100 (final day of entry is 22nd December. Prize is given in the early morning of Christmas day.)
“When God bless me, I dey follow bless person, I follow bless person.” #AbasiNyangaDoh #AND #ChristmasGiveaway

More on this and other updates?

Keep an eye on all our Social Media Channels

Feel free to share with Family and Friends by clicking on any of the Links below….. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Movies and Television Shows Rihanna has Appeared and Acted on / Uberon Aroy Official Music Stores Launched..... / I Released Worship Songs After Returning From Prison – Dammy Krane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.