Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Guys I Want To Travel To PLUTO For Vacation, How Much Is Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guys I Want To Travel To PLUTO For Vacation, How Much Is Needed (1493 Views)

Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please / What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? / Guys I Want To Travel To Tanzania For Vacation, How Much Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

Guys I Want To Travel To PLUTO For Vacation, How Much Is Needed by BetterPoison: 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
I've saved 300k and I want to travel there for 2 weeks vacation, do you think the money is enough??

please I need answers.
Re: Guys I Want To Travel To PLUTO For Vacation, How Much Is Needed by CaptainMitch: 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
The money is not enough, add 29 thousand make e complete.

Re: Guys I Want To Travel To PLUTO For Vacation, How Much Is Needed by MyAmericandream(f): 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
Eyah this planet don tire you. Why not try JUPITER? with just 200k you'll get there.

Re: Guys I Want To Travel To PLUTO For Vacation, How Much Is Needed by BetterPoison: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
CaptainMitch:
oh big thanks bros Rextizzle
Re: Guys I Want To Travel To PLUTO For Vacation, How Much Is Needed by BetterPoison: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
MyAmericandream:
Eyah this planet don tire you. Why not try JUPITER? with just 200k you'll get there.
thanks for your info
Re: Guys I Want To Travel To PLUTO For Vacation, How Much Is Needed by Coldplayyy(m): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
MyAmericandream:

How much for UR-ANUS? wink

Re: Guys I Want To Travel To PLUTO For Vacation, How Much Is Needed by luckygirl02(f): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
If you know the name of the airport, it's cheaper on jumia travels. Both visa and ticket should cost abt 270k
Re: Guys I Want To Travel To PLUTO For Vacation, How Much Is Needed by PtBlank: 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
Na mercury for better. So you go quick melt

Re: Guys I Want To Travel To PLUTO For Vacation, How Much Is Needed by dollytino4real(f): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
pls go to mars and pls if u are going carry jubril along
Re: Guys I Want To Travel To PLUTO For Vacation, How Much Is Needed by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
definitely too much
all u need is

broom #200
kolanut #100
snap x2 2800
red and white cloth material

u are good
for a safer and faster trip buy cowries also
thank me when u get there

Re: Guys I Want To Travel To PLUTO For Vacation, How Much Is Needed by BetterPoison: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
CaptainMitch:
oh thanks man. It remains just 2000 to be complete now.
Re: Guys I Want To Travel To PLUTO For Vacation, How Much Is Needed by BetterPoison: 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
dollytino4real:
pls go to mars and pls if u are going carry jubril along
who is that
Re: Guys I Want To Travel To PLUTO For Vacation, How Much Is Needed by BetterPoison: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
PtBlank:
Na mercury for better. So you go quick melt
my doctor said the environment there isn't good for my health
Re: Guys I Want To Travel To PLUTO For Vacation, How Much Is Needed by dollytino4real(f): 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
BetterPoison:
who is JUBRIL? Here in Biafra we only know Kanu
ok nice to hear, greet him well o
Re: Guys I Want To Travel To PLUTO For Vacation, How Much Is Needed by TifaTravels(m): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin Take it easy my dear. e go beta, make naija no tire u again. But if u insist, go to Buhariath, is a planet... grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys I Want To Travel To PLUTO For Vacation, How Much Is Needed by BetterPoison: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
TifaTravels:
grin grin grin grin Take it easy my dear. e go beta, make naija no tire u again. But if u insist, go to Buhariath, is a planet... grin grin grin grin
hahahaha let's see
Re: Guys I Want To Travel To PLUTO For Vacation, How Much Is Needed by BetterPoison: 8:26am On Jun 22, 2021
mr Bankowner good afternoon sir. i took part in snow's competiton. sir, i dont kno if i could find favour with you.
i was not among the winners picked.
if at alll you want to give your spot out, plesae kindly consider me sir
Re: Guys I Want To Travel To PLUTO For Vacation, How Much Is Needed by BetterPoison: 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
BetterPoison:
mr Bankowner good afternoon sir. i took part in snow's competiton. sir, i dont kno if i could find favour with you.
i was not among the winners picked.
if at alll you want to give your spot out, plesae kindly consider me sir
bankowner
Re: Guys I Want To Travel To PLUTO For Vacation, How Much Is Needed by HRprof: 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
BetterPoison:
I've saved 300k and I want to travel there for 2 weeks vacation, do you think the money is enough??

please I need answers.
You will have some change self
Please don't forget to carry Balablue and Bulabal along with you, ensure you drop him there till after election.
For smooth journey buy hot drink and koala nut for ancestor
Re: Guys I Want To Travel To PLUTO For Vacation, How Much Is Needed by Bankowner: 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
BetterPoison:
bankowner

I'm just seeing this, but I already mentioned that I have a family I know needs the money and it's been sent to them already.
Re: Guys I Want To Travel To PLUTO For Vacation, How Much Is Needed by BetterPoison: 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Bankowner:

I'm just seeing this, but I already mentioned that I have a family I know needs the money and it's been sent to them already.

Oh alright sir. God bless

Most Beautiful Islands In Africa. / Where Is Garden Of Eden Located On The Globe?? / I Have Prohibition From Entry Scheghen Zone For 3 Years Which Expired This Month