Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Job Offer At Giant Beverages Ltd. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Offer At Giant Beverages Ltd. (1067 Views)

Job Offer At Oil India Limited / Tasty United Beverages Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Offer At Giant Beverages Ltd. by donGotze(m): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
Greetings house.

I recently got a job offer at Giant Beverages Ltd with a view to resume work next week. The offer letter has been handed to me already. My biggest fear is the things I heard people say about the company which has not been positive in any sense. There was a post in 2015 about the company being in the habit of owing salaries and management threatening their staff with sack should they complain. The company site is at Ikorodu, Lagos and my T-fare to work would cost a thousand Naira daily. I am currently working but the condition of service there got me looking for another job.
House please help, i'm confused. I don't want to leave my current job to join a new company where salaries would be owed after spending a huge part of the expected salary on transportation alone.
Your candid advise will be appreciated, Thanks

Cc moderators, kindly move to the front page.
Re: Job Offer At Giant Beverages Ltd. by CallofDuty(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
I know it can be a very tough decision..Ive been in similar situation before..job change can be very emotional and if u are not careful..u might regret it..in light of this..I recommend you visit LinkedIn.com and have conversations with employees currently working there..their revelations will further assist you in making well informed decisions.I wish u all the best..

2 Likes

Re: Job Offer At Giant Beverages Ltd. by donGotze(m): 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
CallofDuty:
I know it can be a very tough decision..Ive been in similar position..job change can be very emotional and if u are not careful..u might live to regret it..in light not this..I recommend you visit LinkedIn.com and have conversations with employees currently working there..their revelations will further assist you in making well informed decisions.I wish u all the best..
Thanks a lot bro, this is helpful
Re: Job Offer At Giant Beverages Ltd. by ajagidiagbo1(m): 9:24am On Apr 23, 2019
Do you still work there bro. I got a message for interview. Let me know what the experience is like and the salary structure. Thanks.
Re: Job Offer At Giant Beverages Ltd. by temmybaba(m): 6:19am On Apr 24, 2019
ajagidiagbo1:
Do you still work there bro. I got a message for interview. Let me know what the experience is like and the salary structure. Thanks.
For what position bro.... I av got interview too...

(1) (Reply)

Job Update: Job Vacancy For Moving Company / CV And RESUME Are Not The Same: Know The Different To Avoid Disqualification / Pyes Like Npower But More Beneficial Than Npower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.