Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics (77120 Views)

18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death / 21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo) / Teacher Caught Having Sex With Underage Schoolgirl As Harrison Gwamnishu Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics by Timisamd(m): 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nawa ooo
Senseless destructive act, criminalize even more by unlogical comments

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics by Pat081: 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hmmmmm some of d gal age mate re d one doing over time in angle 90 or some ashawoooo joint u will nt knw because of dia big body and if dis happen in South West dos useless lpob member will have full here calling names here
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics by somtoto(m): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
he was caught doing showoshowo..hmmm...his ntanta shd b cutoff asap
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics by Organs(m): 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
Olodo24:
I believe it was consensual. I don't trust these little gals. this girl was not a virgin before this time.

however, I don't support paedophiles

Raise the 24 up and you will get the definition of you.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics by dashing07(m): 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
This is not nice ,,,,, na Wa oooo grin , Buhari people re jobless ooo, see what u have caused abi
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics by LadyHeaven(f): 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
Xisnin:
See paedophiles supporting their partner in crime.
SMH

Even fellow women saying the girl enjoyed the act and the man should be released, God knows that sometimes i don't know how some people think.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics by baratech: 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
Only palm oil
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:
I think this act is not new in ebonyi and is synonymous to what is obtainable in northern nigeria.......more like northerners.

Really?I taught he is a Northerner.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics by elnoor: 12:07am On Dec 13, 2018
Juliusmalema:
I think this act is not new in ebonyi and is synonymous to what is obtainable in northern nigeria.......more like northerners.
But they've been criticising Alhaji because he married underage. so raping is better than marriage to you.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics by royalair(m): 12:23am On Dec 13, 2018
Oil dem suppose use cook beans dem just waste am on idiot
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics by getthemwell(m): 12:39am On Dec 13, 2018
Wonder shall never end...
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 13, 2018
Some comments here justifies why blacks are generally stup1d.

In civilised countries, it is a crime to have sex with a minor even if the minor consented because studies have shown that naive minors like these usually regret their foolish decision when they are older. They usually conclude that the older man took advantage of them.

I hope the red oil was hot and I hope they targeted his d1ck also.

Black pig!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics by mvem(m): 2:29am On Dec 13, 2018
dela4real:
The world is indeed coming to an end

check below
...my bro the world is far better than before... In those days even at 12 a girl is married out but now we see it as primitive... We talk as if the worst is happening, the worst has happened by today's standard.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics by snapshot: 4:31am On Dec 13, 2018
what a waste of palm oil
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics by lincs25(m): 5:13am On Dec 13, 2018
The wan use the guy make soup
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 13, 2018
danjumakolo:

Really?I taught he is a Northerner.

Is still happened in north.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 13, 2018
elnoor:
But they've been criticising Alhaji because he married underage. so raping is better than marriage to you.

I wonder if am the one u asking this question. Why not get an ebonyi man ur fellow north and ask him.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics by 6digitscomrade: 5:46am On Dec 13, 2018
TheWebbers:

I tire o my brother.

Many of them dont know what statutory rape is
it's a geographical predisposition....Putting heritage and cultural history in cognizance that most were bored out of statutory sex as it were..
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics by 6digitscomrade: 5:49am On Dec 13, 2018
mvem:
...my bro the world is far better than before... In those days even at 12 a girl is married out but now we see it as primitive... We talk as if the worst is happening, the worst has happened by today's standard.....
yea and they stayed married until they die. But today what do we have? We have over fixed ourselves...Let's just leave good spots of memories behind and lead a good life so we can excuse Earth with smiles..
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics by DavidEsq(m): 6:04am On Dec 13, 2018
Olodo24:
I believe it was consensual. I don't trust these little gals. this girl was not a virgin before this time.

however, I don't support paedophiles
My dear, under the criminal code which operates in the south, a 13 year old girl is considered incapable of consenting to sexual intercourse as she is presumed to be too premature to understand the full meaning and implications of sexual intercourse. The consent age for sexual intercourse is 16 but it would be a defence if the man believed her to be 16 by reason of her appearance and personality she presented.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics by nelsoncool28: 6:36am On Dec 13, 2018
I can't believe that people are supporting this guy. Whether it was consensual or not, whether she forced him or not, it is morally wrong & also a crime (esp in the southeast) to have sex with an under-age.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics by buJu234: 6:57am On Dec 13, 2018
i like this kind of treatment because it shows that paedophiles are not welcome nor celebrated in Southern Nigeria,

but in the North the men will be celebrated, just like that Niger state man
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics by jaggabban: 7:47am On Dec 13, 2018
Christianity is cursed and it's potopoto followers.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 13, 2018
zoba88:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/man-disgraced-after-he-was-caught.html

That girl might be underaged but she is not 13 years
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics by Ugosample(m): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2018
dominique:
The comments on that post are quite disturbing. Don't they know what statutory rape is? A lot of people are sick in the head in this country.

I wonder why that Nonso Chukwu is taking it so darn personal. I won't be surprised if he's a paedophile as well.

The country indeed is a FAILED COUNTRY undecided
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics by drajjay: 10:09am On Dec 13, 2018
Ugosample:

The country indeed is a FAILED COUNTRY undecided
i just lost the little Hope I had for Nigeria when I saw those comments. They won't ask the why a 13 years old girl is supposedly sexual if she had not endured years of sexual abuse.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics by jflexy(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Mumu upgraded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos / Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) / Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.