Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Lady Says Her Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Her If She Cheats On Him (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Says Her Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Her If She Cheats On Him (photos) (431 Views)

Man Chills While 2 Ladies Fight Over Him ( Photos) / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) / Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Says Her Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Her If She Cheats On Him (photos) by Sophiejonas: 3:21am On Dec 13, 2018

Nigerian lady, Favour Kenneth, openly disclosed that if she cheats on her boyfriend, he has the right to beat her as he likes.

She made this statement in a comment section on Facebook. She wrote:

"I can never cheat on my bf, if I should do mistakenly he has all the right to beat me anyhow he likes…as for the lady she got what she deserved. That is discipline for you."

Her comment is coming days after a Nigerian guy was captured on camera assaulting a lady, who was said to be his girlfriend because she cheated on him. The video went viral on social media and gathered lots of reactions.
Source: https://lifewithcuttons.com.ng/2018/12/13/nigerian-lady-says-her-boyfriend-has-the-right-to-beat-her-if-she-cheats-on-him/

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Her If She Cheats On Him (photos) by Sophiejonas: 3:21am On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Her If She Cheats On Him (photos) by sapeleboi(m): 3:25am On Dec 13, 2018
lipsrsealed

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Her If She Cheats On Him (photos) by PenlsCaP: 4:03am On Dec 13, 2018
undecided
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Her If She Cheats On Him (photos) by xendra: 4:06am On Dec 13, 2018
moral of the story, she is looking for a boyfriend, and she looks dumb enough to deserve such discipline

May you get your heart desire young lady.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Her If She Cheats On Him (photos) by daddytime(m): 4:29am On Dec 13, 2018
Slave mentality

(1) (Reply)

Female Robbers Engage Police With Gun Battle In Anambra State / Fear Of ‘yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Nigerian Women Cry Out / Mourners Filmed Swinging Casket While Masquerades Extort ‘Keke’ Riders In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.