Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,363 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Na Wa O! So No Nairalander Can Fix Me Up With A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Na Wa O! So No Nairalander Can Fix Me Up With A Job. (717 Views)

I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# / Na wa o / Ptdf Na Wa O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Wa O! So No Nairalander Can Fix Me Up With A Job. by Dagok06: 4:08am On Aug 03, 2010
I have been searching 4 job 4 quite sometime now. I have posted enough topics with no favourable response. I am fed up. I have OND in estate management seeking 4 job in an estate firm or as an office assistant.
Re: Na Wa O! So No Nairalander Can Fix Me Up With A Job. by StRichy(m): 4:29am On Aug 03, 2010
i learnt that some people are still unemployed even with the possession of a Doctorate degree (Ph.D)
anyway Be PATIENT! Your time will surely come
Re: Na Wa O! So No Nairalander Can Fix Me Up With A Job. by pady2: 7:35am On Aug 03, 2010
pls check the post on nl titled: jobs at one of the largest shoppin centre .they req ond/ssce applicant for urgent jobs and you must be livin around ajah,lekki,victoria envrions. pls cal d numbers there urgently today.dont say i didnt tel you. and no it,s not a scam.
Re: Na Wa O! So No Nairalander Can Fix Me Up With A Job. by bigleap1: 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2010
@dagok - pls email your cv to info@bigleapsolutions.net

check the thread for urgent vacancies to see what meets your profile, maybe you can apply as a production line assistant
Re: Na Wa O! So No Nairalander Can Fix Me Up With A Job. by afrobaby(f): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2010
bigleap, are u guys still collecting money for processing?
Re: Na Wa O! So No Nairalander Can Fix Me Up With A Job. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2010
@Poster
is it maybe because your "stories" on NL dont add up?!

first you wrote that you only had an "ordinary national diploma" wanting to work as an office asst.

Dagok06:

Pls i need a job. I have a Ordinary National Diploma. I can work as an office assistant or front desk executive. Call 08062190661. Thanks.

second you wrote that you "studied" estate management.

Dagok06:

Pls i need a job in an estate firm. I studied estate management. Call me on 08062190661 if there's any vacancy. Thanks.

third you wrote that you had 4yrs experience in an "estate firm"

Dagok06:

i have a 4 yrs experience in an estate firm. i'll be very glad if u can help me.

fourth on the same day you wrote that you had only 3yrs experience in an "estate firm"

Dagok06:

i have a 3yrs experience in an estate firm. i'll be glad if u can help me.

[b]and last but not leas[/b]t you wrote that you were a supplier of diesel and kerosene to any part of Nigeria (therefore you already have a job)

Dagok06:

i supply diesel and kerosine to any part of Nigeria. Call me on 08062190661 to bring it 2 your doorstep.
Re: Na Wa O! So No Nairalander Can Fix Me Up With A Job. by Dagok06: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2010
@brown, i worked as an estate officer in a firm 4 3yrs and later workd in anoda firm as an office ex. 4 a yr. i av xperienc in both field so any1 dt comes. concerning diesel, my bro runs it. I get buyer, he pays me %. R we clear?
Re: Na Wa O! So No Nairalander Can Fix Me Up With A Job. by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 04, 2010
ok, your explanation made absolutely no sense why on the same day you would write two different "work experiences". . . . . . . but hey, just letting you know that a prospective employer would read that and doubt any of your claims before even meeting you.
so rule number one: have ONE STORY and stick to it.
just my 2cents
Re: Na Wa O! So No Nairalander Can Fix Me Up With A Job. by wendoworld(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2010
^^^^^^^ grin grin grin omo mehn see stalking in another dimension, lol, seriously that was smart brownjay cool
Re: Na Wa O! So No Nairalander Can Fix Me Up With A Job. by wendoworld(m): 10:43am On Aug 04, 2010
pady2:

pls check the post on nl titled: jobs at one of the largest shoppin centre .they req ond/ssce applicant for urgent jobs and you must be livin around ajah,lekki,victoria envrions. pls cal d numbers there urgently today.dont say i didnt tel you. and no it,s not a scam.
omo i know see any info like that for here oo. cant find any thread with that subject, please kindly drop the link of the thread if you have it

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ats/ond Holder That Can Work With Peartrees Accounting Package: Urgently / Job Offer / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.